over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Fat Burning AAS?

tren is only one i know of. other drugs like winny just give you the shredded and hard look but dont actually burn fat

I know that Winstrol has excellent fat burning qualities...but the sides i get are unacceptable (acne).

i've heard that primobolan is also good...but its difficult to get where i'm located.

What other AAS would you recommend for burning fat and building muscle?

diet

ive been thinking of trying pgcl....heard it works great

Feed back on here ain't been that great tbh

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If money and/or availability is an issue, any AAS can be a fat burner as-long-as cardio and diet is spot on.

You can use any AAS to either Bulk or Cut, it really comes down to diet and your goals. I know some will make you harder or hold less water, but again this can all happen with any AAS as long as you have the appropriate diet and follow it. Like watching your esto levels to help avoid the bloat and watching you sodium intake for the same reason. Just ask the Dr.

Always steered clear of tren... Mostly because of the additional sides. But hell, I wouldn't mind giving it a try. What dose suggested with 1gram tp a week?

no ass burn fat , some are good at maintaining muscle and strength whilst on a calorie resricted diet
winstrol and tren work best for me, and winstrol has never caused acne for me either, i have always used human grade not ugl winny

To be honest i find any anabolic has an indirect fat burning effect. If you eat maintenance calories clean high protein you will gain muscle and burn fat simultaneously. They all raise igf which helps although tren is best at this. If you eat a deficit number of cals high protein and use a reasonable amount of anabolics the fat will drop off as muscle is preserved. If you eat shit then even tten ain't gonna helo ya unless it's a silly dose.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Always steered clear of tren... Mostly because of the additional sides. But hell, I wouldn't mind giving it a try. What dose suggested with 1gram tp a week?

What type of tren A or enth?

Ace is what I was thinking

Well you could try about 80 to 85mg EOD that should put you in the 300mg mark per wk at 85mg. But I would recommend you cut your test down quite a bit to maybe even 300mg per wk, otherwise you are going to get the undesirable sides of tren. You may think I am crazy but there is a lot of info on here to support lower test higher tren dose. Just do a search you should be able to find it. I tried it myself and I am now a believer. Feel great good synergy with the compounds and great recomp. and feel great both in the gym and out. But it is up to you. Also if you feel comfortable at the 85mg EOD after a couple wks then you can slowly dial it up to your likings. I just think this is a good place to start.

Well you could try about 80 to 85mg EOD that should put you in the 300mg mark per wk at 85mg. But I would recommend you cut your test down quite a bit to maybe even 300mg per wk, otherwise you are going to get the undesirable sides of tren. You may think I am crazy but there is a lot of info on here to support lower test higher tren dose. Just do a search you should be able to find it. I tried it myself and I am now a believer. Feel great good synergy with the compounds and great recomp. and feel great both in the gym and out. But it is up to you. Also if you feel comfortable at the 85mg EOD after a couple wks then you can slowly dial it up to your likings. I just think this is a good place to start.

Cool. Thanks bro. I'll start with that an see how it goes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131