over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gear to use for powerlifting?

sydneyshaw

Newbies
I've been doing a lot of reading and I've learned that a lot of competitive Powerlifters use a lot of Orals before the meet, but what about injectables? Basics? Test, Tren, Deca, Dbol?

orals are key leading up to a meet cause you can get a great bloat on and add about 7-10lbs and also you are going to add even more strength with the orals. I always run test as my base, i added eq in this time which is a first. Most powerlifters I know run test with deca or eq and some top level guys run tren. As far as orals i've had the best results with anadrol, dbol, halotestin before a meet

i will be on test/deca/anadrol for my next meet. i dont have to worry about making weight, however

Yeah if you're trying to make weight I assume you can't do all the orals before the meet.

run an hrt dose of a long chain test, 250mg/week. tren is what you need in your cycle. Ive heard halo is a great comp drug but cant afford it. heard cheque (sp?) drops are great but cant find em. I've allways ran this:
weeks 1-12
test enan 800mg/ml
weeks 1-6
anadrol 100mg/day
weeks 7-12
tren ace 750mg/week

i run test as a base at 750mgs to 1 gram a week depending on how big the meet is and also 100 mg dbol a day starting 5 weeks out and hgh at 10 i.u a day has also helped me alot

HGH..

So HGH at 10 IU a day? Man thats a kit every 10 days. Everyone says the results from growth are more permanent. Is this true? I've read most users use HGH for the fat loss effects. Do you use insulin as well?

no slin yet im scared shitless of it i notice great things with gh my injuries heal fast and it also enhances the effects of the test.

So HGH at 10 IU a day? Man thats a kit every 10 days. Everyone says the results from growth are more permanent. Is this true? I've read most users use HGH for the fat loss effects. Do you use insulin as well?

all the research Ive done by reading countless testimonials says insulin is not worth the risk. gh dosnt contribute to strength enough to justify cost. best bang for the buck is a small hrt dose of test and add tren at an amount that makes sense w.r.t previous cycles.

dbol and anadrol helped me the most. they were ran along a base of test, of course. ive never done tren

Do you have to make weight? TNE is great in the last few weeks. Mega dose that shit the day before and the day of the comp (after weigh-ins if you have to make weight). Test is always a must, prop, e, cyp... It all depends on goals and personal preferences. Tren is geat even if you do need to watch weight, Deca if you can't handle the sides of tren and don't need to worry about weight. A-bombs if you don't have to worry about weight. Dbol is good as well, less sides, less bloat but less gains as well. If you have to make weight Halo is the way to go for orals in the time before the comp. I would avoid winny if it gives you joint pain. It will mess with your lifts if your joints are in more pain then they need to be.

wish you luck on your competition.
not much of an expert on this but i have heard tren gives amazing strength gains.

I've found its better to do acouple mini cycles.Like do 1cc enath+1cc cyp + 1cc deca twice a week for a 5week cycle.That way your only out 3bottles and you see what your weight is going to do.If your weight comes on change to water base the last 3-6 weeks.
Hope this helps
cajun

test suspension, anadrol, halo are good ones

Oral Turinabol.....

Can't go wrong w/ OT. Lots of East German gold medals won on that stuff.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws