over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best coach for my goals

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
From personal experience, I'm looking for suggestions on a coach (any sponsor here).

I'm not looking to compete this year, but its summer time and I would like to lean down some. I'm one of those who need a set daily diet to follow or I won't stick to it unfortunately. I need a diet that doesn't completely cut out carbs and follows a fairly low fat approach.

I have found over the years that besides coconut oil and fat from meat, my digestive tract doesn't tolerate fats all that well due to my Crohn's.

Also, I can not eat leafy greens or uncooked veggies.

Any help would be great, thanks guys!

As you probably know, I use Shelby and highly recommend him. John Meadows may be a very good option in your case though, due to his personal experience with digestive issues. I have a friend with Crohn's that uses John and is very happy.

PHIL, SHELBY, OR JM... i like phils program, it works for me... cant go wrong w any of them tho...

Oh

From personal experience, I'm looking for suggestions on a coach (any sponsor here).

I'm not looking to compete this year, but its summer time and I would like to lean down some. I'm one of those who need a set daily diet to follow or I won't stick to it unfortunately. I need a diet that doesn't completely cut out carbs and follows a fairly low fat approach.

I have found over the years that besides coconut oil and fat from meat, my digestive tract doesn't tolerate fats all that well due to my Crohn's.

Also, I can not eat leafy greens or uncooked veggies.

Any help would be great, thanks guys!

If you have crohns get the DWGE as it will heal your colon. Good for colitis also.

I have Chron's as well. Although I can tolerate most foods well. Shelby has been fantastic, I have never felt healthier. He will work with and figure out what works for you. I have not had no flareups, no gas and daily normal bowel movements. I have also been off any anti-inflammatory steriods for many months. I attribute these success mostly to diet and hgh as well as trt.

Hey Phil I'm going to try that DWGE sounds interesting

Last edited:
from my experience.....i would suggest phil also. i have never used jm or shelby...but im sure they would obviously be good choices as well.

Interesting......I have Crohn's as well, but I tolerate fats much better than I do carbs.

I'm actually eating a Paleo diet to help my situation out. It helps, but isn't 100% at alleviating my issues.

I'd love to get on stage one day, but just don't know if I could do it with my Crohns.

If you have crohns get the DWGE as it will heal your colon. Good for colitis also.

I'll have to take a look at that. I've been on every med around and nothing works......except Prednisone, but that shit takes a toll on you.

Interesting......I have Crohn's as well, but I tolerate fats much better than I do carbs.

I'm actually eating a Paleo diet to help my situation out. It helps, but isn't 100% at alleviating my issues.

I'd love to get on stage one day, but just don't know if I could do it with my Crohns.[/QUOTE

It is estimated that up to 90% of ingested carbohydrates escape digestion in the small intestine and reach the colon, that way you have problem with the carbs. Paleo diet is the way to eat for you or other people with Crohn`s. Go to Total Nutrition Rx, Total Health through Total Nutrition end check out the DWGE. It contains benzo-quinones , also helps production of various butyrate, don`t use any other prebiotics, especially inulin or any prebiotics containing Fructo-Oligosaccharides.

I just hired Shelby for offseason and have my protocol down and the macros for the diet. I have my diet put together be will be starting July 8th. I like that tere is a little freedom with meals as far as bein able to switch around protein carbs and fats per meal if I wanna eat something different. I like being told what to do but like that I can switching something for something else if needed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member