over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best elbow wraps for bodybuilding?

Landmonster

Registered
Can anyone recommend the best elbow wraps/sleeves for training? This is just to protect the joint, not to increase leverage or strength.

I have bad elbow tendinitis that comes and goes, and I want to try some supportive wraps.

Thoughts or suggestions?

I was considering some Inzer Elbow XT sleeves:
**broken link removed**

Thanks

GASP launched new elbow sleeves recently . I had a thread on it to make fellow memebers aware. I have been using them . best sleeves I have used for along time and I have used many of them brands. little expensive but gasp doesn't make cheap shit. Google gasp sleevs . orange and back colour they come in. I would NOT change them for everything. u can also search for my thread on it from my profile if u wish to see it. all the best mate

I have used inzer too for quite some time. had them shipped from USA. I found GASP better in my personal opinion

I have used inzer too for quite some time. had them shipped from USA. I found GASP better in my personal opinion

You've used both? I like the way Inzer has the 3 straps to make adjustments. I've been in the market for an elbow sleeve and narrowed down to these two a few days ago. Someone also told me about Tommie copper but I can't really find many reviews on those.

I use incredibrace. ..damn they work good...I would have said it was snake oil but dude..nothing works better and I think I have tried EVERYTHING. ..surgery on both so I know pain

Tommy Cooper did zero for me...but to their credit they refunded all money

Sling shot

**broken link removed**

Sling shot

**broken link removed**

Love these! I have the red and the blue ones. The red ones are a bit stiffer which I like. They really help with my bone spurr in my right elbow.

I like the **broken link removed** here bottom page, but the lighter ones they make not heavy powerlifting ones. I think I have original single ply.

Last edited:
Not wraps. But mueller sleeves I like a lot. Got the idea from Shelby Starnes years ago.

Rehband sleeves the older blue style if going power lifting heavy and the newer style grey ones lil lighter.

SBD pretty much makes the best sleeves right now. All the pro strong men use them in competition. The knee sleeves especially are unbeatable. Brian shaw even wears knee sleeves on his elbows. However, the elbow sleeves are pretty good too but I guess Shaw just likes the extra coverage when you're pressing 150+ lbs on one arm.

And SBD is definitely > rehband. Friends have been really disappointed they bought rehbands when they tried my SBDs.

I use the sling shot on where it feels worst, seems to compress it nicely.

and if I really feel it I use apv's long elbow sleeves which almost cut the circulation and can only be worn a few minutes or so before having to take them off for a break- keeps am warm as there gonna get though

**broken link removed**

SBD pretty much makes the best sleeves right now. All the pro strong men use them in competition. The knee sleeves especially are unbeatable. Brian shaw even wears knee sleeves on his elbows. However, the elbow sleeves are pretty good too but I guess Shaw just likes the extra coverage when you're pressing 150+ lbs on one arm.

And SBD is definitely > rehband. Friends have been really disappointed they bought rehbands when they tried my SBDs.

Shaw is an absolute monster, he likely can't fit his arms in the elbow sleeves without cutting off circulation.

Love these! I have the red and the blue ones. The red ones are a bit stiffer which I like. They really help with my bone spurr in my right elbow.

How is the sizing on these? Looking at some now and want to make sure I get the right size.

How is the sizing on these? Looking at some now and want to make sure I get the right size.

The red ones run true to size. If you measure say 11 inch around the elbow get 11 inch in the red. The blue ones I would get an inch smaller than actual as they are much more stretchy. I prefer the red ones much more. They are a bit stiffer and give more compression.

The red ones run true to size. If you measure say 11 inch around the elbow get 11 inch in the red. The blue ones I would get an inch smaller than actual as they are much more stretchy. I prefer the red ones much more. They are a bit stiffer and give more compression.

Awesome, thanks for the info

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members