over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Cycle to Avoid Acne

07nighttrain

Newbies
This is my first post as a member here. I've been around a little while as a spectator, but I haven't found the answer I need on this.

I have very oily skin and test seems to make me break out like mad.

What would be my best option for a cycle to keep the acne to a minimum?

I've had good results with Tren, but I don't want to overdo it as I've been told it's rough on the kidneys?

Also,
I shower 2 or more times a day, change my shirts often, use alcohol and proactive as well as tan 2-3/week and sit in a hot tub. I've tried antibiotics and topical treatments short of Accutane, (concerns me) None of this has done more than hold it off a bit.

(If there is a forum on this I missed I would really appreciate a link.)

*All for informational and comical purposes*

Unfortunately if you got acne on test you will pretty much get acne no matter what. And you should have test in all cycles anyways. I would keep doing everything you do while you cycle and as soon as you see the acne creep in drop the tanning and start accutane at 10-20mg daily. Be warned though accutane is tougher than anything I've ever used.

Unfortunately if you got acne on test you will pretty much get acne no matter what. And you should have test in all cycles anyways. I would keep doing everything you do while you cycle and as soon as you see the acne creep in drop the tanning and start accutane at 10-20mg daily. Be warned though accutane is tougher than anything I've ever used.

That was my fear. It does seem to be the DHT that causes it. I took Proviron and turned into a walking pizza. What about a DHT inhibitor?

Have you tried that?

That was my fear. It does seem to be the DHT that causes it. I took Proviron and turned into a walking pizza. What about a DHT inhibitor?

Have you tried that?

Nope I have not. Now you say you didn't get acne with tren? That's odd considering that tren does not aromatize I'd say your issue might be estrogen related. Have you used an AI during cycles?

Nope I have not. Now you say you didn't get acne with tren? That's odd considering that tren does not aromatize I'd say your issue might be estrogen related. Have you used an AI during cycles?

I have, Femara.

I also have oily skin, the only thing that works for me is accutane at 10 or 20 mgs every couple days while on. I also did a cycle of acutane when i was younger and it was amazing i still get acne but nothing like before the accutane. Its not as scary as people make it took milk thistle while on it and the dermtologist was shocked that my liver values never were high, and that was at 80 mgs a day.

I also have oily skin, the only thing that works for me is accutane at 10 or 20 mgs every couple days while on. I also did a cycle of acutane when i was younger and it was amazing i still get acne but nothing like before the accutane. Its not as scary as people make it took milk thistle while on it and the dermtologist was shocked that my liver values never were high, and that was at 80 mgs a day.

I never break out anywhere except for my back and shoulders regardless of whether I'm on or not. Damn genes. I know most use accutane for the face but has anyone with bad back/shoulder acne had any success with it. It's not little pimples but a few larger ones here or there. And yes, I do everything to try and avoid it (exfoliate, cleansers, clean t-shirts, multiple showers, etc.).

Also to original poster, have you tried Aromasin (Exemestane) for an AI in any of your cycles?

I never break out anywhere except for my back and shoulders regardless of whether I'm on or not. Damn genes. I know most use accutane for the face but has anyone with bad back/shoulder acne had any success with it. It's not little pimples but a few larger ones here or there. And yes, I do everything to try and avoid it (exfoliate, cleansers, clean t-shirts, multiple showers, etc.).

Also to original poster, have you tried Aromasin (Exemestane) for an AI in any of your cycles?

I have not tried Aromasin. I've heard of hair loss which I'm also susceptible to. I may have to break down and give this Accutane a try. The more I read the scarier it gets. That said, if it shrinks pores it might be a miracle drug.

I had acne on my back, shoulders and chest. I have pretty bad scars on my back and shoulders it was so bad. The accutane regimen was a miracle i still get acne but it nothing like i had. And yes it took care of the huge painful ones on my back and shoulders. What i get now are tiny and not a big deal. Accutane is the only permanent solution to acne. I felt amazing on it and my skin was dry but looked awesome without a single blemish. Dont let all the pussies that complain about it scare you.

I have not tried Aromasin. I've heard of hair loss which I'm also susceptible to. I may have to break down and give this Accutane a try. The more I read the scarier it gets. That said, if it shrinks pores it might be a miracle drug.

Yes give aromasin a try. it is much better than femara at estrogen control and not quite as harsh. Forget your hair bro, if you are MPB it will eventually fall. Just get bigger for when that happens. And like someone above mentioned, accutane at 10mg/day with milk thistle and check your liver. If you do all the other cleansing rituals you will be clear of acne man.

all natural soaps

since it seems your body is having issues with being oily and maybe even the chemicals in products you use daily.

I had bad acne and continue to get it from time to time but not nearly like it was on my back, chest, and shoulders b4.

I believe if you go to a all natural store and pick up body wash, shampoo, laundry detergent and deodorant after a few weeks your skin will thank you big time. The chemicals in products can do a number on people who have crap skin to begin with like myself. Get those products and in a few weeks you'll dig the upside!:headbang:

I have MPB big time and I experienced absolutely no change in hair loss while on Aromasin at 12.5mg-25mg/day for 12 weeks. I also was not taking finasteride or any other preventative so I don't think it's a serious issue.

I had acne on my back, shoulders and chest. I have pretty bad scars on my back and shoulders it was so bad. The accutane regimen was a miracle i still get acne but it nothing like i had. And yes it took care of the huge painful ones on my back and shoulders. What i get now are tiny and not a big deal. Accutane is the only permanent solution to acne. I felt amazing on it and my skin was dry but looked awesome without a single blemish. Dont let all the pussies that complain about it scare you.

So for someone who's never tried accutane before, would you suggest the most conservative approach at 10mg/every other day to begin with? How long does it take before I should recognize whether it's working or if I need to increase the dose or frequency? I'm already taking LiverCare, Milk Thistle and NAC twice per day and have been for months so I think I'm covered there.

Did you have any negative side effects when you took it? What dosage did you use?

Aromasin is a good choice with tren. You may wnat to look into anavar as an alternative.

That is a good call. I've used it before with good luck.

since it seems your body is having issues with being oily and maybe even the chemicals in products you use daily.

I had bad acne and continue to get it from time to time but not nearly like it was on my back, chest, and shoulders b4.

I believe if you go to a all natural store and pick up body wash, shampoo, laundry detergent and deodorant after a few weeks your skin will thank you big time. The chemicals in products can do a number on people who have crap skin to begin with like myself. Get those products and in a few weeks you'll dig the upside!:headbang:

Excellent point! So many people over look this fact...

OP, since you are concerned about the accutane why don't you try this first?

I used 80 mgs for 6 months. The only sides had were dry lips. It took about a month only went from painful acne everywhere to not a single one in a month, basically your skin produces no oil at all. It was years ago that i did that and it permently stopped the severe acne from coming back.

Now when i break out it is much smaller zits and much less severe. 10 mgs every day or every other day is enough to clear you up within a month or less. Basically if you want perment shrinkage of your oil glands i reccomend the long high dose routine. If you are just lightly breaking out the 10 mgs will work great to stop so much oil production.

I had a very bad acne while on 500mg during my first cycle so for my second cycle (a year later) I've decided to cut the dose in half and it worked. The first 6 weeks my face was totally clear and during the 6-12 weeks I've only had 3-4 acne that popped-up.

as soon as you see the acne creep in drop the tanning and start accutane at 10-20mg daily. Be warned though accutane is tougher than anything I've ever used.

I thought accutane took 2-3 month to really get effective, and that the acne could also get worse during the first month of use.

If that is so, why do you suggest to start taking it right when acne starts?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws