over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best aromatase inhibitor/Estrogen blocker that doesnt mess lipids like Arimidex

desibaba

Banned
For the last decade I have mainly used half an mg to an mg of Arimidex a day to control estrogen when im on a full blown cycle. Last time I got my bloodwork done my lipids werent looking that great. So I figured next time I will order something other than Anastrozole from one of the site sponsors for a change. What would be good that wont mess up my lipids while controlling estrogen?

For the last decade I have mainly used half an mg to an mg of Arimidex a day to control estrogen when im on a full blown cycle. Last time I got my bloodwork done my lipids werent looking that great. So I figured next time I will order something other than Anastrozole from one of the site sponsors for a change. What would be good that wont mess up my lipids while controlling estrogen?

Aromasin, and you could add to that 10mg Nolvadex which would also help your lipid profile (not needed though).

How about exemestane :rolleyes:

-powerful aromatase inhibitor capable of stopping gynecomastia completely on its own (for aromatizing compounds)
-has powerful bloat-reduction effects
-lowers SHBG, increasing free test & makes all other anabolic steroids more bio-available (read: more gains)
-can actually boost libido on and off cycle
-increases IGF-1
-NO adverse changes in lipid profiles for men (granted if you are using it on cycle this may be different)
-is NOT liver toxic
-no estrogen rebound

reference:
**broken link removed**

:yeahthat: Just so as to avoid any confusion, Aromasin is the brand name for the drug Exemestane.

What would be the minimum amount of aromasin to run?

maybe run a SERM (nolvadex) if you dont get moodyness, bloat or prostate issues from higher estrogen?!
estrogen is very beneficial for your lipids, plus a SERM alone is ALSO beneficial on lipids (at least nolva is). raloxifene seems to be even superior to nolva, however i dont know if anyone carries it.

ive always used an AI (first adex, then letro and sometimes aromasin in between), but right now on my cruise (300mg) im just using nolva at 10mg a day, trying to keep estrogen up for HDL/LDL to improve drastically. i like lipid wrecking AAS such as superdrol, so i promised myself ill only run an AI when i go over 500mg test...

next blast ill start off with 500 test 500 NPP and run no AI for the first time.
just raloxifene at 30mg a day if it turns out to be side effect free for me, otherwise nolva at 10-20mg a day.

Aromasin needs to be run everyday. Its got a short half life and needs to be consumed with dietary fat otherwise it has very poor absorption.

Aromasin, even at 1/4 tab, kills my mood for 24 hours and gives me very challenging anxiety. Is Nolva a viable option alone to keep estrogen managed? I know this is a beginner question but I wanted to see what you guys experienced.

Trt @ 200mg ew

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

maybe run a SERM (nolvadex) if you dont get moodyness, bloat or prostate issues from higher estrogen?!
estrogen is very beneficial for your lipids, plus a SERM alone is ALSO beneficial on lipids (at least nolva is). raloxifene seems to be even superior to nolva, however i dont know if anyone carries it.

ive always used an AI (first adex, then letro and sometimes aromasin in between), but right now on my cruise (300mg) im just using nolva at 10mg a day, trying to keep estrogen up for HDL/LDL to improve drastically. i like lipid wrecking AAS such as superdrol, so i promised myself ill only run an AI when i go over 500mg test...

next blast ill start off with 500 test 500 NPP and run no AI for the first time.
just raloxifene at 30mg a day if it turns out to be side effect free for me, otherwise nolva at 10-20mg a day.

Really?

So what does your estrogen level look like on 500mg/wk of exogenous testosterone?

Perhaps you should read this that I wrote:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...um/82587-why-important-run-ai-when-cycle.html

Because it seems you're judging "side effects" by the ones you can see, such as bloat, acne, gyno.

Where is the evidence having a high estrogen level is good for lipids?

And no, I dont suggest you crush estrogen, but control it using an AI as using high amounts of testosterone is going to increase estrogen levels.

Aromasin, even at 1/4 tab, kills my mood for 24 hours and gives me very challenging anxiety. Is Nolva a viable option alone to keep estrogen managed? I know this is a beginner question but I wanted to see what you guys experienced.

Trt @ 200mg ew

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

No its not.

You need to control estrogen levels and using a SERM doesn't do that.

Try Arimidex, or take 5mg Aromsin AM and 5mg PM, or less.

As for mood, add in Humanofort.

I don't like aromasin one bit.

if you are using hrt(ish) doses resveratrol is a mild ant-e that will help to improve your lipid profile.

200-350mg/wk range of t is ok going higher and I want more but I am also supper sensitive to e.

Really?

So what does your estrogen level look like on 500mg/wk of exogenous testosterone?

Perhaps you should read this that I wrote:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...um/82587-why-important-run-ai-when-cycle.html

Because it seems you're judging "side effects" by the ones you can see, such as bloat, acne, gyno.

Where is the evidence having a high estrogen level is good for lipids?

And no, I dont suggest you crush estrogen, but control it using an AI as using high amounts of testosterone is going to increase estrogen levels.

did you even read my post? i mentioned bloat as the only visible side effect (who cares, bloat is mostly diet related anyway). the "severe" side effects are these on prostate and mood.
i dont remember the last time i saw my prostate or my mood :rolleyes:

and there are NUMEROUS studies on estrogen being beneficial for your lipid profile. im not gonna dig them out for you. just google "estrogen lipids" :rolleyes:
estrogen IS important. and from a logical standpoint it makes no sense purporting that if you have 10x your natural testosterone you have to keep estrogen in your normal "natural" range. if you have more testosterone in your blood, a little extra estrogen (notice i said a little, not 10x the normal amount) is going to be more beneficial than anything else. keep your hormones as balanced as possible...

Last edited:
What would be the minimum amount of aromasin to run?

You can play with dosage to fit your needs this stuff is a ton of fun, even for bros that have never used gear... 12.5mg eod up to 25mg a day! Ive never ran that high of a dose but a buddy with beginning signs of gyno and a crashed sex drive after pct ran 25mg a day (2 weeks and stepped it down once sides subsided) and thought I was Jesus for recommending the product to use.. Im currently running sus @750mg a week and ive found that 12.5mg every night works well for me. I wake up dry and ready to bang my gf thru our mattress.. :headbang:

did you even read my post? i mentioned bloat as the only visible side effect (who cares, bloat is mostly diet related anyway). the "severe" side effects are these on prostate and mood.

and there are NUMEROUS studies on estrogen being beneficial for your lipid profile. im not gonna dig them out for you. just google "estrogen lipids" :rolleyes:
estrogen IS important. and from a logical standpoint it makes no sense purporting that if you have 10x your natural testosterone you have to keep estrogen in your normal "natural" range. if you have more testosterone in your blood, a little extra estrogen (notice i said a little, not 10x the normal amount) is going to be more beneficial than anything else. keep your hormones as balanced as possible...

Yeah I read you post. Suggesting to not use an AI on supra-physiological doses of testosterone.

What makes you think using 5x the amount of testosterone is going to mean your estrogen "is going to increase a little bit"?

"and from a logical standpoint it makes no sense purporting that if you have 10x your natural testosterone you have to keep estrogen in your normal "natural" range"

You don't think from "a logical standpoint" you should keep estrogen in normal ranges on "10x the amount of testosterone"? Or did I read that wrong?

Then you say, "keep your hormones as balanced as possible..."

Are you smoking something?

I have bad anxiety as it is. Which is why I avoid drugs like tren. How come Aromasin causes anxiety but arimidex doesnt?

Did you even read swifto's link? I don't think you should bother arguing over a topic with somebody in the know, when you look like you're not understanding how estrogen interacts with your body at supraphysiological levels of test, etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131