over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best gear to preserve the hair?

Its not a gear but Propecia is a good med to add to prevent hair loss. Its a DHT blocker

Winstrol and Masteron

j/k

Last edited by a moderator:
Primo is a no-no for hair. Killed mine faster than Tren. Propecia gave me ED, so luckily I look good with a shaved head. Anavar is your safest bet. I don't think Tbol or EQ hurt my hair. Undecided on NPP. Worst for hari in my case was Primo, Winny, Tren. I've never used Masteron but it I can't imagine it being good for the hairline.

I would stay away from dht derivatives, like winny and masteron.

None of them. Mosr non dht based gear converts to DHT in the body and DHT based gear is...well already there. If you have male pattern baldness in your family then gear will only expidite that process. DHT based gear will make your hair fall quicker than lets say test however. Some gear has a very low DHT conversion rate like deca or eq-but taking those alone will provide you with other problems that will surely make you forget about your hair.

bro get hair transplant

I know a bodybuilder that did it, his hair looks natural, he pays 220$ a month, I don't know how much the total was tho... It took him 5 months for the hair to come back

I started working out and juicing because I wanted to look good, so if I lose my hair from the juice, I will bring it back ! It costs but whatever that makes me happy

Its not a gear but Propecia is a good med to add to prevent hair loss. Its a DHT blocker

Lets say I'm running a test only cycle. Can I use Propecia/Finasteride just during the cycle to block the DHT conversion, then cease after PCT to avoid any erectile dysfunction problems associated with that drug?

all steroids will basicaly speed up male pattern baldness,

the worst commanly being DHT derivatives like anadrol, masteron, winnie etc

especialy wen ur using above HRT doses that cause a muscle building effect,

ur best option is to use some finasteride or dutasteride while your on to prevent the hairloss, dutasteride has actually been proven in trials to be more effective then finasteride for hairloss prevention with less side effects, however it was onyl numericaly better, not statisticaly significant so you coudl assume that the difference was very very minor

however doses of 1mg of finasteride for MLP have been shown to be identicaly as effective as 5mg fo finasteride, so on the plus side u dont need much of the stuff

using gear that isnt to hard on the hairline sounds great in theory, but wen ur injecting or using 400, 500+ mgs of the stuff a week, it really becomes counter productive

try to remeber that these drugs finasteride and dutasteride are reccomened to be taken for life as in the studies that finasteride was used, the men who stopped finasteride lost all the hair the regrew back and within the next 6-12 months they lost all the hair that was expected of them to loose if they hadnt taken the finasteride

finasteride has also been associated with permanent sexual dysfunction in users who stopped using the stuff

Last edited:
This might sound stupid, but 500-1000mg green tea/day has stopped my hair from falling out, and it even looks a bit thicker.

Or get one of these:D
razor.jpg

This might sound stupid, but 500-1000mg green tea/day has stopped my hair from falling out, and it even looks a bit thicker.

I would have never guessed. I'll check it out.

run a trt dose of test 150-250mg then run eq/deca at sane dosages and stick to anavar/tbol and you are pretty safe

Lets say I'm running a test only cycle. Can I use Propecia/Finasteride just during the cycle to block the DHT conversion, then cease after PCT to avoid any erectile dysfunction problems associated with that drug?

The problem with Propecia is that it generally takes about 3 to 6 months for it to take its full effect on your body. Stopping and starting is not an option unfortunately. However on the positive erectile disfuction is not as common a side effect as ppl think. I have been taking Propecia for about a year and a half and have never had any issues there. I would have stopped if I had lol. Best off giving it a go and if you have side effects then just stop. I will tell you though I have male patern baldness in my family and while my brothers are thinning out up top, my hair is back to as thick as my teen years, and thats with taking AAS on regular cycles.

hmmmm will def look in to this, any links??

**broken link removed**

P.S. You are going to be disappointed when you hear the mechanism by which it works. For me it's more important to keep my hair than have a bit higher free test.

by far the best drug combo to use is test with finasteride. i REGREW hair while doing this.

eq under 600 mgs a week was fine, but above that made me shed. winstrol is pretty harsh and tren is the worst of all for me. mast was ok if using 30 mgs a day or less. i have found that generally my body can tolerate drugs up to a point, but going over that threshold causes a massive shed. i try to stay under 600mgs a week total androgens and never come off, just mini "blasts" and then cruise with low dose trt testosterone.

keep your total androgen doses low, always use testosterone with propecia and you'll be fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws