over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Fat Burner out there

michela1111

Newbies
What do you guys think besides cardio and diet is a great fat burner. Hgh, Peptides, Igf. Etc. Thanks

I hate to say it but for results nothing beats Clen. Not to good for the heart though by all accounts

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I hate to say it but for results nothing beats Clen. Not to good for the heart though by all accounts

clen works great.....I just cannot tolerate it anymore. I get anxiety, heart issues, insomnia, just makes me feel like crap. I do like peptides pre-bed though, it works great with deep sleep and fat loss and feel good too.

Yea a lower dose clen works well for me...maybe 40/60 mcg at most. Anymore and I have to worry when yawning or getting laid that I'm going to cramp :naughty:

ECY and some T3 with a good diet and why would you need anything else.

I feel great on clen. Don't run it often for obvious reasons but when I do i jump straight in at 100 and run 5 days only, then i come off for 2 weeks, i seem to get immune very quick but them first 5 days are amazing. I choose to come off and repeat in 2 weeks rather than up dose. I find I can up dose to 160 after 5 days and not much happens anyway

Yea a lower dose clen works well for me...maybe 40/60 mcg at most. Anymore and I have to worry when yawning or getting laid that I'm going to cramp :naughty:
LOL...its not funny, but it is...just because I know exactly what your talking about.

clen works great.....I just cannot tolerate it anymore. I get anxiety, heart issues, insomnia, just makes me feel like crap. I do like peptides pre-bed though, it works great with deep sleep and fat loss and feel good too.

What type of peptides do you use before bed for deep sleep and fat loss? GHRP-6?.. I am a insomniac for the past 2 years I would try anything. I am still pissed the government banned ghb in the late 80's and labled it the date rape drug (BS)... I used to sleep like a baby when that was legal.

yh dnp does lool

Ill rephrase that-nothing ive tried-never used dnp. I get very irritable when hot so i think id be constantly pissed of on dnp,but yes is supposed to be the most potent

LOL...its not funny, but it is...just because I know exactly what your talking about.

NOTHING is worse than your jaw cramping and tightening up for 10 seconds or more after you yawn, oh my god it is a terrible and painful feeling. Also, the temple cramps and the behind the neck cramps are awful. Clen did me wonders back in the day, but I can no longer take it or else everything in my body will cramp and tighten up. Yes, Ive even had my toes twist in a retarded fashion while the lady is riding me, TOTAL boner killer.

Best fat burner in my opinion is GH combined with ECA and T3. In one week, with a clean diet and minimal carbs, you chew right thru fat .

What type of peptides do you use before bed for deep sleep and fat loss? GHRP-6?.. I am a insomniac for the past 2 years I would try anything. I am still pissed the government banned ghb in the late 80's and labled it the date rape drug (BS)... I used to sleep like a baby when that was legal.[/QUOTE]

Ipam is the best one for sleep-but in all honesty if you an insomniac i dont think any pep will tough it. Ghb was awesome yes 4 hours solid sleep every time but felt like 8. . I used to get a bit of insomnia but just seem to have grown out of it.

Ipam, mod grf, hgh frag great sleep combo for research

Have your tried DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide)

No I have not .... I needs to be almost like a horse tranq though. I can take 2 ambien 10mg (not the crappy cr) and a tylenol pm..and it might only put me out for 30min. would like more info on DSIP...or if you know of any legal routes of the Ghb'esk type products, I remember years ago animal used to carry the legal form of ghb (Cant remember what it was called) but it was like a pro-hormone where they had just moved some carbon atoms around...till uncle sam had to make that illegal too.

I think part of my problem is this past year I had 2 back surgeries.. now have a 6inch titnium rod drilled thru the center of my spine and 5 screws..doctors still have me on diladid and other narcs, I think they screw with my sleep... I guess things could be worse and I could be paralyzed.

so if you have any ideas on something that truly would knock me out, would love to hear it. I am so tired of people with no sleep problems saying, "try 3mg of melatonin, that will do trick" UGHH... I am working on 5 hours sleep total for the past 4 nights.

ModGRF1-29 + Ipamorelin is the best for putting me into a deep sleep. I sleep like a baby everynight and I love it!!

Try not taking it one night and you will definitely see the difference

Nitro

Hands down the best is DNP!!! by far! I also liked it much more than clen... i feel it is safer too when done correctly ... 9lbs of fat in 11 days! NOTHING else touches that!

Pumpkin those cramps are the worst lol. One time I was getting busy and my ham cramped. I never get ham cramps and noticed it right away and stopped dead and rolled over and just laughed for like 10 minutes. My fiancee is sitting there like, what? lol

I would def be interested in the Delta peptide. I will be trying the Imp and grf combo here soon as well. Will post results of course :)

HGH and low dose DNP is a hard combination to beat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131