over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gear to use for powerlifting?

dbol and anadrol helped me the most. they were ran along a base of test, of course. ive never done tren
From what i've read adding Tren A to your line-up would be the best way to go, im gonna be running Test P, Tren A, Dbol, next cycle and with all the research i've done thats the best strength cycle i could find. Good Luck bro :)

Best strength gains I've ever experienced came from running Test E along with Tren and Dbol

high testosterone dose with a low dose of tren,

and halotestin or cheque drops on training days

tren does wonders for my handgrip strength, wen on it the bar just doesnt slip

ive tried androl and higher tren doses, all they did was give me lower back pumps so bad i couldnt deadlift or squat, or shoulder pumps that made bench pressing heavy impossible

uping your testosterone dose always works for me wen ym strength platues

Last edited:
I will be trying that out next go around. Cant wait!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

if there's weight categories, i know powerlifters who swear by anavar for strength and not alot of weight gain. but Test rules imo. the faster esters, suspension,prop.

low dose test [for me 200-250mg/wk]
mid dose mast [for me 300-400mg/wk]
high dose tren [for me 100mg/ED]

been a member for a bit but its my first post,so whats up guys hows it going. test prop and anavar really got my strength up quick. tren, anavar and test prop was insane. dbol alone was also pretty incredible but that triggered gyno( atleast with me). winny and anavar was better for me than test and var. anadrol is wicked. first time I took anadrol, I was doing 315 incline for barelly 6 reps by the 3rd wk I was doing sets of 12. but tren,var and test p, was probaly the best for me. for the simple fact was that I actually had to meet weight, so when started I was 235, dl like 585, sq like 495 and benching like 395. dude between dieting and cardio(and other weight loss aids) I made it to 219. bro, my lifts went to dl 585 for 3, sq 495 for 6 and benching 495 for 6. in 4 weeks. and dude I was ripped and hard.

Last edited:
been a member for a bit but its my first post,so whats up guys hows it going. test prop and anavar really got my strength up quick. tren, anavar and test prop was insane. dbol alone was also pretty incredible but that triggered gyno( atleast with me). winny and anavar was better for me than test and var. anadrol is wicked. first time I took anadrol, I was doing 315 incline for barelly 6 reps by the 3rd wk I was doing sets of 12. but tren,var and test p, was probaly the best for me. for the simple fact was that I actually had to meet weight, so when started I was 235, dl like 585, sq like 495 and benching like 395. dude between dieting and cardio(and other weight loss aids) I made it to 219. bro, my lifts went to dl 585 for 3, sq 495 for 6 and benching 495 for 6. in 4 weeks. and dude I was ripped and hard.

Gotta call BS on that bench. If you're raw benching 495 for 6 at 219, that is a world class bench press. Also, nobody goes from 395 max to doing 495 for 6 in any short period of time.

Last edited:
you know what your right that was a complete careless mistake. my bench numbers were 365 to 405 for 6. im so sorry, I should've been paying more attencion.

you know what your right that was a complete careless mistake. my bench numbers were 365 to 405 for 6. im so sorry, I should've been paying more attencion.

No worries bro, it just didn't sound right, keep up the good progress though!

Long ester test as a base

as the meet gets closer add

Test Acetate
Tren Acetate

2 weeks out add
halo

1 week out build up the

Test A
Tren A

2-3 Days out add in

Test no ester
Tren no ester

day before and of up dose of

tren NE
test NE

day of

Cheque drops
TNE
Tren NE

Smash Fuckin Weights

Test Suspension and Dianabol are awsome for throwing some heavy weight.
You might get the BiG Head though lol

Current cycle for powerlifting, 5 weeks out.

75mg/test susp ED
50mg Winni Susp ED
50mg NPP ED
20mg Halo Training days, 5mg maintenance dose off days.

Anyone ever try winni for powerlifting? I'm testing the waters here, joints are good so far the plan is the NPP to keep my joints in check.

Test e, eq, tren a then start anadrol and halo 2 weeks out, then cheque drops the day of work amazingly well for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131