over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best anti-aging (facial) cream

Have you tried some Natural Supplement before using anti-aging cream?
You can try these anti-aging cream, though I do not support to use these artificial cream first.

1. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
2. No7 Protect & Perfect Intensively Moisturising Body Serum
3. Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer
4. L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream

Good Luck!
All over priced, poorly formulated crap, manufactured with no FDA oversight.
And from what country are these 'cosmetics"?

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Good point, use a sunscreen, use a product with a retinoid, use a product with an alpha hydroxy acid such as lactic or glycolic acid, use a product with anti oxidants such as VIt C
if you are not going to bother using a sunscreen then dont bother with the other products

can you name some products that you'd say are worth buying?

can you name some products that you'd say are worth buying?
I work in the industry and cant reveal for who.
I recommend going to a plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has a line of products formulated specifically for the doctor. Look for the ingredients i listed. You ll have to visit the office once but going forward just order off their website which they typically restrict access to anyone but a patient of the office .

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

A good friend of mine is an aesthetician. She recommends the SkinMedica products. I use their HA5 since it seems most cost effective. Undoubtedly the best thing I did was wear sunscreen, big hats, and long sleeved shirts while working outside in the Florida sun my whole life. My cousin that is the same age as me has lizard skin.

A good friend of mine is an aesthetician. She recommends the SkinMedica products. I use their HA5 since it seems most cost effective. Undoubtedly the best thing I did was wear sunscreen, big hats, and long sleeved shirts while working outside in the Florida sun my whole life. My cousin that is the same age as me has lizard skin.
Id ask your friend about the active ingredients in the SkinMedica products. Are they backed by legitimate studies? Not a study completed by a hired gun for SkinMedica but a neutral third party.

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

I really like this one personally: **broken link removed**

The problem with most of us who are into body building etc, is we tan to pop out our bodies. Tanning and these anti aging acid syrups and vitamin C don't work together. You have to stop tanning and go pale skinned for them to work. I'm not willing to give up my tan. I just look so much more defined when tan.

The problem with most of us who are into body building etc, is we tan to pop out our bodies. Tanning and these anti aging acid syrups and vitamin C don't work together. You have to stop tanning and go pale skinned for them to work. I'm not willing to give up my tan. I just look so much more defined when tan.
Tanning does defeat the purpose

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

What is an anti aging syrup?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Was wondering if any of you are using anti-aging creams and if you got any results from them?

I'm going to order some on Amazon but i prefer to have your inputs on it (i'm in my mid 30).

A good Anti aging cream must contain natural mammal or Human source of FGF, Activine, EGF.

A good Anti aging cream must contain natural mammal or Human source of FGF, Activine, EGF.

Such as? The best is sunscreen and a product containing retinol. There's no denying the fact these are superior. There's a lot of fluff out there, but retinol is the real deal.....just stay out of the sun.

Far more advanced, use Retin-A and a solid mosturizer.

Last edited:
Coconut oil

I also use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil on my face....it's one of the best things for dry skins. I love the stuff.

I wouldn't touch it. Just save up and buy botox

It's not a cream. Do you want to inject your face with a peptide which you have no idea as to what you are doing? Take it to a trained physician, or risk fucking up your face.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws