over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best eca on the market

lattimer

Newbies
What up guys I just started cutting with a new eca by DNA. It is called Jacked and comes from Chad Nicholls. Not trying to sell the shit, but so dar it has been unreal. I am a fucking maniac all day. It has twice the amount of ephedrine of most eca's and I can tell it is working much better than any other fat burner (just as good as clen). I had a hard ass time finding it though and I finally found a way to get it. If you are interested pm and i'll order you a bottle.

Should I erase your post the way Chad erased mine on his board 'cause I was recomending SyntheBURN and Xenadrine over any other ECA's?

Dont try to advertise his shit here again! Plenty of better ECA's around than that anyway.

I certainly hope I dontstep on anyone's toes but IMO the best ECA stack is a homemade one.

Generally we know E to C; 1 to 10. Throw out the asprin unless you wanna screw your thyriod.

Enter Nootropics!

2400mgs Piracetam and now you got the brain buzzing.
Vinpocetine and/or Rhodiola Rosea to increses blood flow to brain.

Buy doing some searching you can probably find reputable inexpensive sources for those indregients and make your own best "ECA!"

i agree with brooklyn, and i enjoy it more this way, get some eph hcl, places still sell it for example vaso pro, then either take a caffeine pill of drink some coffee ( thats my prefered method)

If ya dont go with SYNTHETEK products go with a homemade stack, walmart has cheap generic caffeine tabs($2) and aspirin($.99), and almost all gas stations carry ephedrine hcl for $4 for bout 60 tabs.

mike

i personally feel this is the best fat burn combo one can use . ofcourse cla , taurine , green tea all help . but for me , this combination of 10 mg ephedrine Hcl, 2.5 mg yohimbine Hcl, 2.5 mg synephrine, 20 mg forskolin and 100 mg caffeine taken 6 times per day, every 2.5 hours .

mikecsa said:
If ya dont go with SYNTHETEK products go with a homemade stack, walmart has cheap generic caffeine tabs($2) and aspirin($.99), and almost all gas stations carry ephedrine hcl for $4 for bout 60 tabs.

mike

they require a licencse? as that always scares me a bit, they r mini thins right?

Yes, Mini Thins, not everywhere has them any more :(

Magoo do you find the Vaso Pro kind of hit and miss on the reaction, sometimes they feel great other times nothing
I always wonder on the dosing

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

so mini thins do require a licensce? , i just laways feel like im being set up and willl be suspected of being an amphetamine dealer

anyways, ive actually never tried the vaso pro, but plan to, the eph hcl i get is from otc cold medicines

I actually went to a gas station to buy some mini thins about 2 weeks ago and the dude wouldn't sell them to me! They had them out on the shelf but said he couldn't sell them???? He said I could have this stuff made from ephadra alkioliods!

Stack, maybe it just me but that didnt make much sense.

As for Pure ephedrine hcl:

www.dnepharm.com

Search around they got it, NJ based company licsensed to sell em.

It requires a photocopied driver's license and SS# as they are required to keep records.

If someones buy kilo's weekly, it's probably a kitchen chemist making meth, so they get the knock knock (or should I say RAM BAM).

Buying 300 pills of eph Hcl 3 or 4 times a year shouldnt raise to much concern, then again if you got other shit around your house then maybe its not a viable choice.

I never have to show a ID, and they aren't mini thins that i get. I get the ephedrine hcl in a white box, it comes in 60 tabs 25mg in blisters. They also have a bottle that says ephedrine hcl on it too, but it only comes with 50 tabs and for some reason is a $1 more(i guess the plastic bottle is why its higher). I have seen the mini thins before and they are more expensive i think... and i dont believe ive seen them with more than 10 tabs in a pack, otherwise they are the same thing. Just look on the back of the label and make sure it says "ephedrine hcl"

mike

Mr_Magoo said:
and this is from most gas stations

yep, all the gas stations around here have it, they have a special glass case that has all that herbal crap and the ephedrine in it. The display is usually right beside the register or close to it...

mike

They've been selling mini-thins for YEARS. I remember working in a gas station during my high school years and you could buy Mini-Thins like they were candy.

They used to (they might still) come in plastic bottles of like 500...

Last I heard, ephedrine is illegal now in California. It's too bad. I'll have to pick some up when I head back home this year...

nyc

So what is this new nyc stack? Ive used eca and liked it but i hear people mention nyc stack like its some new fat burner thats better. I get the mini thin at gas stations and have never been asked for id either.

I think mini thin availability depends where you live, before I moved out West, i lived in NY and they were off the market, but go to NJ, RI you could buy them. Go figure

I can still get vaso pro in CA, at least for the moment
I have used the company in NJ, I just got a little nervous DL and SS# so I quit buying from them

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

where in ny did u live? anybody in mass know of availability

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear