Registered
Opinions please.

Hip thrust from floor
Romanian deads
Hip thrust with shoulders on bench
Good mornings(standing)

Which do you feel work best for you?

I am 6'1" - 215 at 7-8% BF

Ive always been a fan of lying leg curls with my feet extended upwards....

When you run out of gas towards the end of your set, I do as many partial reps as possible, and that shit will fill your ass cheeks and lower back with blood.

When you run out of gas towards the end of your set, I do as many partial reps as possible, and that shit will fill your ass cheeks and lower back with blood.

So in other words, you do what john meadows suggests?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Squats & Deads.

For accessory work RDL, GHR & leg curl.

I get that.

I guess I should have been more specific, which of the exercises I listed do you feel do more good for the entire posterior chain?

When done correctly? Romanian dumbbell deads for me. Keep feet straight but bow knees out a little on the way down to stress the glutes more.

All good stuff above. How about your basic full squat? Or a squat ass to ankles. My gym has a glute ham bench that I think is awesome.

All good stuff above. How about your basic full squat? Or a squat ass to ankles. My gym has a glute ham bench that I think is awesome.

I felt that more then anything....wide stance down as low as you can go with good form

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The intent is to get back to that.

L2/L3 injury recovery dampened by a slip down the stairs - 3 foot vertical drop onto left glute. My pelvis is shifted and the Illiacus on the left side is very very inflamed.

I waited too long to have it looked at, and during the down time from pulling DLs and Squats, I want to make sure that the posterior chain is being worked on.

RDL and GHR or a rigged up version of it in non GHR equipped gyms for me feels awesome for my hams. I still hate walking today cause my hams are so done.

rig up a glute ham raise - you can use a smith machine, or lat pull down

Nothing gets you like a GHR, in fact, get a cheap floor one and do them at home!

I think good mornings and romanion dead lifts are great. I find RDLs can be a little hard after Some good deadlifts or squats but it seems to help. Then for a little extra burn go through the last few reps of your set nice and slow.

Well,i am here and read out all the reviews about the hams exercises.According to me that all the exercises are the best for fitness of the body and build the body muscles.Exercises keep us active and protect us from the different diseases.

A lot of great responses. Just to add to the list of options: weighted glute ham raises with strict form.

Bodyweight hypers frequently then sldl helped my back a great deal. Different disc though

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

GHR, RDL, SLRDL, Good Mornings, Dimel Deadlifts, but most of all for me is Split Squats. :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear