over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best combo of peptides

mass3000

Registered
PM family I am asking for knowledge on Peptides for recovery and overall cycle growth. I have some knowledge of tb500 and gnrh, but I don't believe that I've taken it at the needed dose. Folks please she's as much light as you are willing.
Thanks.

Been around the block with peptides, and there are two protocols that seem to work best, from a cost standpoint and from a results standpoint:

Best Result:
CJC with DAC at 2-4mg/week
MK 677 at 25-50mg/day

Best Price:
CJC no DAC 100-200mcg 3x/day
GHRP 2 100-200mcg 3x/day

That said, I think MK 677 is your best overal choice if you can only do one thing.

Been around the block with peptides, and there are two protocols that seem to work best, from a cost standpoint and from a results standpoint:

Best Result:
MK 677 at 25-50mg/day

Best Price:
GHRP 2 100-200mcg 3x/day

That said, I think MK 677 is your best overal choice if you can only do one thing.

I like where your heads at on cheapest but don't forget cost of pins. A 3-4 pin a day cycle will skew the $$$ a little and you won't notice it.

CJC-1295 w/o DAC @ 200mcg 3x/day
GHRP-2 @ 200mcg 3x/day
Mk-677 @ 25mg/day

Running those dosages for 30 days costs me roughly the same as running arguably the most potent generic GH on this board at 5ius/day for 30 days.

Best Result:
MK 677 at 25-50mg/day

Best Price:
GHRP 2 100-200mcg 3x/day

Thank you for putting some needed info up, I'm also gonna check out the bpc157 for healing properties after shoulder surgery...

Tb500 is not for growth , its purely for anti-inflammatory and healing properties .. as mention above u could try ghrp 2/6 cjc 1295 , maybe look up SARMS as well

Thank you for putting some needed info up, I'm also gonna check out the bpc157 for healing properties after shoulder surgery...

Good call on the BPC 157 btw, suggest u go to peptide section , there are posted articles and studies on its healing properties...

Best Result:
MK 677 at 25-50mg/day

Best Price:
GHRP 2 100-200mcg 3x/day

I agree, those are good standard cost effective protocols.

Best, is not an appropriate term to use when it comes to PEDs. It's all going to depend on goals, how one reacts to certain peps, side effects, etc, etc.

You can go simple and cost effective with what has been displayed above, or you can get crazy and combine different peps for a synergistic effect.

Here's some stacks I've done before with good success:

Ultimate Stack

-Hexarelin with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100mcgs each. 2x a day, am and postworkout.
-T3 at 80mcgs every morning
-Clenbuterol starting at 40mcgs and working up to 100mcgs every morning for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat.
-MK-677 at 12.5mgs prebed
-IGF1-LR3 at 50mcgs prebed

Intermittent Fasting Stack (great for fat loss)
-3 a.m. Meal #1 consisting of egg whites, turkey sausage, oatmeal and a whey protein shake.
-4 a.m. Start of fasting.
-7 a.m. Hexarelin at 50-100 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100 mcgs.
-8 p.m. Hexarelin at 50-100 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100 mcgs.
-8:30 p.m. Meal #2 consisting of 8 oz. fish/chicken/steak, 1-2 cups of white/brown rice, 1/2 cup black beans or 10 oz. potato, and broccoli or mixed veggies.
-10 p.m. Hit the gym for training (weight lifting only).
-11 p.m. Meal #3 Postworkout shake consisting of oats, whey protein, egg whites, banana, etc.
-12 p.m. Ipamorelin at 500-1000 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100-200 mcgs. Meal #4 Whey protein shake (very little to no carbs or fats) and then hit the sack for bedtime.

Here's a ghrp/ghrh stack I like for staying lean, putting on lean mass, and overall enhanced recovery. Pretty standard, similar to above.

-Morning (30 mins prior to breakfast or morning fasted cardio) Hexarelin at 100 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100 mcgs.
-Pre-lunch or dinner 30mins: Hexarelin at 100 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100 mcgs.
-Pre or Post training: Hexarelin at 100 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100 mcgs.
-Prebed: Ipamorelin at 500-1000 mcgs with modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac) at 100-200 mcgs.

As you can see I'm a fan of hexarelin and ipamorelin. To me they are better in the sense that they don't effect hunger and there is little to know water retention. MK677 is the all time bulker though, the stuff just puts mass on damn near immediately.

CJC-1295 w/o DAC @ 200mcg 3x/day
GHRP-2 @ 200mcg 3x/day
Mk-677 @ 25mg/day

Running those dosages for 30 days costs me roughly the same as running arguably the most potent generic GH on this board at 5ius/day for 30 days.
I thought it was closer to 3iu but I guess it depends on the source and how many kits you get at once. But I know what to expect with peps and I know it will be in the mail in a few days versus wondering if my gh is going to make it at all. Just an uncertain game for me for too much money. Maybe I'll gamble someday...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

The protocol of a pro heavyweight that frequents this site is

400mcg of ghrp-2 3x daily
1.5 mg of cjc-1295 DAC a week broken up into 2 shots

I thought it was closer to 3iu but I guess it depends on the source and how many kits you get at once. But I know what to expect with peps and I know it will be in the mail in a few days versus wondering if my gh is going to make it at all. Just an uncertain game for me for too much money. Maybe I'll gamble someday...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I agree with you there. I am going to run the peps alongside my GH and depending on the results I will replace the GH entirely. And as long as I don't have any unbearable side effects from the MK-677, I plan on leaving that in there longterm.

Best Result:

MK 677 at 25-50mg/day

Best Price:

GHRP 2 100-200mcg 3x/day

People may also be surprised how effective just half of your "best results" protocol can be. That's what I've been doing -- 2mg DAC per week and 10mg MK-677 nightly.

Staying nice and full on 300mg test. I'm also leaning out slowly, but carrying a little water so it's hard to tell how much.

People may also be surprised how effective just half of your "best results" protocol can be. That's what I've been doing -- 2mg DAC per week and 10mg MK-677 nightly.

Staying nice and full on 300mg test. I'm also leaning out slowly, but carrying a little water so it's hard to tell how much.
You're correct brother. Naturally our brain tells us more is better but more isn't necessarily needed. With that said the higher doses of dac showed some incredible increases in igf1 serum levels. In essence, more is better haha!

I really only "felt" CJC-DAC and MK677.

Do you like Dac better than mod? Ive been doing the mod/ghrp's protocol 2-4 pins a day and getting results but was thinking about giving Dac a try with mk677 or ghrp's.. Or both haha. Everyone seems to say they "feel" Dac more than mod..

I've been having great results with the IPAM CJC w/o DAC combo... Leaning me out and making me feel and look full and solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner