over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best anadrol you've used?

TheTruth31

Banned
The best I used was Anadrol by Iran Hormone, Iran, only used one a day for 20 days and was stronger than I've ever been. Those green ones--are they good?

Syntex :) Although I never used it ( too chicken ) I remember going with my buddies to a pharmacy to pick it up. The guy charged them 80 bucks and I think it came in a little round tin container and boxed. We all complained about how expensive it was. :D It's around $2000.00 for currently for 100 pills.

USA syntex...They were the best by far..no comparison to whats out there today.

whats up with all these comparison threads...like "back in the day anadrol was way stronger than it is today!"

anadrol is anadrol.

Are you all just talking about underdosage of UG stuff?

Not to rain on anybody's parade that gets a kick out of these threads...but they seem kinda pointless.

50mg anadrol = 50mg anadrol

but somebody enlighten me? It reminds me a lot of old hippies talking about how acid was better in the 60s! :D

the old Tokkyo Labs.....best drol i EVER used they had to of been dosed more like 75mgs!!

The best I used was Anadrol by Iran Hormone, Iran, only used one a day for 20 days and was stronger than I've ever been. Those green ones--are they good?

Yes, That Irani shit is no joke....I tired that shit 6 years ago, whoever I think most on the Market is fake now....

The best I can find is the Turkish Anadrol....

whats up with all these comparison threads...like "back in the day anadrol was way stronger than it is today!"

anadrol is anadrol.

but somebody enlighten me? It reminds me a lot of old hippies talking about how acid was better in the 60s! :D

Yes Anadrol is Anadrol but British Dispensary green giants seems to be weak compared to iranian or turkish ones. Probably they are underdosed, I cant explain it, I didnt run lab tests on those but there is a huge noticeable difference. When you`re using iranian ones you can add weight on the bar every day, it makes you an animal at the gym. Green giants.. never had such a great experience with them :banghead: . Id compare their action to Dispensary Anabol :)

Syntex AD 50 was the first AAS I ever used. It really was excellent. But Ive heard a lot of good about that Anapolon, Iran Hormone. Supposedly wicked strong.

Syntex usa adrol in the 80s. The hemogenin and anapolan (in the tall metal snuff can were just as good. Never really liked anadrol. dbol worked as well without killing my appetite and making me feel "off". That is just me though . i knew many guys that loved anadrol.

anadrol is anadrol.

Are you all just talking about underdosage of UG stuff?

Not to rain on anybody's parade that gets a kick out of these threads...but they seem kinda pointless.

good point. case in point- i have scripted test cyp. I also use ug cyp at times.
works just as well. I think there are some under dosed ug items around buT i think there are also many really good potent ug aas out there too.
I did try some ug dbol tabs about a year ago. Not gonna name the brand
they were 10mg. these were really potent. That is coming from a geezer
that had origional ciba dbol back in the day. If a ug item contains what is
supose to it should be just as good as origional brand name hg stuff.
Remember the "if "part. I have been pretty happy with todays ug stuff so far.

Actually acid was better back then cause it was cleaner.Didn't have the rat poison thats in the shit now.Anadrol is anadrol but you have to cut it with fillers and depending on how accurate you get some can be weaker than others

25mg hemogen.......orange foil pack

gotta ahold of some one time for a show

i have never been harder than that in my life
almost over night

took 3 a day

Old Brazilian Hemogenin were off the hook...tore My stomach apart though gained 10lbs the 1st 12days I was on them

Actually acid was better back then cause it was cleaner.Didn't have the rat poison thats in the shit now.Anadrol is anadrol but you have to cut it with fillers and depending on how accurate you get some can be weaker than others

haha craig touche! :)

Oxy 100

Biozer Pharm ''Oxy 100" 100mg 10ml vial Great Potent stuff...

Syntax AD 50's and Hemogens from brazil.... I have heard from friends that Iran Hormone is off the hook though..... I dont use Drol no more...im to frickin old.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cross Roads
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws