over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best concert you have seen

I have been to a ton but Linkin Park was the best.

Man, we had tickets to go and then the suicide happened. It was only going to be a few weeks till the concert too. Sad time. I never got to see them. I'm still in shock about it.

Nine Inch Nails did a great concert here during Fragility 2.0 they recorded and filmed part of which became the album and DVD “live and all that could have been”

I got to play drums with Janes Addiction!

It was in a small theater and it was really amazing how much different an intimate setting is compared to a stadium or arena.

Rage Against the Machine
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Janes Addiction
Sepultura
Metallica
Slayer

Pearl Jam was the stand out though...Sept 26, 1992 at the University of Hawaii, Andrews Amphitheatre. Eddie Vedder took a 40+' dive off the trellis constructed over the stage into the pit. Eddie Vedder bacame GOD to me that night:headbang:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cPlsJAYzA"]Pearl Jam Twenty Preview - Eddie Vedder's Epic Stage Dives | PBS - YouTube[/ame]

oh yeah, forgot about Pantera. I went with a buddy for the Vulgar Display of Power tour back around 92 or 93. Buddy got his nose broken in the mosh pit. That was the most violent mosh pit I have ever been in. Slip Knot was 2nd I would say, pretty rough. Guys were getting punched out.

That was when they were on tour with Skid Row and Prong? I missed that tour....i'm an idiot:eek:

Yea, Nothing was ever like a Pantera show. Although I seen Suicidal Tendencies at their first show back in Los Angeles (Dominguez Hills) when they were on tour with Metallica around 1996 or 97. Alice in CHains was supposed to be there at that concert too, but Layne Staley was recovering from one of his drug OD's. They replaced them with Candlebox...ugh!, LOL. I think Rob Halford was there with Fight.

All I wanted was a Pepsi...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYItTxqTc38"]Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized (Official Video - HQ audio) - YouTube[/ame]

I saw Pearl Jam in 93 in a little amphitheater in Indianapolis and it was cool. Only held like 2000 people. Before Pearl Jam came out they announced over loudspeaker that there was a bomb threat. I almost left cause for some reason I was a little paranoid that night. I ended up staying and it was my second best concert ever

I went to poison with an old girlfriend back in the day and was in the first row and I’m not gonna admit that they kicked ass too.

Slipknot + Tren = broken shit!!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I"]Slipknot - Duality [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

Seen hundreds of bands very hard to pick but I would have to say top 5 best sounding shows A Perfect Circle, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, Primus, and Meshugga

Man thats tough, so many still come to mind!!

Marilyn manson Feb 1996, Memphis , TN 501 club if I remember right. I was 14 and wasnt allowed. My brother wrote me a fake note for a field trip to Memphis and my parents signed it. My parents found out and were furious.

I went with my friend Will he was 16 and drove and like 250 lbs , noone would mess with him. Debra, and Shelby. I was a bit overgrown at 6ft3, same height I am now.

It looked like Marilyn was cutting himself on stage I got into to mosh pit and was scared bc I was tall but skinny. This one guy eyed me the fuck down and scared me, I dont know what the hell his issue was. Anyways it was a rush, the smoke, the show, the music....bible thumpers outside with their signs, then afterwards we skateboarded in like 10 degree weather at the martin luther kind statue, A place that had good ledges to grind. Later on at 15,16,17 I would go to Memphis every other weekend and sk8. I ended up breaking my leg at the Martin Luther king 4 days before my 18th birthday ....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phjXoYqYE2U"]Marilyn Manson - Get Your Gunn - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I saw Ozzy with Dokken back in 86. Great concert. Did he throw the big buckets of water on the crowd? I remember a hot girl with big jugs getting hit with some and she took her shirt off.

No. I did not see that happen!
I slept out for tickets and got 8.
Someone else posted 1984......Shit it might of been but I thought I was older than 14...Unless they toured together more than once!
I think it was Shout at the Devil and Bark at the Moon ?

Recently been to the Scorpions twice, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Knickelback, and Kid Rock.
MMA fights this Friday...7th Heaven next weekend...lol

Last edited:
Went to one that had Modern Day Zero, Puddle of Mudd, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace

Stellar concert.

Marilyn manson Feb 1996, Memphis , TN 501 club if I remember right. I was 14 and wasnt allowed. My brother wrote me a fake note for a field trip to Memphis and my parents signed it. My parents found out and were furious.

I went with my friend Will he was 16 and drove and like 250 lbs , noone would mess with him. Debra, and Shelby. I was a bit overgrown at 6ft3, same height I am now.

It looked like Marilyn was cutting himself on stage I got into to mosh pit and was scared bc I was tall but skinny. This one guy eyed me the fuck down and scared me, I dont know what the hell his issue was. Anyways it was a rush, the smoke, the show, the music....bible thumpers outside with their signs, then afterwards we skateboarded in like 10 degree weather at the martin luther kind statue, A place that had good ledges to grind. Later on at 15,16,17 I would go to Memphis every other weekend and sk8. I ended up breaking my leg at the Martin Luther king 4 days before my 18th birthday ....

Marilyn Manson - Get Your Gunn - YouTube
Like I said best performance I ever saw. A few times he would taunt the protesters outside and it really turned the energy up. I don’t own an album of his and I don’t have the highest opinion of him or his music necessarily but for two hours on stage he and his coked up band were the best I’ve ever seen.

In my top 5 concerts was a band I saw back when they were making a name for themselves at an outdoor festival. It started pouring rain and instead of skipping the set they came out to play. I was really impressed then kinda scared to see these 9 guys walk out in county jail jumpsuits and masks. I still don’t know a fucking thing they sang but they were terrific.

Unfortunately I saw that same band upstaged at their own festival on their home turf in Iowa. Lamb of God was on and off the bill because the lead singer was in jail overseas charged with man slaughter. He made it to the states and to the show and put on what many in the metal community consider one of the great performances in the genre

Last edited:
Mid to late 2000s slipknot
Lamb of God
Rob zombie
....early Manson was good he's trash now

I saw just about every rock concert that came around back in the 80s

Most I don't remember.

I was a huge Van Halen fan back then but shockingly one of the best shows I ever saw was Alice Cooper.

Of recent shows, I might have to put Korn at the top of the list

Last edited:
Nine Inch Nails did a great concert here during Fragility 2.0 they recorded and filmed part of which became the album and DVD “live and all that could have been”

I take it you were at the Omaha show at the Civic on 5/30/2000. I was at that show also! I remember the crowd was small for that show

Seen hundreds of bands very hard to pick but I would have to say top 5 best sounding shows A Perfect Circle, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, Primus,

Primus sucks. :)

Saw them open for Rush many years ago and was able to see them again last year down on the Boston waterfront. Claypool is just one of the most talented musicians out there. Have tickets to see them again this summer.

As for best, probably the first Lollapalooza with Jane's Addiction, Nine Inch Nails and Ministry. And every Rush concert has to be up there as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws