over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best aromatase inhibitor/Estrogen blocker that doesnt mess lipids like Arimidex

No its not.

You need to control estrogen levels and using a SERM doesn't do that.

Try Arimidex, or take 5mg Aromsin AM and 5mg PM, or less.

As for mood, add in Humanofort.

Hey thanks for the reply swifto.

I'll be looking into arimidex with the next 2 weeks. Hopefully that can help. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Did you even read swifto's link? I don't think you should bother arguing over a topic with somebody in the know, when you look like you're not understanding how estrogen interacts with your body at supraphysiological levels of test, etc

did you even read the OP? he is not concerned about estrogen, but his lipids.
estrogen is beneficial for lipids.
obviously YOU dont know how estrogen interacts with your body if you think "ESTROGEN IS BAD IZ TEH FEMALE HORMONE KILL IT".

Yeah I read you post. Suggesting to not use an AI on supra-physiological doses of testosterone.

What makes you think using 5x the amount of testosterone is going to mean your estrogen "is going to increase a little bit"?

"and from a logical standpoint it makes no sense purporting that if you have 10x your natural testosterone you have to keep estrogen in your normal "natural" range"

You don't think from "a logical standpoint" you should keep estrogen in normal ranges on "10x the amount of testosterone"? Or did I read that wrong?

Then you say, "keep your hormones as balanced as possible..."

Are you smoking something?

the OP is concerned about his cholesterol. estrogen is beneficial to cholesterol.
thats why i proposed him a way to not wreck his cholesterol while still using AAS.

if he has estrogen issues, then he should just not follow my tip. end of story. :banghead:

You realize that excess estrogen in males increases LDL and decreases HDL right? It's not about having estrogen in your blood, it's about having the right amount of estrogen to keep you healthy. Men should be around 20-30 pg/ml optimally.

They found that two of these sex hormones (estradiol and estrone, called together estrogens) are linked to increased levels of bad cholesterol (LDL-cholesterol) and low levels of good cholesterol (HDL-cholesterol) in men.

University of Leicester - Sex hormones link to heart risk

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with Toremifene or Raloxifene know if these have the same effect on your lipids?

So how come Arimidex doesnt cause Anxiety but Aromasin does?

You realize that excess estrogen in males increases LDL and decreases HDL right? It's not about having estrogen in your blood, it's about having the right amount of estrogen to keep you healthy. Men should be around 20-30 pg/ml optimally.

They found that two of these sex hormones (estradiol and estrone, called together estrogens) are linked to increased levels of bad cholesterol (LDL-cholesterol) and low levels of good cholesterol (HDL-cholesterol) in men.

University of Leicester - Sex hormones link to heart risk
That reference range is if your t levels are within normal ranges not super physiological testosterone levels
Anyone have any experience with Toremifene or Raloxifene know if these have the same effect on your lipids?
What are you using it for?

That reference range is if your t levels are within normal ranges not super physiological testosterone levels

What are you using it for?

Yes I know, but then to go into more detail requires talking about the proper ratio of supraphysiological test to estrogen ratios and the "ACTUAL" strength of AI's in males that Kaladryn gave up trying to explain to this board. Wish he still posted...

So how come Arimidex doesnt cause Anxiety but Aromasin does?

I'm curious if anyone has the true answer to that question as I would be interested to hear physiology behind it. I think certain medications have different effects for different people. I'm anxiety prone and have used arimidex in the past without any problem.

The OP is asking for an alternative to an AI or Estrogen blocker that doesn't mess with lipids.
Gotcha and my recommendation is still to run aromasin.

Yes I know, but then to go into more detail requires talking about the proper ratio of supraphysiological test to estrogen ratios and the "ACTUAL" strength of AI's in males that Kaladryn gave up trying to explain to this board. Wish he still posted...
right.....

I'm curious if anyone has the true answer to that question as I would be interested to hear physiology behind it. I think certain medications have different effects for different people. I'm anxiety prone and have used arimidex in the past without any problem.

Arimidex or Nolvadex never gave me issues but Tren makes me a complete nervous wreck.

to add to what jim said there are numerous studies having the opposite results...

