over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best drug for tendonitis in the knee?

Pitbull1

Registered
Ok so I went to the doctor. He gave me a cortisone shot. It did nothing. I stopped working out my legs for 6 months and it did not improve at all. It is my right knee. It gets weak even doing air squats.

There was no "injury" to speak of. One day I was doing some very light squats and then I felt my knee shaking and on the next few reps my knee started getting weak where I would have to use my left leg to compensate. My knee just gives out from weakness. The doctor says my xrays are fine and its likely tendonosis or tendonitis. The issue is right above my kneecap where the tendon would attach to the knee.

Time is not healing this issue at all. Any ideas?

I know its not what your looking for, but IMO no peptide is going to heal an injury and. using deca to mask the pain so you can squat is just going to do more damage. I would find a physical therapist that works with the local sports team (college or pro), or at least the doctor that works with those teams (I saw the ortho for the local NFL team when I had a shoulder injury). he can then reccomend you to a PT, and when I say a PT, I mean not one in the phone book but one that works with athletes. The place I go to all the PT were either college or high school athletes and lift, not little old ladies that deal with "whiplash" and lawyers in auto injury cases.

I had the same exact symptoms. An MRI showed it was tendinosis. You can’t push through that pain or you risk a tear.
I second the physical therapy vote. Using a rolling pin type device and doing eccentric leg extensions were the key for me.

bpc 157. tb500, cissus, circumin, chia seeeds, omega 3s, type2-collagen perhaps and anti inflammatory compounds/fooods... LIVER and animal organs (contains a handful of healing peptides naturally occurring), blast it on a jet in spa post workout. roll like they said but it will be painful AF. MRI if your insurance covers it why not? always ICE post workout AFTER heat. stretch mildly during workouts also. give ample time for rest in between sets, no rush man. do working sets if you have to like @Elvia1023 and gas the fuck out for the 1 set you can do. muscles will respond to the stimuli the same and an inflammatory response will commence eventually. I have seen insufflated bpc and tb500 and also creams these days too. adequate electrolytes too especially SALT

Ok so I went to the doctor. He gave me a cortisone shot. It did nothing. I stopped working out my legs for 6 months and it did not improve at all. It is my right knee. It gets weak even doing air squats.

There was no "injury" to speak of. One day I was doing some very light squats and then I felt my knee shaking and on the next few reps my knee started getting weak where I would have to use my left leg to compensate. My knee just gives out from weakness. The doctor says my xrays are fine and its likely tendonosis or tendonitis. The issue is right above my kneecap where the tendon would attach to the knee.

Time is not healing this issue at all. Any ideas?
how often are you stretching and foam rolling?

My patellar tendonosis went away after consistently dosing the cutting edge drug called WearZeroDropShoesAdrol.

Get it imaged so you know for sure what's going on then from there figure out the best course of action.

All the stuff everyone is posting is crap if it’s gone beyond tendonitis. I used every single one of those things: peptides, voodoo flossing, PT and rest. Nothing worked. Until I got two PRP shots three months apart and rested for another four months. Healed it all. How do I know? Because when I first went to the doctor he used an ultrasound on my elbow and it showed all the black holes all over my tendon and no inflammation response. Went back four months later after the last shot and all of them where gone.

All the stuff everyone is posting is crap if it’s gone beyond tendonitis. I used every single one of those things: peptides, voodoo flossing, PT and rest. Nothing worked. Until I got two PRP shots three months apart and rested for another four months. Healed it all. How do I know? Because when I first went to the doctor he used an ultrasound on my elbow and it showed all the black holes all over my tendon and no inflammation response. Went back four months later after the last shot and all of them where gone.

Enough hocus pocus. You did the right thing.

I find trying to find out what actually caused a problem to be one of the best things that can be done. I don't see where collagen support would be a bad idea. I never got any long term benefit from and of the peptides i tried over the years, just less inflammation while using them. A PT that deals with athletes would be the way i would probably go.

Nandrolone, HGH, fish oil, krill oil, mct oil.
Back in the day I got injectable lidocaine and injected directly into my knee. It was easy to get back then from a paramedic friend. Instant knee pain relief before the the gym.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear