over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Board out there!

Disagree bro not on this board.

That's what people say about any board they join, then 3 months down the road they open their eyes and realize it has just as much advertising and agenda as any other board on the net.

Take most stuff you read with a grain of salt both here and any other board you read, you need to do you own research !

And remember that pretty much any one in this industry is after your money !

-Drugcheat

well ofcourse it will since this is one of the most popular sites around ! Doesn't make it the "best", sure it has it's perks as any board does, but no board is the best. What I am saying is to do you research and come to conclusions your self, to read not just one board but many !

I've been around for a while and i know how boards operate, how they start out and how they end up in the gutter !

And I honestly do not appreciate you calling me a troll, this is the last thing I am doing. All I have said to the OP is not to be a blind believer and sheep but to be individual and cunning, to research and come up with his own conclusions ! why are you so against this ?

Really I am not here to argue, I was just explaining something to the OP.

It is obvious you an me have gotten off on the wrong foot, so lets not let this escalate into name calling and other childish en devours :D

-drugcheat

DC,

Your argeing with guys that have been here for 5 - 10 years. Share your perspectives on boards with anyone that will listen, but unless you show us some evidence that you have been here with us, you really cant know shit about this board for or against.

IPG

Correct me if I wrong, but you didn't have to pay anything to join this board did you?! The "advertising and agendas" are what keeps this board free so that when your google searches bring you back here you don't have to look elsewhere for your information because you had to pay, correct?! The info posted by IFBB Pros and top level competitors is all free for you to take in, correct?!

you could always go buy the monthly rags full of :spam: for $5 or more
to do your reading ... they aint subject to an agenda :rolleyes:

east or west PROMUSCLE is the best :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well ofcourse it will since this is one of the most popular sites around ! Doesn't make it the "best", sure it has it's perks as any board does, but no board is the best. What I am saying is to do you research and come to conclusions your self, to read not just one board but many !

I've been around for a while and i know how boards operate, how they start out and how they end up in the gutter !

And I honestly do not appreciate you calling me a troll, this is the last thing I am doing. All I have said to the OP is not to be a blind believer and sheep but to be individual and cunning, to research and come up with his own conclusions ! why are you so against this ?

Really I am not here to argue, I was just explaining something to the OP.

It is obvious you an me have gotten off on the wrong foot, so lets not let this escalate into name calling and other childish en devours :D

-drugcheat

Congratulations on your one week anniversary. Now please go away Mr. Know-it all. And you will. Yawn.

It's not Pro Muscle's fault your lack of intelligence led to you being swindled on another site. Fool. Why don't you post up that funny story?

I enjoy PM first board I joined and became a part of, I am a member on a few others for extra reading and learning. It this is my favorite by far

I find this board full of knowledgeable members and a TON of great info. I'm a member on a few other boards but really do enjoy coming here

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DC,

Your argeing with guys that have been here for 5 - 10 years. Share your perspectives on boards with anyone that will listen, but unless you show us some evidence that you have been here with us, you really cant know shit about this board for or against.

IPG

IPG,

I'd rather not do that, as telling what you truly think usually leads to bans :D

Or grown men melting down into a puddle of butt hurt. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your one week anniversary. Now please go away Mr. Know-it all. And you will. Yawn.

It's not Pro Muscle's fault your lack of intelligence led to you being swindled on another site. Fool. Why don't you post up that funny story?

Why are you so offended ? You sound very close minded, I never got ripped off, I am no where near stupid enough for that.

Judging by the name calling i struck a nerve ?

All I said was to read and research around many boards and books/e-books, read what many respected individuals say and make your own mind up, not follow what 1 person says or what people from 1 board in-particular say since they will always be biased.

I really do not want to argue this anymore and I do not see why you guys are melting down. Do you oppose freedom ?

-Drugcheat

This is the best board period

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear