over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best budget peptide stack

nihilixm

Banned
25mg mk677 ed
100mcg hexarelin eod

Cjc dac is too expensive at might as well get meditropes.

Any other suggestions?

Lately I've read that a lot of people usually stall out around the point I'm at now in terms of lbm. Then only go above with the use of gh +slin.

Thinking even if I can make gains on just aas it won't be a big ordeal. Just minor gains for shitty health.

Should I attempt to recreate this with peptides or just save cash for meditropes? Btw?

Last edited:
For mass MK-677 is the best bang for your buck.

For mass MK-677 is the best bang for your buck.

I've tried it and run it frequently, but I mean is it comparable to a high dose of hgh that mutates people?

Like let's say you're tapped out at 220-230 leanish and can't get much more out of just aas and want to blow up. People start gh and slin and blow up another 30 pounds of lean mass (not just water) in 20 weeks.

Any way to maximize this without buying gh or is it necessary evil at this point?

Like if I do 25mg mk then Hex intra and slin post workout 3x a week... that wont come close in terms of igf to running like a vial of meditropes a day would it?

Last edited:
I've tried it and run it frequently, but I mean is it comparable to a high dose of hgh that mutates people?

Like let's say you're tapped out at 220-230 leanish and can't get much more out of just aas and want to blow up. People start gh and slin and blow up another 30 pounds of lean mass (not just water) in 20 weeks.

Any way to maximize this without buying gh or is it necessary evil at this point?

Like if I do 25mg mk then Hex intra and slin post workout 3x a week... that wont come close in terms of igf to running like a vial of meditropes a day would it?

Good lord, a vial of Meditrope is 16ius a day of hgh. My hands hurt now on 2ius twice a day.
MK-677 feels like 4ius HGH. It’ll get IGF1 up to 300 alone. The highest IGF1 from peptides was 617.
16ius Meditrope a day i would imagine is over 600.
Why not do a low dose of Meditrope with slin and a low dose of MK-677.
I did 5ius Meditrope with 10ius novalinR and 12.5mg MK-677 and gained 42Lbs. I also added 100mcg IGF1-LR3 but only for a couple weeks. The Meditrope, insulin, and MK-677 is the best mass stack I’ve run. At first i was tired as hell all the time but i slowly adapted. I did have to take stimulants though.

You really need to check around for pricing on gh. I do 3iu cheaper than your proposed peptide stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk how GH could be cheaper than cjc and ghrp6. 20 or so bucks for 5mg which is 50 100mcg doses. Even doing 3 inj a day 2 bottles would last 33.33 days which would be 80/mo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Idk how GH could be cheaper than cjc and ghrp6. 20 or so bucks for 5mg which is 50 100mcg doses. Even doing 3 inj a day 2 bottles would last 33.33 days which would be 80/mo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

The basic ghrp/cjc no dac 3x/day is as cheap as it gets and it shows around 300 on IGF1 with that dosing regiment, plus serum hgh of around 20 per dose.

MK-677 is the cheapest oral HGH product and best mass building supplement.

With synthetic HGH i just don’t trust the purity on anything other than Meditrope black tops, the-provider grey tops, and the scioxx-Labs HGH. The HGH testing thread here is priceless. For me to buy it it has to show high purity in the testing thread.

Good lord, a vial of Meditrope is 16ius a day of hgh. My hands hurt now on 2ius twice a day.
MK-677 feels like 4ius HGH. It’ll get IGF1 up to 300 alone. The highest IGF1 from peptides was 617.
16ius Meditrope a day i would imagine is over 600.
Why not do a low dose of Meditrope with slin and a low dose of MK-677.
I did 5ius Meditrope with 10ius novalinR and 12.5mg MK-677 and gained 42Lbs. I also added 100mcg IGF1-LR3 but only for a couple weeks. The Meditrope, insulin, and MK-677 is the best mass stack I’ve run. At first i was tired as hell all the time but i slowly adapted. I did have to take stimulants though.

Yeah that was the other option just save for one mk677+meditropes+insulin blast per year for 10ish weeks. Then maintain on a medium amount of test rest of the year.

How many of those 42 pounds did you keep after you dropped the water weight from gh mk and insulin do you think? Also corresponding aas stack?

Thank you for the info btw.

Last edited:
Yeah that was the other option just save for one mk677+meditropes+insulin blast per year for 10ish weeks. Then maintain on a medium amount of test rest of the year.

How many of those 42 pounds did you keep after you dropped the water weight from gh mk and insulin do you think? Also corresponding aas stack?

Thank you for the info btw.

I went from 195 to 237 on a lean bulk then i decided to cut for summer which has me now at 215-219Lbs.
My AAS is the same. I stay on about 1,300mg.
At 237Lbs the water was all intramuscularly held and in the gut but body fat didn’t go up much. My gut is a lot smaller now though which is good for summer. I tend to get a big turtle shell.

I went from 195 to 237 on a lean bulk then i decided to cut for summer which has me now at 215-219Lbs.
At 237Lbs the water was all intramuscularly held and in the gut but body fat didn’t go up much. My gut is a lot smaller now though which is good for summer. I tend to get a big turtle shell.

So about 20lbs of lean tissue? Sounds sweet as hell.

Considering doing this same stack for 3 months over the winter since it worked so well.

How long did you run that for personally?

I am currently running a GHRP2 and Mod GRF/no dac. I like when my fingers get numb, I know it's working. DAC version is a little more pricier, it doesnt give you less pins because you can pin the ghrp2 and grf in the same pin. I've combined DAC version with mk677. I got so much sleep.

MK-677 is the cheapest oral HGH product and best mass building supplement.

I need to give this a run and see. I've heard and read many good things about MK, and it might just fit in my budget.

So about 20lbs of lean tissue? Sounds sweet as hell.

Considering doing this same stack for 3 months over the winter since it worked so well.

How long did you run that for personally?

I never stick to a preplanned protocol. I just run it until results stop. I did that protocol for about 4-5 months. Eventually my weight started dropping without change to the routine or diet so i decided it was time to end the lean bulk and cut up for spring and summer.

I am currently running a GHRP2 and Mod GRF/no dac. I like when my fingers get numb, I know it's working. DAC version is a little more pricier, it doesnt give you less pins because you can pin the ghrp2 and grf in the same pin. I've combined DAC version with mk677. I got so much sleep.

DAC with MK is definitely a heavy sleep stack! Hahaha

I need to give this a run and see. I've heard and read many good things about MK, and it might just fit in my budget.

MK is about $1 a day at my dose of 12.5mg before bed. You can’t beat it on price. It’s the most dramatic GH secretagogue.

How long have you stayed at minimum 1,300mg aas btw? God dam freak through and through :headbang:

First time poster, 4 month long intensive reader, I know Johnjuanb1 knows about the following below, as I followed one of his posts one day to the 60 page topic, and read all of it:

Alpha6164 (medical doctor and bodybuilder, from the long 60 page thread here years ago, he performed nearly a dozen bloodtests and charged them to his medical practice):
I dont think peptides in usual 2-3x daily can equal 5iu of quality GH daily. Here is why. When i was on 5iu of Rips daily, my IGF was in the 600s. That is coming from a baseline of 160s. We know from three different tesamorelin studies that 2mg of tesamorelin raised IGFs 109-180 from basline. So if i started with 160 i could go to 260-340. Now that is a great number from baseline and can be almost a 200% increase and you will get fat loss benefits, anti-aging etc. But definitely not in the range of 5iu of synthetic GH. My best friend and partner was on 100/100mcg of GRF/GHRP-2 three times a day and his IGF increased about 120 from baseline. So very in line with 2mg of tesamorelin.

Alpha6164 said
My best friend used GRF1-29/ghrp-2 100/100 three times daily and his IGF went from 167 to 272 in 8 weeks. Yes we are not getting IGFs in the 500-700s as with high dose GH but having a rise of 40% on such a small dose is pretty significant.

Alpha6164 in conclusion said:
Peptides will raise your GH as if you were on 2-3iu of synthetic GH daily. So it is great for people that wanna be on anti-aging dosage or for fast loss purposes.

Using a 100/100mcg combo 3x daily will raise your IGF similar to if you were on 2-3iu of GH daily. Most people on 4iu of GH will have IGFs in the high 300s to low 400s. But raising your IGF by 100-150 points from baseline can only help you with better recovery, healing, metabolism etc.

Attachment 1 is Alpha6164 medical doctors lab report after 100/100mcg of mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP-2 was taken SQ shot in stomach at 9:25am and at 10:05am blood draw (40min interval). To his surprise serum GH was 19.5!

Attachment 2: p.s. I just had my baseline IGF-1 test done at age 49, and it came back 227, [ref range is 67 to 205 ng/mL] which is high for my age group, a month from now, I will be taking the three times a day grf(1-29) + ghrp2 each at 100mcg, and will report back my bloodwork. I will do this after a washout period of 2 weeks or so.

However, after being on 4iu of HGH chinese pharm grade for the past several days, I will report back my igf-1 bloodwork soon here (had it done recently), as I plan to do a comparison of peptides to 4iu of GH. I will also be on this 4iu of HGH for 3 weeks, and do another bloodwork 3 hours after the morning shot, so I can get a good stable IGF-1 reading. Keep in mind that I am on a 5 day 2 day off on the HGH, so I will have the bloods done on a friday after the 3 weeks on it to see what it reads.

I have to take the HGH in the morning as it disturbs my sleep causing me to wake up early at 2am in the morning (after going to bed at 9pm), when I normally sleep till 5am on workdays and 7:30am on non-work days, switching to injection in the morning has greatly helped with this, and I read it takes a week or two for the body to adjust so that you are then sleeping 8 to 10 hours a day from someone else who also went thru this. perhaps this is due to increased aldosterone stimulating the adrenal glands, I have no idea, but I believe this is what is going on.

HGH is somewhat expensive (about $155 with shipping) compared to the peptides (mod grf 1-29 + ghrp 2), but I want to know what the bloodwork reveals, because if I can raise my natural IGF-1 from 227 to say 350 with just the peptides (raise it 120 points like Alpha mentions is possible), then I will be very happy, and perhaps drop the HGH and just stick with peptides.

** In conclusion, Alpha said "Most people on 4iu of GH will have IGFs in the high 300s to low 400s." so with the bloowork am I doing, I'm trying to see if I am one of the lucky ones who comes back with igf that high on the 4iu of chinese pharm grade. However, if I could just use peptides and get a reading of 350 or so, that would also make me very happy instead, so that is what I am trying to discover.

Attachments

• lab5.jpg
    lab5.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 46
  • lab.jpg
    lab.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
MK will add weight however much of it will be excess water if bulking as sodium intake is usually higher. best bag MK low dose 10mg x 2 am am and pm, dac (i prefer higher dose like 2.5mgs every 3days)but 1mg every 3-4 days with ghrp 2 or hex 3 - 4 x daily

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws