over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST BLENDER

Agreed Jrod!! I got one of these for Christmas and it's the best blender I've ever owned. Normally I just end up using the single serving blender cup which is perfect for blending my protein shakes. Frozen fruit is pulverized in seconds....LOVE IT!!!:love:

I bet you could put your ninja in my vitamix and my vitamix would chop it to shreds and make you a ninja smoothie.:D

Vitamix is KING. Once you own one, you can't help but laugh at other blenders.

The best blender Ive used is the Margarittaville Margarita maker. :D

Vitamix is the way to go... I thought i could get away with the ninja but it didn't blend my smoothies and protein shakes to an even consistency, left them kind of icy/slushy like... VITAMIX is king

Good info, I have been using a cheap Oster for a long time, (have to buy a new one every year) and this has helped me decide on a new one.

The only blender anyone should be using. 5%, all day you may, whatever it takes, real food, mutant(wait), 5%, feeders, vacuums. All day.

hqdefault.jpg

5% blender^

Last edited:
The Magic bullet is good enough for me, it's cheap, it works, easy to clean, my girl would bitch about cleaning a full sized blender and the less she bitches the better... In fact, I'd pay more for the magic bullet than for the vitamix or whatever just to not hear her bitching...

if your willing to spend the money Vitamix
https://www.vitamix.com/
if you want something cheaper the Ninja works real good
**broken link removed**

thanks a lot for the links.... I have been shopping around looking for this exactly. A solid blender is going to huge for my nutritional goals...do you have a preference between the two bro? Im leaning toward ninja right now but just looking to hear about other options....thanks..

thanks a lot for the links.... I have been shopping around looking for this exactly. A solid blender is going to huge for my nutritional goals...do you have a preference between the two bro? Im leaning toward ninja right now but just looking to hear about other options....thanks..

Vitamix owner.

Vitamix owner.

I️ am. Worth every penny. Best blender out there. I’ve gone through Oster, NutraBullet, Ninja a few others. Vitamix is far superior. I️ got the one with the dial speed and two other settings, ice cream and soup. I️ recommend it if you can afford one.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I️ am. Worth every penny. Best blender out there. I’ve gone through Oster, NutraBullet, Ninja a few others. Vitamix is far superior. I️ got the one with the dial speed and two other settings, ice cream and soup. I️ recommend it if you can afford one.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I️ got the most basic one. On/off and hi/low. Should have gone with the pulse option too to better crush ice when I️ use lots of it.

vitamix

I've got a Blendtec that I found on sale at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Hands down, it has been well worth the money I spent on it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Vitamix

If you shop the amazon warehouse sales you can pick a factory certified reconditioned VITAMIX for cheap.

I love this thing. You could turn concrete into peanut butter (don't try it taste like sh!t).

:)

If you shop the amazon warehouse sales you can pick a factory certified reconditioned VITAMIX for cheap.

I love this thing. You could turn concrete into peanut butter (don't try it taste like sh!t).

:)
I have a reconditioned one. I've had it for two years and it works perfectly. They come with warranties also.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

I've owned quite a few Blenders over the years.
I guess it all depends on what you do with it, and how often you use it.

I have a Ninja Master Prep, that Chops/Blends/and Puree's.

But for my morning Shake, I bought this Little 20 Oz Blender from my Local H-Mart, it was on sale, works great for that........................ JP
P.S.
Almost forgot, the Blender is made by Shinil of Korea, and cost me a whopping $20 On Sale.
I've had it over 4 years, and it's still going strong.

Last edited:
finally bit the bullet and bought a Total Blender Classic Wildside by Blendtec. Great blender, the one used in Jambajuice and Starbucks but not the pro model. Still over $300.00 but worth it.

vitamix is the way to go for sure if you have the $ the ninja doesnt even compare.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear