over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best concert you have seen

Pantera at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago in 94 on the Far Beyond Driven tour. Ozzfest 2001...the original lineup of Black Sabbath, Slipknot (they were fucking posessed..absolutely great.) I wasn't that into Marylin Manson but became a fan after seeing him live at Ozzfest. Great stage show. Aerosmith and Ted Nugent at Alpine Valley in WI was really great. I was 16....feels like about 90 years ago now :headbang: Pantera and Slayer in 2001......awesome. Metallica and Megadeth have been great every time I've seen them...which has been alot.

Pink Floyd los Angeles Forum 1987.

Every Metallica concert I’ve been to. But one of the best ones was when hey headlined Lollapalooza back in 96. Soundgarden, RATM - I nearly died. lol. Got crushed in the middle of a pit. And the only way out of the crowd was to go up and crowd surf.

SLIPKNOT, always sick to see live

Pantera at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago in 94 on the Far Beyond Driven tour. Ozzfest 2001...the original lineup of Black Sabbath, Slipknot (they were fucking posessed..absolutely great.) I wasn't that into Marylin Manson but became a fan after seeing him live at Ozzfest. Great stage show. Aerosmith and Ted Nugent at Alpine Valley in WI was really great. I was 16....feels like about 90 years ago now :headbang: Pantera and Slayer in 2001......awesome. Metallica and Megadeth have been great every time I've seen them...which has been alot.

Did do on Ozzfest 01 man and same feeling on Manson I don’t own any of his stuff but it was honestly the best performance I’ve seen. They were in a zone.

#1 is when Godsmack opened for Metallica back in the day, maybe around '03??? Godsmack was on fire that show, almost showed up Metallica, but only played for maybe 45 min

#2 was Foofighters, they killed it that night

#3 was STP back in '94

Whiskey

Pantera

For all of you that saw Pantera live, you're so lucky. That's the one band I never saw, but they never failed to deliver.

The best show ever was Korn touring for their first album…around 95 or 96…at the Masquerade Atlanta. That place was complete chaos.

Another solid show was NIN tour for the Downward Spiral with Marilyn Manson as the opener. This was during Manson's first album. Both bands killed it.

Judas Priest and White Snake in the now demolished New Haven Coliseum

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dude really? lol
lol no

U can't disagree though that Nickelback's ability to make each song sound similar to the last one is unparalleled [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pink Floyd los Angeles Forum 1987.

Pink Floyd for me as well. Saw them in '89 and '94. Been to many concerts, nothing matches the laser and light show as well as the vibe of Floyd. Glad I had the opportunity back them to see them.

For all of you that saw Pantera live, you're so lucky. That's the one band I never saw, but they never failed to deliver.

You might still be able to see Phil sing with his band Down. Not sure if they are still playing though. I think he was in some other bands too. Down had some of that same energy Pantera did, but still not as good.

Warped Tour

Took my girls to see Warped tour again this year. Motionless in White was really good. The mosh pits were almost as rough as Pantera. Ive never seen so many people body surfing. I was just about taken down by one body falling on me. Got a bit scary at one point, bodies coming at me from 3 directions all at the same time. We all had a good time though!

Warped tour has like 30 bands playing, lasts all day long. About 9 hours.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Eibj0p330"]Motionless In White - Full Live Set - Vans Warped Tour 2018 - YouTube[/ame]

You might still be able to see Phil sing with his band Down. Not sure if they are still playing though. I think he was in some other bands too. Down had some of that same energy Pantera did, but still not as good.

Down and Superjoint Ritual are both awesome live. No band compares to Pantera, of course.

The best show ever was Korn touring for their first album…around 95 or 96…at the Masquerade Atlanta. That place was complete chaos.

Another solid show was NIN tour for the Downward Spiral with Marilyn Manson as the opener. This was during Manson's first album. Both bands killed it.

I saw that NIN / Marilyn Manson tour in Orlando. Great show. I also saw Korn open for Manson and Danzig, although my friends and I weren't into Danzig as much. That was my first time seeing or hearing about Korn.

I ended up moving to Atlant in 2000 and seeing tons of great shows at the Masquerade. I miss that place.

Got to see Down at a small club in Flint Michigan called "The Machine Shop". Place holds maybe 300 people. Think it was 2006. Rex from Pantera was still playing bass with Down back then. They tore the roof off the place. Great show.Phil had a total Spinal Tap moment though. They started the set and ripped through three songs nonstop. The place went crazy. Then Phil gets on the mic and yells "alright Grand Rapids!!!" ( we were actually in Flint). The place went quiet. A few people yelled "you're in Flint man! Phil then said. Oh....I'm sorry man...we've been on the road a long time.....and we've been smoking A LOT of weed.....The crowd then cheered loudly and they kicked into the next song. Ya gotta love heavy metal.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws