advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Cycle for Leaning Without Hair loss?

RatPoison

Registered
I going to do a leaning cycle this spring and want to get the most out of it. The main problem I have is I'm prone to hair loss. I am thinking about running some Test, EQ and Anavar. I will be going up on the Test to 500-600mg and up to 600mg of EQ and 100mg of Anavar weekly. You think this will be a good leaning cycle? Does anyone have any other ideas I could throw in that won't be an issue with hair loss? I have done plenty of cycles in the past with multiple drugs used. I really want to do either Masteron, Winny, or Tren but don't think I should mess with those. Any help would be appreciated.

Really no one? Im going to have to post on another page then. Would Primo be better than Masteron or Tren A? Tren A didnt effect me that bad.

primo is a big offender.

Just use nizoral and finastride so you dont have to worry about it!

Does Nizoral really work?

not for everyone, and only in very minor cases usually. Finasteride works wonders for most. There are sexual side effects while on it, but that doesnt matter if youre on testosterone

Buy a nice hat. Just kidden rogain foam I heard works good to help prevent hair loss.

I going to do a leaning cycle this spring and want to get the most out of it. The main problem I have is I'm prone to hair loss. I am thinking about running some Test, EQ and Anavar. I will be going up on the Test to 500-600mg and up to 600mg of EQ and 100mg of Anavar weekly. You think this will be a good leaning cycle? Does anyone have any other ideas I could throw in that won't be an issue with hair loss? I have done plenty of cycles in the past with multiple drugs used. I really want to do either Masteron, Winny, or Tren but don't think I should mess with those. Any help would be appreciated.

Stay away from winny and masteron or use very low doses.

I never found tren to be that bad on hair unless I went over 500mg a week.

HHonestly you can cut on 250-300mg of test a week with 600mg of eq. You do not need to run a buttload of anabolic for cutting. I would ditch the var as well it made my hair fall out bad. Stay away from all dht compounds and high doses of test. Low dose test medium to high eq or npp would work great.

HHonestly you can cut on 250-300mg of test a week with 600mg of eq. You do not need to run a buttload of anabolic for cutting. I would ditch the var as well it made my hair fall out bad. Stay away from all dht compounds and high doses of test. Low dose test medium to high eq or npp would work great.

I've never heard anything negative with Var and hair loss. OK, so Ill run 300-400 of test a week, 600 of eq a week. I want to add one more so you think tren A or Primo would do the least damage. Im already on Propecia and have been on it for 10 years now. I still have a good amount of hair even after doing numerous cycles. That Propecia has saved me from going bald so far and one day I will be bald because its in my genes. So Tren A or Primo?

Last edited:
I've never heard anything negative with Var and hair loss. OK, so Ill run 300-400 of test a week, 600 of eq a week. I want to add one more so you think tren A or Primo would do the least damage. Im already on Propecia and have been on it for 10 years now. I still have a good amount of hair even after doing numerous cycles. That Propecia has saved me from going bald so far and one day I will be bald because its in my genes. So Tren A or Primo?

Primo raped my hair, more then Tren. I would stay away from both of them

Dude just get a transplant if it falls out and run whatever you want! Just kidding. If you really want to get lean fast run a cycle of DNP.

Finasteride is currently the most effective treatment for hair loss. Some individuals will even have some regrowth, and not JUST prevent further hair loss.

If you are wanting to lean out why not just go with a clen/t-3 cycle, good diet and more cardio and raising the intensity with your workouts? This would avoid all DHT compounds, hair loss worry and any chance for water retention from the long ester test (assuming you are talking about cyp or Eth). Or if you really want to use Test switch to Prop...less water retention.

More compounds doesn't always mean better results.

Last edited:

Would you recommenced doing eq every other day to keep blood levels stable or more like sunday thursday at 300mg which is what I used to do with 500 of enanth and cyp. As far as leaning out would you go with the cyp over enanthate and run it every third day or is their a better way? I always did 250 test long ester and 300 eq in same shot twice a week but estrogen as I am getting older is a problem. Arimidex 1 mg eod is what I do the whole way through.

Would you recommenced doing eq every other day to keep blood levels stable or more like sunday thursday at 300mg which is what I used to do with 500 of enanth and cyp. As far as leaning out would you go with the cyp over enanthate and run it every third day or is their a better way? I always did 250 test long ester and 300 eq in same shot twice a week but estrogen as I am getting older is a problem. Arimidex 1 mg eod is what I do the whole way through.

I started to get gyno my last cycle and started using Aromasin and it went away within a week or so.

I would recommend injecting the eq on the same days as your test. If you have estro problems drop arimidex and get your self some aromasin. You will never will adex again. Good luck bro!

And if you decided to go with Aromasin....start with 25 mg. a day and try that a few weeks and see if that helps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131