over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best drink or powder for electrolytes?

Jam1777

Registered
I have been researching drinks for electrolytes and I am seeing so many different drinks and powders. Pedialyte ect..........
What would be the best drink or powder for electrolytes??
What do members on here prefer? Me and my fiance are currently on fat burners and do high intensity workouts at least 5 days a week. I also work in construction out in this hot summer sun. So I am looking for a quality powder or drink that will keep us hydrated.......and there is no better place to ask than here........thanks for any info.

I like a few, Endurolytes extreme, I cramp a ton and this has worked for me but its not a drink, its capsules. Just take down water with it. Other ones that have worked for me are lyteshow and saltstick. All are made for athletes in mind and work much better than the sugary under dosed mass electrolyte drinks.

Last edited:
Pedialyte powdered or liquid

Emergen-C

Yellow mustard or pickle juice for instant relief

taurine if needed..I add powdered to my intra-workout drink

Trace Minerals - 40,000 volts electrolyte concentrate. Add a teaspoon to my INTRA drink

I like a few, Endurolytes extreme, I cramp a ton and this has worked for me but its not a drink, its capsules. Just take down water with it. Other ones that have worked for me are lyteshow and saltstick. All are made for athletes in mind and work much better than the sugary under dosed mass electrolyte drinks.

I also cramp alot......especially at night when im dead asleep......one or both of my legs lock up and im limping around in pain half asleep for 5 or 10 minutes.

Coconut juice.

I've been meaning to start a thread like this myself.

The Biotest product "Surge Workout Fuel" kept me feeling unbelievably "fresh" through out my work outs and I really think it was the electrolytes they had in there. I've combined all the other ingredients they had (minus electrolytes) and couldnt replicate the same feeling

Would love to buy get that electrolyte powder but I wont buy any products from them anymore - go to TN and mix your own CM, HBCD etc for a fraction of the price

Trace Minerals - 40,000 volts electrolyte concentrate. Add a teaspoon to my INTRA drink

And you really feel noticeably better/more hydrated when you take just 1 tsp?

From the label it looks like relatively low amounts of magnesium, salt and potassium

Is that all you need to take is 1 teaspoon a day?
Also I have looked up trace minerals and there is different brands.
Which one is good? Or what brand do you recommend?

They are called squinchers but you can buy liquid packets or powder packets. Best taste ever and used on many job sites that are in extremely hot areas to keep the workers hydrated.

Yep sqwincher work better than anything I have used. I work in a steelmill with extreme head and use these and eating a few bananas through the day and lots of water to keep hydrated and not cramping.

And you really feel noticeably better/more hydrated when you take just 1 tsp?

From the label it looks like relatively low amounts of magnesium, salt and potassium

Well I'm never dehydrated really. I'm always on top of my hydration. I use it as an insurance policy in my INTRA drink or if I feel I have slacked on water intake I'll put a couple teaspoons in another drink.

You really can't use much of it in andrink anywhere. It's bitter as fuck.

I use to get hamstring cramps pretty regular even drinking multiple Powerade and Gatorades throughout the day with tons of water. I dropped all electrolyte drinks and started mega multi mineral by Solaray with lots of water and I have not had a cramp since.

I also cramp alot......especially at night when im dead asleep......one or both of my legs lock up and im limping around in pain half asleep for 5 or 10 minutes.

Taurine works great for that

I like coconut water and taurine

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear