Votes: 61 53.5%
  • GHRP + CJC no DAC

Votes: 53 46.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smackthatAAS

Registered
So long story short I'm an almost broke college kid but I have some money put away for this type stuff...

So say I bought one of the following:

1 100 IU kit of GH

OR

3 vials each of GHRP2 and CJC no DAC

Or in light of Osiris' recent research would I be better off going with the DAC attached version using same amount of money?

Or in light of Osiris' recent research would I be better off going with the DAC attached version using same amount of money?

I think the premise of your poll is skewed my friend. Neither of these is meant to be seen in the case of 1 kit, 1 run etc. These peptides(gh is a peptide) are meant to be run long term. I think your poll would be better stated as something like:

"What would be better spending x dollars per month for the next year, buying gh or buying gh releasing peptides?"

My answer to the question above in the poll would be, a bottle of test=-)

I think the premise of your poll is skewed my friend. Neither of these is meant to be seen in the case of 1 kit, 1 run etc. These peptides(gh is a peptide) are meant to be run long term. I think your poll would be better stated as something like:

"What would be better spending x dollars per month for the next year, buying gh or buying gh releasing peptides?"

My answer to the question above in the poll would be, a bottle of test=-)

Oh I agree completely, my poll was meant in a "for the time being sense".

Come winter break (less than 6 weeks) I'll have plenty of time to work and make some extra cash to stock up.

...Test is already on the way;)

I guess really what I was trying to get at is what will give me more GH - read: benefit - on a dollar for dollar basis. $100 of GH vs $100 of GH releasing peptides.... On a continued basis of course.

I guess really what I was trying to get at is what will give me more GH - read: benefit - on a dollar for dollar basis. $100 of GH vs $100 of GH releasing peptides.... On a continued basis of course.

its a pretty tough question especially when you factor in that gh peps increase gh but not so much for igf. Its a very hard one to quantify. I honestly like mixing them but that isn't an option.

Do you want to just know which gives more gh, or which gives you more gh when weighing in sides and health benefits, sides etc?

yes I am a pain in the ass=-)

If I was going to run 3iu or less I'd use peptides, 4iu or more gh. As Osiris said there's too many variables to make direct comparison. I think off 100/100 ghrp/mod grf as roughly 1iu of gh in terms off results. This is just my general feeling from running both and not scientific in any way as it's really apples and oranges as the old saying goes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No doubts on which I would want.
Give me the human growth hormone.
No peptides for me..... Maybe mt2
For a good tan, the others they can keep.

At your age though not even sure i would bother
To spend my money on hgh.

My guess is that at your age, GH or peps aren't going to give you nearly the bang as they do us old bastids, unless you're running large quantities. Like O said, hormones likely your best bang for the buck.

No doubts on which I would want.
Give me the human growth hormone.
No peptides for me..... Maybe mt2
For a good tan, the others they can keep.

At your age though not even sure i would bother
To spend my money on hgh.

Have to agree. I think hgh is money better spent than peps. Also, I do agree that the OP is way too young to be considering using hgh or even peps. Kids in college produce a good amount of natty hgh since they are still very young. To the OP, you're better off spending that money on test/other ass like O says. Unless you have money to run 8-10ius a day, save your money.

Last edited:
its a pretty tough question especially when you factor in that gh peps increase gh but not so much for igf. Its a very hard one to quantify. I honestly like mixing them but that isn't an option.

Do you want to just know which gives more gh, or which gives you more gh when weighing in sides and health benefits, sides etc?

yes I am a pain in the ass=-)

Ha, pretty sure I'm being a pain in the ass too.

Well I'm pretty sure GH would give more GH but peps are much healthier w/ less sides.

I was only talking doing what most here would consider low dose like 1-2iu GH too help me lean out a bit and help me recover from an upcoming cycle (just trying to plan in advance).

Then just use like a maintenance dose of GHRP/CJC for longevity reasons... Oddly I got my own HGH tested and I was in the bottom 15% or so.

Sammy, Gator, Raj, JM thanks for the replies... Yeah my main interest in peptides arose when I got my gh tested and I was on the lower side. I've read a lot of Dat's stuff on his board - but sometimes it goes way over my head - and I'm planning on using them for longevity reasons just as much as BBing reasons.

It depends on who's hgh and who's peptides. Riptropin at 2-3ius per day will blow you up if you haven't used hgh before. Ergopep's ghrp2/cjc no dac is half the price of these other peptide companies, and sometimes 1/3 the price. All these peptide's come from the same place so the quality is the same.

My best advice is to try things both ways. Do peptides for one month, and do riptropin for one month. Alternating is a great way to go to keep the receptors clean. I wouldn't mess with any other forms of hgh....don't trust them.

Do you know what your serum levels were when you got tested? Normal levels are anywhere from 0-2.9. At your age, you should be on the higher side of normal, but there are rare cases when an individual doesn't produce as a normal healthy and young person.

I run small doses (2iu) and I like GH much better. I'm not a fan of the sleepiness when I first started but I feel the results are better. I used to have luck with the peptides but not ghrp-2 and cjc no dac give me itchy hives, no matter which source I use.

No question 100% peptides. I would never have gotten in this if it were not the case.

I ran peps for a while and I can't say I saw much. GH was better for me. My wife is running peps as well and can't tell much of anything...

Myself, I'm done with peps. Rather spend my money on GH.

As rajjin said, hgh all the way (rips).
Regardless that hgh is wayyy more effective, do you really feel like shooting peps 6x per day between classes? Lol no thanks

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Here is why

GH will raise BG levels and will cause major problems later on. Peptides stimulate your own pulse of GH. If frequency is an issue then the word lazy comes to mind.

I like to use both myself.
GH PWO, and CJC & GHRP 3x per day on off days, mornings and evenings of training days.

If I had to choose one over the other in your particular situation, I would go with the peptides. GH really isn't worth it (IMO) unless you can commit to staying on it long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear