over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best fast food for a bodybuilder

they take all the meat from the burgers that drops on the ground and they throw it in the chili pot, i know this for a fact, i never ate the chilli again, youd be surprised where some of that meat has been...
Ain't killed me yet and I eat it all the time :cool:

no contribution

Last edited:
ok... so this is probably gross, but it tasted so good at the time... it was costcos chicken canned chili. I can't remember the name but let me tell you it tasted the best... was bad for you later, but wasn't that bad for you nutritionally. Try it... it helps with the salty need you crave and had great flavor!!!!

It only takes two minutes and thirty seconds to heat up 2 cups brown rice and 10oz grilled chicken breast after it has been in the fridge. Is that fast or what?

Reheated chicken tastes like rubber. I know you obviously can't cook it raw in 10 minutes, or rice in 2 1/2 minutes. I think they were talking about making it from scratch or getting takeout.

The meat is not very high grade--They are owned by McDonald's for God's sake.

http://www.cspinet.org/new/200309301.html

Chipotle's Chicken Burrito Bols--burritos without the 340-calorie flour tortillas--are CSPI's only recommended "Better Bites" at Chipotle. A Bol with chicken, black beans, lettuce, and salsa, has just 430 calories and four grams of saturated fat. Rice instead of lettuce adds about 200 calories.

This would be what I was referring to. Of course it's not the highest quality meat, it's FAST FOOD "for God's sake". but the thread was about fast food and what are the best options considering that it is fast food after all. It's funny how in that article the media does what they are best at, pulling the wool over your eyes. Notice everything that they pointed out as being bad was filled with Guacamole and sour cream. I think that most of us on this board have a good enough understanding of nutrition to know what and how to order the food. That link kinda reminds me about how steroid users kill their families on juice induced rages. LOL.

ok... so this is probably gross, but it tasted so good at the time... it was costcos chicken canned chili. I can't remember the name but let me tell you it tasted the best... was bad for you later, but wasn't that bad for you nutritionally. Try it... it helps with the salty need you crave and had great flavor!!!!

Don't be eatin that before our workouts! I don't feel like sniff'n the eggs you'll be laying... Eeeww

Don't be eatin that before our workouts! I don't feel like sniff'n the eggs you'll be laying... Eeeww

thats an image i could have done without lol.

have a big bowl right before squats lol.

Here's the exact breakdown of my favorite Chipotle lunch- a salad with double barbacoa and hot salsa- nothing else!

Fat - 33 grams (8 grams saturated)
Cholesterol - 74mg
Sodium - 1173mg
Carbs - 6 grams (1 fiber 0 sugar)
Protein - 70 grams

Calories - ~600

just have sex every time you crave junkfood and you'll look fantastic on stage :D

A F'n MEN!

Chipotle burrito with double steak, rice, veggies, and hot salsa (no cheese, no sour cream, etc). I could eat that every meal every day!

My favs are chipotle and boston market. Burrito bowl at chipotle extra meat everything.... and love chipotle style hot sauce... burn going in and out :)

Boston market (homer drooling) love it. hey do those chipotle up there have parmasean and olive oil too? Didnt think ud cross over the border when u got "Vinnie's" down the street.... fuhghettaboutit

gooey

I just squeeze a couple pores on my arm into my burrito, and my dandruff is actually parmesan, so these ingredients are available to me no matter where I dine :D

Chipotle's Chicken Burrito Bols--burritos without the 340-calorie flour tortillas--are CSPI's only recommended "Better Bites" at Chipotle. A Bol with chicken, black beans, lettuce, and salsa, has just 430 calories and four grams of saturated fat. Rice instead of lettuce adds about 200 calories.

This would be what I was referring to. Of course it's not the highest quality meat, it's FAST FOOD "for God's sake". but the thread was about fast food and what are the best options considering that it is fast food after all. It's funny how in that article the media does what they are best at, pulling the wool over your eyes. Notice everything that they pointed out as being bad was filled with Guacamole and sour cream. I think that most of us on this board have a good enough understanding of nutrition to know what and how to order the food. That link kinda reminds me about how steroid users kill their families on juice induced rages. LOL.

Yeah, I gotcha man. I eat it, but I just recently found out it was owned by Mickey D's which kinda surprised me. I get pretty much exactly what you stated..rice, chicken and loaded with romaine with some salsa..It just kind of scares me that McDonald's owns it.

chipotle's meat is actually pretty good quality, organic stuff. check out their website for more info on it.

you can go through McDonalds and just get a side order of grilled chicken breasts-plain.....if they ring it up right it is just a dollar or two depending on the McDonalds....granted-I know its McD's...but fast and easy and cheap!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131