over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gear to use for powerlifting?

Wish I could do tren but it makes me anxious as hell and I can't sleep. That sucks because everyone raves about it soooo much.

weeks 1-10 leading up to comp TEST. weeks 7-10 Anadrol, halotestin or suspension, depending on ur weight class?

Does masterone work well for strength as a sub for tren?

BAD ASS POWER LIFTING GEAR

Cheque Drops are extremely potent, certainly one of the most potent androgens known to man. According to the manufacturer, "When compared to testosterone, it is 5.9 times more potent as an anabolic agent and 2.5 times more potent as an androgen." The most probable usage for Cheque Drops is for administration to athletes 30 to 40 minutes prior to an event that requires extreme aggression and adrenaline. To adapt the drug to bodybuilding purposes requires a much more complicated dosing regimen. Due to its toxicity, Cheque Drops should not be used longer than two weeks at a time, and at low dosages. However, for an anabolic effect, Cheque Drops should be used at 5mg (5,000mcg) a day or more. However, that would possibly lead to prompt physical illness. In order to find a medium that is possible for the modern bodybuilder, it is important to remember a few key aspects of the compound. Keep in mind that the dosages appropriate are only used to increase aggression, which can subsequently increase strength. The actual anabolic effect at these low doses is limited. Furthermore, long term use (beyond two weeks) will lead to testosterone suppression and liver damage. Using the drops sparingly (1-2 drops at a concentration of 200-250mcg 30 minutes prior to a workout for no more than 2 weeks at a time) will provide a boost in training and aggression. Many users report breaking personal lift records when utilizing the compound. If the drops are used short term, testosterone levels should bounce back rather quickly. However, due to the risk of suppression, it is best to use the drops while on an anabolic stack in order to ensure elevated test levels. As the drops are only used as a supplement to lifting, they can be used when bulking or cutting. I would never recommend using this stuff without other compounds; however, the increased aggression without the increased performance provided by other compounds may be dangerous. They do not aromatize (convert to estrogen), so if used in the context above, Nolvadex, Armidex, or other such agents are not necessary, nor is the use of Clomid. It is highly progestenic, but in the doses were talking about, that wont be a concern either. Unfortunately, this stuff blocks LH secretion, which will wreak havoc with your natural hormone production with prolonged use.

The half-life of the compound is very short (about 4 hours), so along with its immediate impact on the body, it leaves quickly as well. The drug has had enough of an impact, however, to be included in most all banned substance lists in most athletic organizations, so precaution should still be utilized. Several metabolites of this compound may still be detectable however (J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2000 Apr;23(2):57-66.), if you are tested immediately.

While it is sometimes touted as the most androgenic compound on the planet, it might subsequently be the most toxic as well. A 19 nor-androgen it can possibly cause progesterone related gynocomastia (you dont want that) if used out of the recommended dosage and time frame. A 17AA compound, it can also severely affect liver function. Precaution MUST be used when dealing with Mibolerone. Side effects include but are not limited to: increased aggression, hypertension, insomnia, and severe liver damage.

I think the biggest mistake guys make for the most part is the length of their run. I see guys wanting to load the hell out of themselves in a short time. I use to get on sus or some other test at least 16 wks out (750/1000mgs a week at 290lbs). IMO, it takes a solid 5/6 wks to really get rolling, then you get a solid 10 wks of good training. I would do either anadrol or dbal for the last 8 weeks (50mgs/day), 75mgs tren every other day for the last 6 weeks, then MAYBE 1cc suspension a day for the last 10 days, including 1 4/5hrs before meet time, I usually didnt do suspension if I was running tren. I know there are more things out there, drops, halo, etc...but this is a non fancy, pretty east route to being a strong mofo.

There seems to be a reoccurring theme in the power-lifting community: "We don't give a shit about our livers." You may consider washing down your halo, cheque drops, and a-bombs with a sixer of coors light to couple the aggression with some liquid courage. If you have the time, perhaps multiple trips through TSA's x-ray screener is in order followed by a maskless cleaning duty on the alaskan pipeline. I've heard some bros talkin about the androgenic effect of punching yourself in the liver before a meet.

Oh, and nothing gets me psyched up quite like lighting my hair on fire.

I like Test Sus,Halo and Oral tren.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner