Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Tren

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • NPP

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This makes me wanna try it my self.

Can you really recomp with only 100mg Tren A a week? Anyone else do this? So with only 100mg of Tren A, you probably feel no sides at all from it? Cough, aggression, insomnia, sweating etc???
And you have experienced all 3 of those benefits, recomp/hardness and vascularity?
This is really interesting...i have ran some tren back in the finaplix homebrew days but stopped due to sides.
Anyone else do this like anabolic2k? Lets hear it :)

Absolutely
I did it with 50mg/week
Correct
Little extra aggression and sweating
Yes

EQ for real HRT...raises RBC, appetite, should give a little fullness, sense of well being, help joints

Everything else named would give sides and the wouldn't be the purpose of REAL HRT(except maybe GH)

Can you really recomp with only 100mg Tren A a week? Anyone else do this? So with only 100mg of Tren A, you probably feel no sides at all from it? Cough, aggression, insomnia, sweating etc???
And you have experienced all 3 of those benefits, recomp/hardness and vascularity?
This is really interesting...i have ran some tren back in the finaplix homebrew days but stopped due to sides.
Anyone else do this like anabolic2k? Lets hear it :)

I ran Tren A and Test P both at 15mg/day ED via slin pin (so 210mg total/week) no back filling needed, simply draw the oils straight from the vials via a 29g 1/2inch slin pin - just take your time.

I will ad at this point i am usually on 125mg/week Test E via prescription TRT with blood work every 3 months checking all health markers, i ran the prop/Tren combo for around 5 months and all blood work came back well within range. (i also donate blood every 12 weeks).

I am fairly lean all year round these days (last caliper test came back at 6.5%) as ive spent my life as a big smooth guy except for when i would compete and the difference between the 125mg Test E/week and the tren/prop combo was night and day for me.

Increased vascularity and hardness, increased sex drive and finally, i was recovering from workouts quicker.

No side effects to report at the low dose, no insomnia/anxiety/tren coff and no difference in my cardio either (boxing/MMA rounds).

All positives for me.

The only reason i am off it is because my Endo is having switch me from my Enanthate to Nebido due to the NHS (National Health Service) doing away with Test E and only offering Nebido, Sust or test gels and im going to be doing alot of blood work over the next few months :banghead:

What is the best compound to add to HRT in your opinion?

For most, HRT consists of 70 to 100 mg of T a week, provided either by injections or gels or pellets or whatever, returning T levels to normal, 700 to 1000 ng/dl. It's not HRT when adding stuff.

How much masteron would be notable to add to 100-250 of test

Last edited:
How much masteron would be notable to add to 100-250 of test
Just so I understand the question right if you are asking how little mast does it take to know you are on mast? 15-20mg ED or the weekly equal and you will know IME. More is more better to a finite point yes of course. But the aforementioned dose is notable IMO/IME

depends what you are trying to achieve.

Just so I understand the question right if you are asking how little mast does it take to know you are on mast? 15-20mg ED or the weekly equal and you will know IME. More is more better to a finite point yes of course. But the aforementioned dose is notable IMO/IME

Just curious. I want to try as little as possible and see what it does to my sex drive and my body. Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131