**broken link removed**
Oral estrogen improves serum lipids, homocys... [Atherosclerosis. 1998] - PubMed - NCBI

i do agree on what you say about kaladryn, i also believe his theories about the strength of AIs in men if i remember correctly what he said.

i strongly doubt that you can even reduce estrogen by more than maybe 60-70% if you use high doses of testosterone (in the 1g range).
and i also DO believe that you can get your estrogen into "normal, natural" levels AT BEST if you run 1g a week, no matter how high you dose your AI (unless you use ungodly amounts). i dont think its possible to actually drive your estrogen low with these doses of testosterone.
and i also dont think letro is capable of killing off 98% of your estrogen or some BS like its the case in women... i used about 2.5mg letro a week on my last run with 700mg-1g test and never had any signs of low estrogen.

still, i do believe higher estrogen is beneficial for lipids and thats why i chose to run my cruise and the beginning of my next blast without an AI. ive always been one of the keep-estrogen-low-guys, but this time ill just try something different. also curious to see the visible effects, since ive ALWAYS used an AI with testosterone.

OP - Also don't forget nutritional cholesterol factors. I eat tons of veggies. Tons! And my HDLs are actually higher than my LDLs. Although, the AI effects cholesterol there are other factors, like nutrition, that can be altered so you can use your desired AI and achieve your goal.

Total Estrogens are composed of three sub-type's of Estrogen; E1→Estrone, E2→Estradiol and E3→ Estriol.

Aromatization of E1(Estrone) is mainly from androstenedione. What should be known is E2 and E1 can be converted into each other, and both can be inactivated via hydroxylation. If one has a very high adrenal synthesis of 17-hydroxyprogesterone→DHEA→androstenedione one could suspect elevated levels of E1, therefore elevated levels of E2. Outside of testosterone atomization too E2.

All AI's have hepatic clearance, in which means they all share the possibility of hepatotoxicity.Therefore altered lipids.

Something to keep in mind, estradiol is more thrombotic than testosterone.

Total Estrogens are composed of three sub-type's of Estrogen; E1→Estrone, E2→Estradiol and E3→ Estriol.

Aromatization of E1(Estrone) is mainly from androstenedione. What should be known is E2 and E1 can be converted into each other, and both can be inactivated via hydroxylation. If one has a very high adrenal synthesis of 17-hydroxyprogesterone→DHEA→androstenedione one could suspect elevated levels of E1, therefore elevated levels of E2. Outside of testosterone atomization too E2.

All AI's have hepatic clearance, in which means they all share the possibility of hepatotoxicity.Therefore altered lipids.

Something to keep in mind, estradiol is more thrombotic than testosterone.
Man, I always end up having to google like 10 different things whenever stewie posts. Good info, thanks.

Wonder why bros keep saying aromasin is "lipid neutral" whatever the hell that means.

did you even read the OP? he is not concerned about estrogen, but his lipids.
estrogen is beneficial for lipids.
obviously YOU dont know how estrogen interacts with your body if you think "ESTROGEN IS BAD IZ TEH FEMALE HORMONE KILL IT".

the OP is concerned about his cholesterol. estrogen is beneficial to cholesterol.
thats why i proposed him a way to not wreck his cholesterol while still using AAS.

if he has estrogen issues, then he should just not follow my tip. end of story. :banghead:

Yes it is, but its also very damaging when you let it climb.

Letting estrogen get high is not a good reason to treat negative effects on a steroid users lipid profile.

There are other more beneficial roads to go down, such as dietary changes and supplementation.

Wonder why bros keep saying aromasin is "lipid neutral" whatever the hell that means.

Because of that study on healthy males in my other article.

Truth is, whatever brings estrogen down a lot will hurt lipids. Which is why its paramount to get E tested via bloodwork so you know which AI and dose to take.

Man, I always end up having to google like 10 different things whenever stewie posts. Good info, thanks.

this dude always supplies great info.... in a foggy world of bro science majors... stewie shines thru with actual facts rather than BS, that have taught me quite a few things when I thought I had it all figured out.

Thanks bro, fo real ;angel-smi

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner