over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Fat Burning Foods - Burn Fat Fast!

any comment?

Eating a breakfast of citrus fruits, or other Vitamin C rich fruits, is one the best ways to start reducing the fat profile of your body. Citrus fruits provide the body with easy energy to hike up its metabolism while also supplying a rich amount of Vitamin C which is scientifically known to help burn fat as it’s a vital chemical used by the body in the process of fat metabolism.

Some citrus fruits you can try are Oranges, Kiwi fruit, Grape fruit, Tangerines, Kumquats, Clementine and Fresh Lime. While fruits like Strawberries, Apples, Tomatoes, Plums, Grapes, Cherries, Raspberries, are also good sources of vitamin C. Depending on your budget, and fruit availability, try to use a mix of these fruits for your breakfast to combine health with taste. You can also try out a “citrus fruit only” breakfast for a few weeks to see how effectively it helps in burning fat around your waist and hips. I’ve personally seen excellent results with this method of eating a fruit only breakfast.

Fruits in general are excellent foods for fat reduction because they are natural, they are rich in vitamins & minerals, high in water content and low on calories compared to refined foods. Fruits are known to improve body metabolism and reduce bad cholesterol. Papaya, bananas, mangoes, sapote, pomegranates and blueberries make for excellent snack foods as well as breakfast foods.

Simple,natural and low calories food are best to burn fat quickly. I suggest everyone to eat fruits and vegetables because these food are natural and best for fat burning.

Best Fat Burning foods fast

Eat these foods slim and Best Fat Burning Foods fast. Sweet Potato,fish,water,eggs.

In addition to the above proteins that are found in this powder, you will find a number of important vitamins.
Vitamins found in protein powders include the following-

Fish oil- Fish oil is a nutrient supplement/ vitamin that contains a numerous amount of antioxidants. Your body does not produce fish oil, therefore it is an important supplement to incorporate into the powder.

Vitamin B 2- Vitamin B 2 is extremely important to maintain energy, and a adequate amount of it.

Best Protein Receipes

A raw desert recipe can be amazing to eat. They are healthy and free sugars that you might get with traditional recipes. One of the recipe's that you might want to try out is the orange chocolate cheesecake. The texture looks nice and the taste should be delicious. It could be a great recipe to make during the holiday season.

This recipe is not hard to make, tastes delicious, and is something that your family and friends should enjoy when getting together for a special occasion.

Thanks for the info!

thank you for the info, will definitely incorporate cinnamon into my shakes and oatmeal :)

Greens, Greens, Greens and more greens the darker the better Broc and asparagus are great they help reduce bloat as well

spinach often bloats me but baby kale is the shit for me.

I heard spicy food helps too but I am little girl for it...

Bumping the cinnamon, there are two types:
"Ceylon cinnamon is typically more expensive than any of the cassia versions, and it is also the cinnamon more closely associated with potential health benefits involving blood sugar regulation. However, since both forms belong not only to the same family of plants (Lauraceae, the laurel family) but also to the same genus (Cinnamomum). They share many characteristics, and in some studies on rats and mice, the cassia cinnamons have shown blood sugar regulating ability as well.

What true cinnamon and cassia do not have in common is their coumarin content. Coumarins are naturally occurring plant components that can have strong anticoagulant properties. Because our blood needs to maintain its ability to coagulate in times of injury, excessive intake of coumarins over a prolonged period of time can pose health risks. While the level of naturally occurring coumarins in Ceylon cinnamon appears to be very small and lower than the amount that could cause health risks, the level of naturally occurring coumarins in the cassia cinnamons appears to be higher and may pose a risk to some individuals if consumed in substantial amounts on a regular basis. For this reason, organizations like the Federal Institute for Risk Assessment in Berlin, Germany have recommended that large amounts of the cassia cinnamons be avoided."

Attachments

• spices weight loss.jpg
    spices weight loss.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 62
I'm surprised oatmeal is on the list. It helps me to gain wait even with cardio, makes me bloated too. Bummer because I love them! :(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws