over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Board out there!

Why go any where else?

Yeah man...you are right..addicted to this board....learning more and more everyday!...love it!.....:yeahthat:

I've been a member on other boards for a long time. PM is different in that the percentage of people who have answers in much higher than other boards. Meaning most people are learning and the answers they are receiving are from others who are learning. PM you have experts like JM, Shelby, Phil, Big A etc. When you get an answer or read an article written by the PM experts you are truly more knowledgeable. As for as research, I've never seen anything like what Alpha has done with the ghrp ghrh lab testing. There are many people that have participated and posted some valuable lab test on a variety of compounds here. PM is a level above all.

No doubt...fantastic board right here...the information that this site contains is amazing

It is the best board on the net...bar none

hellz yea.....

:cool:

without question!:D

I was actually a member of EF for a few years before I found PM.

Once I became a member here there was no looking back.

Im here every day now for one good reason...quality is top notch here.

That's what people say about any board they join, then 3 months down the road they open their eyes and realize it has just as much advertising and agenda as any other board on the net.

Take most stuff you read with a grain of salt both here and any other board you read, you need to do you own research !

And remember that pretty much any one in this industry is after your money !

-Drugcheat

Last edited:
That's what people say about any board they join, then 3 months down the road they open their eyes and realize it has just as much advertising and agenda as any other board on the net.

Take most stuff you read with a grain of salt both here and any other board you read, you need to do you own research !

And remember that pretty much any one in this industry is after your money !

Well I am a member, mod or vip on pretty much every board out there...This board IS the best by far!!

For guys that join boards strictly to get access to sponsors, then of course all they are going to see if advertising and agendas...If they are going to join a board for knowledge you are not going to find one with more then Professinalmuscle.com!!

So I guess we can come back to you and your post 3 months down the road and see if you have contributed anything to this board or if we will find you in the sponsors section crying about your order coming late:rolleyes:

by far the best board on th net...the threads are great,lots of info...
the longer i am a member,the more i learn ...not at all like the other sites

Well I am a member, mod or vip on pretty much every board out there...This board IS the best by far!!

For guys that join boards strictly to get access to sponsors, then of course all they are going to see if advertising and agendas...If they are going to join a board for knowledge you are not going to find one with more then Professinalmuscle.com!!

So I guess we can come back to you and your post 3 months down the road and see if you have contributed anything to this board or if we will find you in the sponsors section crying about your order coming late:rolleyes:

I am not interested 1 bit in the sponsors here mate, I make my own gear and dont plan on using HGH unless it's made by Pfizer:p.

I was just getting pissy by only being able to read 5 posts here every few months when i would do a google search and the topic i wanted to read was on here.

And you can tell me all about how this is the "best" board, but that's highly subjective, and I know many boards that claim to be the best yet get bashed on other boards !

-Drugcheat

I am not interested 1 bit in the sponsors here mate, I make my own gear and dont plan on using HGH unless it's made by Pfizer:p.

I was just getting pissy by only being able to read 5 posts here every few months when i would do a google search and the topic i wanted to read was on here.

And you can tell me all about how this is the "best" board, but that's highly subjective, and I know many boards that claim to be the best yet get bashed on other boards !

-Drugcheat

Well 'mate', your google searches keep bringing you back here, so how "subjective" can it really be?!

Also, why even bother to post if you are only here to troll and read?!

Correct me if I wrong, but you didn't have to pay anything to join this board did you?! The "advertising and agendas" are what keeps this board free so that when your google searches bring you back here you don't have to look elsewhere for your information because you had to pay, correct?! The info posted by IFBB Pros and top level competitors is all free for you to take in, correct?!

Well 'mate', your google searches keep bringing you back here, so how "subjective" can it really be?!

Also, why even bother to post if you are only here to troll and read?!

Correct me if I wrong, but you didn't have to pay anything to join this board did you?! The "advertising and agendas" are what keeps this board free so that when your google searches bring you back here you don't have to look elsewhere for your information because you had to pay, correct?! The info posted by IFBB Pros and top level competitors is all free for you to take in, correct?!

well ofcourse it will since this is one of the most popular sites around ! Doesn't make it the "best", sure it has it's perks as any board does, but no board is the best. What I am saying is to do you research and come to conclusions your self, to read not just one board but many !

I've been around for a while and i know how boards operate, how they start out and how they end up in the gutter !

And I honestly do not appreciate you calling me a troll, this is the last thing I am doing. All I have said to the OP is not to be a blind believer and sheep but to be individual and cunning, to research and come up with his own conclusions ! why are you so against this ?

Really I am not here to argue, I was just explaining something to the OP.

It is obvious you an me have gotten off on the wrong foot, so lets not let this escalate into name calling and other childish en devours :D

-drugcheat

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner