over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best anti-aging (facial) cream

Such as? The best is sunscreen and a product containing retinol. There's no denying the fact these are superior. There's a lot of fluff out there, but retinol is the real deal.....just stay out of the sun.

Far more advanced, use Retin-A and a solid mosturizer.
This as previously said before getting locked out of my original account.

Any updated suggested product list?

How about cologen products?

What are your suggestions for puffiness under eyes?
Botox, lasers,etc. collagen supplements might work but I wouldn’t expect much. Get your sleep, no smoking, and stay out of the sun. I can keep going but you get the point.

The absolute actual reverse aging solution that you can use is Retin-a most people just chicken out when they’re going through the scaly stage. They freak out and they stop using it. I’m not even joking man this stuff is cheap, and buy through a lot of online pharmacies, then it will make you look 10 years younger if you use it consistently for six months to a year. Problem is you’re gonna go through an embarrassing phase that lasts about three weeks. Your skin gets scaly and sheds and you look like a lizard. Lol but once you get through that phase baby skin starts to appear. Continue to use gets rid of wrinkles and bags and discoloration spots. I’ve used it for the past two years. A girl I hadn’t seen in six years told me I looked five years younger than when she had last saw me. Totally baffled her. I’m not selling it, it doesn’t cost much of anything. Make sure you get the real stuff not this crap that they mix with other junk. Get straight Retin-A.

The absolute actual reverse aging solution that you can use is Retin-a most people just chicken out when they’re going through the scaly stage. They freak out and they stop using it. I’m not even joking man this stuff is cheap, and buy through a lot of online pharmacies, then it will make you look 10 years younger if you use it consistently for six months to a year. Problem is you’re gonna go through an embarrassing phase that lasts about three weeks. Your skin gets scaly and sheds and you look like a lizard. Lol but once you get through that phase baby skin starts to appear. Continue to use gets rid of wrinkles and bags and discoloration spots. I’ve used it for the past two years. A girl I hadn’t seen in six years told me I looked five years younger than when she had last saw me. Totally baffled her. I’m not selling it, it doesn’t cost much of anything. Make sure you get the real stuff not this crap that they mix with other junk. Get straight Retin-A.
What's your regimen

I've been applying vitamin K directly to face
First 2 weeks every night
Then 3x per week , always at night

Takes a few weeks and gets even better after that

EltaMD UV Daily SPF 40 Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer Face Lotion, Tinted Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid, Broad Spectrum Hydrating Sunscreen, Non Greasy, Sheer, Mineral-Based, Very good sun screen with Moisturizer The stuff I use in morning and at night is PCH​

This is the #1 anti-aging solution besides GH. Everything else is bullshit.

Skin "aging" is just a loss of collagen that happens from low IGF and T/estradiol as we age. This causes loss of elasticity which causes wrinkles.

Skin aging is not a big mystery like everyone thinks.

Use tretinoin, the scaly/peeling phase lasts a few months and then your skin will look extremely healthy and younger and stay that way as long as you keep using it.

Dont use too much as tretinoin can have neurotoxic effects if absorbed too much (think accutane horror stories)

Has anyone used services like Curology? Looks like they prescribe a a custom formula with Tretinoin.

Every morning after showering I will put ice on my face if its too puffy and the apply some Hyluronic Acid + B5 (the ordinary -brand) as a base, followed by a collagen pep for the eyes if they look to tired, followed by a SPF facial sunscreen.
This keeps my face fresh throughout the whole day and makes your skin look nearly perfect.

Skin "aging" is just a loss of collagen that happens from low IGF and T/estradiol as we age. This causes loss of elasticity which causes wrinkles.

Use tretinoin, the scaly/peeling phase lasts a few months and then your skin will look extremely healthy and younger and stay that way as long as you keep using it.

Dont use too much as tretinoin can have neurotoxic effects if absorbed too much (think accutane horror stories)
I'm getting threading done today in Cali for jowls

After I lost a ton of fat from last year my face caved in
Had some filler for cave in

First round my body ate it up..I had to go back and have it redone

But nasal labial sag because I lost so much
This will pull it up

Then in Nov or Dec when I'm done cutting going from 9-8.5 to 6.5% I'll revisit same doc for fillers to square everything up

When you get old have to do a few things to keep looking good

The retina a ill start that probably end of October

From a skin perspective, I'd say I have very good to excellent skin. On a 10/10 scale, I'm 8/10. Very little wrinkles at my age if none, little to no scarring, I get eyebags if I don't sleep much but that goes away in 2 days max. I just was fat before so I got a bit saggy skin, been on Retin A now for about 4 weeks. This is the peak, I'm hoping, of how bad it'll get. It really scales your face, dries it up, kind of crusty. I've been consistent with it, a pea size at night every night. I've also started using a Retinol based skin creme I apply on my body after my night time shower. I'm okay with that, I got a hair transplant during thanksgiving, and need to go incognito for about 3 months after that so I'm hoping by month 5 I'll be solid. Start working out again after the transplant probably in Jan of 2023, then I'll be really peaking by spring with new head of hair, skin, and body coming into.

I just got some .025, going to start slowly.

Anyone else have success with this cream?

How often though?

I got .025 bc I have sensitive skin

Daily, if you get bad irritation taking a day or two off. The first few weeks are the worst

You can start at 0.05% or switch to tazarotene.

It will not irritate like tretinoin.

Daily, if you get bad irritation taking a day or two off. The first few weeks are the worst

You can start at 0.05% or switch to tazarotene.

It will not irritate like tretinoin.
You think it’s better to start in the summer when out in the sun more and more likely to burn? Or in the fall/winter?

I know I’m over analyzing here but trying to plan this out the best way since I know others have said the first couple months suck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws