over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best drink or powder for electrolytes?

They are called squinchers but you can buy liquid packets or powder packets. Best taste ever and used on many job sites that are in extremely hot areas to keep the workers hydrated.

Sqwinchers are pretty much gatorade. Just marketed for industrial sites and not
everyday athletes but in terms of electrolytes included its on the light side and doesn't have any magnesium. For serious sweaters and crampers you'd be better off with a stronger product.

I also cramp alot......especially at night when im dead asleep......one or both of my legs lock up and im limping around in pain half asleep for 5 or 10 minutes.

Night leg cramps are almost always magnesium related.

Sqwinchers are pretty much gatorade. Just marketed for industrial sites and not
everyday athletes but in terms of electrolytes included its on the light side and doesn't have any magnesium. For serious sweaters and crampers you'd be better off with a stronger product.
You can get them in sugar free with is great if your in taking several a day. It's nothing for me to consume 8-10 a day along with 20 + bottles of water just to try and stay hydrated at work.

There are many amino products that also include electrolytes so I go with one of those. That way I am staying hydrated and taking in sufficient protein as I have lowered my intake from whole foods recently. I also add taurine into my intra shake. I occasionally drink coconut water and sometimes take in magnesium around training too.

They are called squinchers but you can buy liquid packets or powder packets. Best taste ever and used on many job sites that are in extremely hot areas to keep the workers hydrated.

Squinchers sound good. Are they sold in stores? Or do I have to get them online?

Night leg cramps are almost always magnesium related.

Is there an all in one product that will have magnesium, taurine and a sufficient amount of electrolytes?

Is there an all in one product that will have magnesium, taurine and a sufficient amount of electrolytes?

Not that I've found but there might be. I use lyteshow mainly these days cause I just find it easier to mix it in with my pre and peri drinks and gets me a good blend of mag and electros and then just toss in a couple grams of taurine in both my pre and peri drinks.

Labrada makes an amino acid+eloctrolyte blend its pretty good.

I haven't tried it yet but was told that 2 bullion cubes in a cup of hot water does wonders for energizing you when the carbs are really low.

I have been researching drinks for electrolytes and I am seeing so many different drinks and powders. Pedialyte ect..........
What would be the best drink or powder for electrolytes??
What do members on here prefer? Me and my fiance are currently on fat burners and do high intensity workouts at least 5 days a week. I also work in construction out in this hot summer sun. So I am looking for a quality powder or drink that will keep us hydrated.......and there is no better place to ask than here........thanks for any info.

Pedialyte. Nothing is better guaranteed.

I stock these for my guys. Keeps their electrolytes up and taste good.

Haven't had a heat related illness to date with any of them, except for the alcoholics. I make those guys drink water whether they like it or not.

I stock these for my guys. Keeps their electrolytes up and taste good.

Haven't had a heat related illness to date with any of them, except for the alcoholics. I make those guys drink water whether they like it or not.

The ingredient profile looks like its just very minor amounts of sodium and potassium, no?

The ingredient profile looks like its just very minor amounts of sodium and potassium, no?

it is. I said earlier, its just gatorade lite with a different marketing system, industrial sites vs athletes but neither are great for profuse sweaters or endurance athletics.

Last edited:
Yup i need to find the best electrolyte drink capsules or mixes as well

Ive been doing this:
Coconut water
Gatorade
Glycerine

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Coconut water and "Pocari Sweat". Its a Japanese version of Gatorade....tangy and not so sweet.....wifey is Japanese and always brings home boxes of the stuff and its a breeze to mix up.

Looks like you can score it from Amazon.....do so its very tasty stuff.

And it its cheaper than Japan ...go fiqure...LOL!

I have been researching drinks for electrolytes and I am seeing so many different drinks and powders. Pedialyte ect..........
What would be the best drink or powder for electrolytes??
What do members on here prefer? Me and my fiance are currently on fat burners and do high intensity workouts at least 5 days a week. I also work in construction out in this hot summer sun. So I am looking for a quality powder or drink that will keep us hydrated.......and there is no better place to ask than here........thanks for any info.
Scivation xtend has electrolytes,bcaa and few other.

Good info...I was wondering about this also....when I'm on tren I drink more water than normal and it flushes out all my electrolytes and I get bad neck and face cramps...I will be trying a few of these

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws