over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best & Clever Hiding Places

Nailed it. I don’t need any headaches from a vengeful woman. It happens all the time. Screw that. Lol.

Sure, she is sweet now, but they all change when you leave.
If that's the case go to a head shop they sell fake hollow cans of soda and ice tea .you un screw the top put anything inside and put it in the fridge or in the cabinet as storage bulk for later use.kinda when you buy box of 32 bottles of water.you don't out all the bottles in the fridge at once.trust me you can't tell it's fake.look identical to the real one's

If that's the case go to a head shop they sell fake hollow cans of soda and ice tea .you un screw the top put anything inside and put it in the fridge or in the cabinet as storage bulk for later use.kinda when you buy box of 32 bottles of water.you don't out all the bottles in the fridge at once.trust me you can't tell it's fake.look identical to the real one's

haha I forgot all about stash cans. and there are some good ones out there!

I've got a fake can of Cambell's asparagus. Nobody ever touches it! The bottom screws off

good stuff thank you 👍🏼

Man there are really good one's. No way anyone know its a stash

I've got a fake can of Cambell's asparagus. Nobody ever touches it! The bottom screws off
I have an ice tea one and the top unscrews. And looks identical to the real one

good stuff thank you 👍🏼
Yea man you should look into it.I know for sure all head shops carry them. I've had mine for few years now.so by know probably even Amazon has them

That is so dirty that she would do that brother. But I know it happens pretty often sadly. Glad everything turned out ok for you !!
Ive had a similar situation, she threatened to rat me so I had to stick with her for longer and find a way to get her to leave me. Telling her your interested in guys will do the trick but most of us have our pride lol. In that case, start to make yourself appear unconfident, say your depressed, a loser, want to committ suicide, generally this will turn a girl off as they want a confident strong man. The key to get rid of them and not have them blackmail you for aas usage is to make them want to leave you, or run away from you lol. Crazy but yeah, no one wants a revengeful ex to cause them legal problems.

Ive had a similar situation, she threatened to rat me so I had to stick with her for longer and find a way to get her to leave me. Telling her your interested in guys will do the trick but most of us have our pride lol. In that case, start to make yourself appear unconfident, say your depressed, a loser, want to committ suicide, generally this will turn a girl off as they want a confident strong man. The key to get rid of them and not have them blackmail you for aas usage is to make them want to leave you, or run away from you lol. Crazy but yeah, no one wants a revengeful ex to cause them legal problems.

Dem be some words of wisdom right there. Lol. Spoken like a true veteran of the dating game who’s dealt with a few loons in his time. DITTO THAT man. Same here. Lolol.

i have always used a lockable cash box. like one u would use for a garage sale or something.
has a lock and its perfect. i put the gear i am currently using in the change slots and underneath that tray i put syringes n etc
its like a tackle box for gear.

That is so dirty that she would do that brother. But I know it happens pretty often sadly. Glad everything turned out ok for you !!
Thanks man! It really is a shame though with all the dead beat dads that don’t take care of their kids. I’m one that loves my son and will move heaven and earth to do right by him! But she knew this was a card she could play to make me look like a bad father. Told the courts I imported AAS into the country, manufacture my own, sell AAS, etc… The judge was a woman and immediately ordered me to submit to a blood test. Fortunately I expected this out of her so I was already on legit Rx TRT. She was shocked when she found out through the courts that her plan back fired. It felt soooooo good to watch her squirm after that because she had nothing left. My X almost was granted a search of my home to look for AAS. It would have came up empty since I cleaned house while this custody case was ongoing. My lawyer quickly shut that down though.

Just watch yourselves if you end up in court with an X who is aware of your AAS usage. Not all, but most will use it against you. Cover your asses!

Cage

Thanks man! It really is a shame though with all the dead beat dads that don’t take care of their kids. I’m one that loves my son and will move heaven and earth to do right by him! But she knew this was a card she could play to make me look like a bad father. Told the courts I imported AAS into the country, manufacture my own, sell AAS, etc… The judge was a woman and immediately ordered me to submit to a blood test. Fortunately I expected this out of her so I was already on legit Rx TRT. She was shocked when she found out through the courts that her plan back fired. It felt soooooo good to watch her squirm after that because she had nothing left. My X almost was granted a search of my home to look for AAS. It would have came up empty since I cleaned house while this custody case was ongoing. My lawyer quickly shut that down though.

Just watch yourselves if you end up in court with an X who is aware of your AAS usage. Not all, but most will use it against you. Cover your asses!

Cage

glad you made it out ok. shitty situation. and female judge? yuck. dunno why, they seem to make it their life goal to stick it to men as much as possible

I used to be a cop. We were searching a gang bangers house for a gun used in a shooting. We knew he had it in there and absolutely could not find it. Until one guy decided to search the fridge. It was ultimately found inside a zip lock baggy, at the bottom of a cold pot of chili. Nobody ever thought to dump the chili out until we were almost ready to give up.
In the fridge in some type of a container is a great idea. Not good for gear though. FBI will thaw all material in the freezer if the item can be found there. Food is still one of the most popular ways to hide items. Behind base boards, behind medicine cabinets, Inside AC duct work if you take the grill off. Fake plug outlet. Stash cans like pimpman said. There are literally hundreds of places to hide stuff in a residential house or commercial unit. Driving or flying is a different story.

Double vacuum sealed with desiccant pack, black PVC with blue glue and 2 end caps, buried below the frost line. Paper will last years!

Saying you want to commit to suicide is not a recommend resource!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws