over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best compound for first cycle

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
According to proper bodybuilding tradition, testosterone has long been the best choice for someone planning their first cycle. It's the king of all steroids, but is it really the best choice for first time users?

I ask this, because not everyone plans on getting on stage, and for some people, water retention, oily skin, and estrogen flair ups might not be ideal for their first cycle. I've read numerous opinions from very respected members of the industry on this, and some recommend an oral only (less androgenic) first cycle for users to gauge how their body will react to steroids.

What do you guys think? Especially the guys who've been in this game for a while, and have been through the trials, and errors of experimenting with various compounds.

IMO a moderate dose of Test is an excellent first cycle. I did not experience any water retention, oily skin, etc...might have been the fact that I only used one Sostenon Rediject per week. If I could do it over again I would keep the same dose of Test but maybe add 300-400mgs/EQ.

Look bro all drugs have sides. Sometimes nasty sides. If you take a few drugs then come back here and complain about how your dick doesn't work no one will no why.... Take testosterone enan/cyp at less than 600mg and make sure you have an AI + PCT. After you take test then you can add shit for the next cycle.

I wasn't going to reply to this but if you're asking this question then I don't want you doing something stupid.

First cycle should be a moderate dose Test cycle maybe 300 mgs a week for 10 weeks. My first cycle I did a deca 200 mgs and winstrol 50 mgs 3X a week and suffered "deca dick." If I could do it over again I would do the 300/week Test only cycle I recommended for you. No orals necessary but you can take 15-25 mgs dbol or tbol etc for weeks 9-12 and start PCT day after your last oral dose. Get your PCT stuff like clomid/nolva/hcg first before you get your gear.

Test prop or dbol.

Moderate run of test. The saying is still true that test is best. I feel like a lot of sides related to water retention can be traced to your diet and cardio regimen. Some, but not all. I'm not saying that the side effects are all diet related, but definitely can be. If you're not already there, get your diet and training 100% in check because crossing into aas is adding another piece to a puzzle. People thing that gear is an easy leg up, but in my own practices, adding in aas has only made another variable on top of diet and train in to maintain. Making sure it's done safely and effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

400 mg of test cyp a week for 8 to 10 weeks. Take 4 weeks off and run the same cycle for another 8 to 10 weeks. Repeat for 1 to 2 years until you stop gaining. Then bump up to 500mg a week for the same cycle and run that for a year or so. Etc...

It's the king of all steroids

Says who?? Tren is KING!..... Test is a little bitch next to Tren.... However, I'd run 500mg Test E with an oral as a kicker for a first timer.... just my .02

According to proper bodybuilding tradition, testosterone has long been the best choice for someone planning their first cycle. It's the king of all steroids, but is it really the best choice for first time users?

I ask this, because not everyone plans on getting on stage, and for some people, water retention, oily skin, and estrogen flair ups might not be ideal for their first cycle. I've read numerous opinions from very respected members of the industry on this, and some recommend an oral only (less androgenic) first cycle for users to gauge how their body will react to steroids.

What do you guys think? Especially the guys who've been in this game for a while, and have been through the trials, and errors of experimenting with various compounds.

The guys that have been in the game awhile realize and understand that getting sides is a part of the game. You can take precautions to minimize or lessen them but all in all, you give some you lose some. Even with orals there are sides and quite honestly my opinion they are worse than injectables.

once you start you are going to keep going. honest....
So do it right.
take test 500 for 10 weeks with dbal at the start to kick off gains and end with tren weeks 6-10
your best gains will come now take advantage of that

500mg of test a week stop asking questions, bye.

X2 for Test. Keep it simple and one compound at a time for now. Learn how your body reacts. Cyp or Ent @500

Honestly Test isnt that great for everyone and can be too androgenic without providing a too dramatic change in physique.

blasted test and then went on hrt/cruise for about 5 years thinking body would progress only using test. did get shredded and was pretty strong and somewhat muscular(didnt get too heavy) but what what noteworthy that the androgenic sides were disproportionately pronounced to the actual muscle mass and performance gains.The look isnt all to spectactular either. even when using finasteride the androgenic sides are mostly all i got from test. insane back/chest ance , bodyhair ,bad skin and hair loss.

got much better results by strategically using short bursts dbal , tren and nandro. look much freakier with these without being scalped or welted up with back pimples.

Last edited:
Definitely test-e only, perhaps with an oral kicker to start off. The best part is that if you somehow don't grow on 400-500mg of test/wk, you'll be super happy you didn't take something else because clearly your diet and training are out of whack.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear