over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Cissus product for joints?

Super Cissus Rx hands down!!!

Be very careful if you go w/ bulk powders; I've heard a lot of mixed things - some say it works and saves money, but others say the quality is WAYYY lower.

I've had a few fairly serious injuries - broken arm requiring multiple surgeries, and another incident where I completely cut off a tendon (also required surgery) - and I wan't gonna fuck around: went with the true n tried USP Labs Super Cissus Rx (based on my former excellent experience w/ their original Cissus Rx). Both injuries healed like magic...... in fact, I didn't even need pain meds at any point (either right after these injuries or right after the surgeries!). :)

Also, when I first got the original formula (Cissus Rx), I bought it in bulk at Xmas time and distributed to family and friends who had serious injuries and/or old but severe/nagging injuries. ~12 out of 13 ppl said their pain was 90-100% gone. One of these was a family member with chronic elbow tendonitis from working for several decades at a desk job under less than perfect ergonomic conditions. His elbow pain was so severe that even pressing buttons on a TV remote would often cause pain. By the end of the first month, he said that the pain was completely gone, and he could even go back to doing hardcore yardwork and other such activities w/o pain.

Another rather impressive story was a former co-worker who loved to lift but had not touched an upper body weight in years, due to a rotator cuff injury. After a month of taking the Cissus Rx, he said the pain went from like 8/10 down to a 2/10 and by the end of the second month the pain was GONE and he was back in the gym lifting upper body weights for the first time in years.

Be very careful if you go w/ bulk powders; I've heard a lot of mixed things - some say it works and saves money, but others say the quality is WAYYY lower.

I've had a few fairly serious injuries - broken arm requiring multiple surgeries, and another incident where I completely cut off a tendon (also required surgery) - and I wan't gonna fuck around: went with the true n tried USP Labs Super Cissus Rx (based on my former excellent experience w/ their original Cissus Rx). Both injuries healed like magic...... in fact, I didn't even need pain meds at any point (either right after these injuries or right after the surgeries!). :)

Also, when I first got the original formula (Cissus Rx), I bought it in bulk at Xmas time and distributed to family and friends who had serious injuries and/or old but severe/nagging injuries. ~12 out of 13 ppl said their pain was 90-100% gone. One of these was a family member with chronic elbow tendonitis from working for several decades at a desk job under less than perfect ergonomic conditions. His elbow pain was so severe that even pressing buttons on a TV remote would often cause pain. By the end of the first month, he said that the pain was completely gone, and he could even go back to doing hardcore yardwork and other such activities w/o pain.

Another rather impressive story was a former co-worker who loved to lift but had not touched an upper body weight in years, due to a rotator cuff injury. After a month of taking the Cissus Rx, he said the pain went from like 8/10 down to a 2/10 and by the end of the second month the pain was GONE and he was back in the gym lifting upper body weights for the first time in years.

This.

I love the stuff. Definitely worth a shot.

Thank you for this info.

I tried them all and non produced any major noticeable effect for me. :(

apparently theres debate on the effectiveness of glucosamine or chondroitin...

as i understand it cissus is the daddy....

Supplements: false claims clampdown - Times Online

EFSA Scientific Opinion: Glucosamine alone or in combination with chondroitin sulphate and related health claims

this cissus has 50% of the active ingredient in. Though oddly enough theres also debate on the most effective dosage or cissus and whether more than 10% is necessary..i would have thought the more the better..

Buy Cissus Quadrangularis - A Muscle Repair Supplement from BulkSupplementsDirect.co.uk

apparently theres debate on the effectiveness of glucosamine or chondroitin...

as i understand it cissus is the daddy....

Agreed. I know some people that swear by glucosamine + chondroitin (+ MSM); but I never recommend these because I used them for several years (experimenting with different ratios of each), and never noticed any differences whatsoever, (especially during times where I was injured). Now, for effects like preserving joint function/slowing down wear and tear, they may (or may not) be helpful, but I imagine these effects are are not readily felt/noticed.

Thank you for this info.
No prob; I really hope it helps you!

I tried them all and non produced any major noticeable effect for me. :(
Interesting! What were you dosing and what was your injury/'ailment'? The only two people out of ~20 that I know who it didn't work wonders for were: 1) a roommate with an autoimmune condition (juvenile arthritis); 2) a co-worker with elbow tendonitis who did not follow my dosing recommendations (over a given week, she ended up taking only about 1/5 of the amount I recommended).

I've been having some issues with by bicep tendons for quite some time now. I've read good things about Cissus for healing joints and tendons, and I'm curious to hear if any products have worked particularly well for people. Also, what is the optimal dosage?

Im in the same boat as you flex. Mine has been for 6 + months along with achy shoulders, and my left knee. Ive never tried the Cissus but looking into it. Ive used aflutops 21 day cycle which seemed to work 4-5 months ago and Im going to give them another go soon. Also Npp 100mg eod worked great for the time being. Ive even considered running low dose deca with my Trt, but im going to exhaust all other options first.

I use Super Cissus Rx.. 10 bucks for 100 grams. At 3 days in, taking 3.6 grams, the pain relief has definitely been noticeable.

Thanks bro, Im going to look into this as well, cant hurt.

I just seen this, this is great to hear. Im definitely giving this stuff a try very soon.

it did nothing for me. I had issues with both elbows for 4 years and nothing helped until i went to someone that performed ART.

I have used the Cissus RX, as well as Glucosamine/Chondroitin and neither seems to do much for my joint issues. Then again, I have not megadosed the Cissus yet, may have to try that.
I also tried Afflutop once for a 21 day course. Seemed to help, but here I am again with it a couple years later......may give it another go if it continues.

ok i understand cissus relieves joint pain but just because the pain is gone does not mean it has actually strengthened ligaments or tendons.... is there any proof that id actually does make them stronger?

I think at first the antiinflammatory effects are felt, but after continuous use there does seem to be a strengthening of tendons. I have a torn labrum and torn supraspinatus rotator tendon. I did not get surgery, but have used cissus for 3 years and am about 90% back. I did have an artho mri to confirm tears. If I go off cissus I do have pain again and the stability in my shoulder worsens, but on cissus the shoulder joint feels more stable. I don't think it is just pain relief because even on lortab and alleve the stability isn't there athough pain is lessened.

I used USP cissus for years with great results, but lately it hasn't done much so I switched to primaforce. The primaforce is working well which makes me wonder if USP started putting a higher concentration or amount of cissus in the capsules, but now that they have a large number of loyal customers have began lessening the amount of cissus. This is just my experience and have no knowledge if USP labs has done this, just an opinion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131