YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best conditioning ?, and howd you do it ?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
what was your best conditioning and if you feel like posting a picture , awesome. Breaking categories down to diet, training, fatloss/appetite suppression, hormones ?

For me it was 3nd contest prep-2012. scored 2nd in heavyweights.

I did three months contest prep

diet

lowering calories somewhat slowly. before this didnt touch anything for over a year (was injured and got it better)

I keep diet log and would have to look back at calories then when starting....I know I ended at around 2000 calories zig zagging the last week (again its in my nutriiton log book) the last week i took on some days 100 carbs and 450 grams protein and 25 fats, per day, trying to get in shape

training

I split up weight training sessons am and pm for the first 8 weeks or o then just did interval running and walking first thing in morning on empty stomach.

for fatloss/appetite suppression

used l carntine 5-6 grams, and eca stack-highest i went was 40 ephdrine and 400 caffeine, alpha yohimbine, and used t3 last 6-8 weeks ramping slowly from 12-75-and back down

hormones

weeks 1-6 Phera 15 mgs (yes 15)
weeks 6-12 trenavar 30 mgs a few weeks then 40 mgs
weeks 6-12 protodrol 75 mgs

never did injects back then

first three pictures are from night show (prejudging from night show was 12 hours apart I was drier night show)

and last picture had a photoshoot next day , that was after me and a fellow competitor went to TGI fridays at midnight cause the show got out so late , drank and ate

hoping to get some people that destroy me in here lol anyone is encouraged to post though, we're all here to learn yea

Attachments

• 2012 hub city ,  relaxed.jpg
    2012 hub city , relaxed.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 725
  • 2012 hub city back lats.jpg
    2012 hub city back lats.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 647
  • hub city 2012-night show.jpg
    hub city 2012-night show.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 668
  • 2012 harveysagency humbolt.jpg
    2012 harveysagency humbolt.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 689
Last edited:
In a nutshell : Fasted Cardio, GH, DNP, Clen, Hex & cjc/no dac , Synthetine, and a host of AAS. Diet on point, of course.

what was your best conditioning and if you feel like posting a picture , awesome. Breaking categories down to diet, training, fatloss/appetite suppression, hormones ?

For me it was 3nd contest prep-2012. scored 2nd in heavyweights.

I did three months contest prep

diet

lowering calories somewhat slowly. before this didnt touch anything for over a year (was injured and got it better)

I keep diet log and would have to look back at calories then when starting....I know I ended at around 2000 calories zig zagging the last week (again its in my nutriiton log book) the last week i took on some days 100 carbs and 450 grams protein and 25 fats, per day, trying to get in shape

training

I split up weight training sessons am and pm for the first 8 weeks or o then just did interval running and walking first thing in morning on empty stomach.

for fatloss/appetite suppression

used l carntine 5-6 grams, and eca stack-highest i went was 40 ephdrine and 400 caffeine, alpha yohimbine, and used t3 last 6-8 weeks ramping slowly from 12-75-and back down

hormones

weeks 1-6 Phera 15 mgs (yes 15)
weeks 6-12 trenavar 30 mgs a few weeks then 40 mgs
weeks 6-12 protodrol 75 mgs

never did injects back then

first three pictures are from night show (prejudging from night show was 12 hours apart I was drier night show)

and last picture had a photoshoot next day , that was after me and a fellow competitor went to TGI fridays at midnight cause the show got out so late , drank and ate

hoping to get some people that destroy me in here lol anyone is encouraged to post though, we're all here to learn yea

How many shows have you done? If you diet harder / longer you can come in MUCH more shredded. Don't take that the wrong way man - you will get leaner each time you diet

a22b2af030275c286c0d94ff286a0bb6.jpg

Suffered!! Lots of cardio. Lots of drugs. Little calories. 100% stuck to it. 12wk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you on aas here? I'm going to come off as a dick here but, you couldn't have come in "drier" you're holding too much fat to "dry" up.

"In a nutshell : Fasted Cardio, GH, DNP, Clen, Hex & cjc/no dac , Synthetine, and a host of AAS. Diet on point, of course."
:yeahthat:

a22b2af030275c286c0d94ff286a0bb6.jpg

Suffered!! Lots of cardio. Lots of drugs. Little calories. 100% stuck to it. 12wk

I think the key word here was SUFFERED... I am sure there are a few blessed individuals that can do it with out feeling like utter hell, but most have to punish themselves to get shredded. It does give you a sense of control to do it though.

Now I just need to get in "control" again :D

Phatkid, when you say low calories, what were your Macros around? Do you feel like the suffering part came more from diet, cardio or combination of everything? Thanks man

Probably for the show I did in August, two weeks before my wedding...was only about a 7 week prep to be honest, with 3 weeks of real cardio (4, 5 then finally 6x/wk @ 30mins on the stair mill)

I attribute the fairly-easy diet/contest-preparation to mountaindog training 7x/wk, paying close attention to my periworkout nutrition and of course starting prep fairly lean after a good offseason made the whole thing less painful

Drugs were moderate, tren and mast @ 525mg/wk each, 50mcg/d T3 and peptides+GH in the morning. Dropped the GH and added orals (winstrol+halo) closer to the show

WfX5CRMl.jpg

I really don't mean offense OP but that is borderline offseason condition. Are you trying to say what you did was effective?

Props for competing at all, it's hard, and I know some of us (myself included) might start far out of shape so it's still an accomplishment to get in good "shape".

So just pro hormones?

yes only hormones i bought over the counter

How many shows have you done? If you diet harder / longer you can come in MUCH more shredded. Don't take that the wrong way man - you will get leaner each time you diet

three contest preps. used to compete naturally in NGA. before I ever used any hormones got up to 230 lbs, 140 lb tri extensions 405 squats, hurt my arms going too heavy in the early days before hormones

Thanks for the feedback

Were you on aas here? I'm going to come off as a dick here but, you couldn't have come in "drier" you're holding too much fat to "dry" up.

"In a nutshell : Fasted Cardio, GH, DNP, Clen, Hex & cjc/no dac , Synthetine, and a host of AAS. Diet on point, of course."
:yeahthat:

no aas on these pics, just what it says in first post under hormones used. yeah I know , I needed to shred down more-did my best

I really don't mean offense OP but that is borderline offseason condition. Are you trying to say what you did was effective?

Props for competing at all, it's hard, and I know some of us (myself included) might start far out of shape so it's still an accomplishment to get in good "shape".

no just to say that was my best conditioning

since I started injections im much more muscle now. back then otc cycles only. from 2004-2012 i did nine otc cycles , about one cycle a year, 6-8 weeks and recovered fine through blood-work. untill I did this cycle with trenavar(ph) test never went up and I started test replacement april 2014.

post more pics, girls are welcome as well, lets see what you got

Last edited:
Everything! Macros. No clue. Had to guess. Started around 2200 cals
Currently in prep looking to better above conditioning.
Prob 12-1400 cals right now. 25carb. Zero fats and 45x2 cardio.
Cardio is what makes suicidal.

weights + 2x 45 min cardio on 1,200kcals???

There are some freaks here on pm I'd really like to see this thread grow I'm following for sure !

U must feel tired and Weak all the time.

Thats allot of cardio and weights with so little calories.

Yep per. !! Sometimes even played hockey. 1-2x week
Work 60hr every other week
It's not easy. Want shredded. Must suffer. NO EASY WAY

what is your height and stage weight?

U must feel tired and Weak all the time.

Thats alot of cardio and weights with so little calories.

:yeahthat: Both pictures look more shredded than myself; although I used oral hormones only . how do people afford real gh? f%&* the peptides, never done them , or gh. I feel real gh if can get is where its at as a semi game changer. haha ive never gone above 500 mgs and thats been only this year, 2015, last year went to 350 mgs.. and grew quite a bit. Not to trying to make anyone feel bad, Im thankful to God I seem to grew off of little. I got big without using hormones first

Currently, on 100 mgs a week trt dose currently putting in an effort to get an injury better bc theres no use training doing anything that hurts injury and if that means taking off weights fully for a month, then that may be what a person has to do. when theres always tendinitis, might as well back off, heal it up, then you can progress and surpass, if you can mended so you can train and mask through the pain,untill its fully healed. Ive had tendinitis before and it took a long time and I fully healed it 100% which I thought was impossible I thought I messed elbows up for life, so there is always a way to heal 100%, might take a lot of searching but there's a way.

In the condition in my pictures, I started at 3,000 and and ended up at 2,300-2,200, which obviously I needed to diet longer and harder. Of course every metabolism is different

I know a 17 year old teen, competed, squats like 405 ass to grass 15 x's, declines 315 10-15 x's, his genetics are crazy and hes never used. hes been doing it since he was 10 though and I think the early start helps a lot.

Last edited:
I've taken off for two years and from 28 to 30 sure has taken a toll I'm intrested in what you guys are doing to get shredded pre comp and just to maintain 8or 9%

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131