over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gym for the SPACE

king1033

Registered
If you only had a room say 300 sq ft to use what equipment would you put in there to be able to get a effective full body workout every week,
All I can think of so far besides weights of course is a power cage, multi setting bench, dumbells from 30-100, dead lifting mats, quad/ham machine and pec dec.

If you only had a room say 300 sq ft to use what equipment would you put in there to be able to get a effective full body workout every week,
All I can think of so far besides weights of course is a power cage, multi setting bench, dumbells from 30-100, dead lifting mats, quad/ham machine and pec dec.

My garage is my gym. I have a powertec workbench multi station thing and a power rack. The work bench was like $1500 after it was all said and done and the rack came to like 500 with no attachments (other than dip bars and pull up bar.) If I could go back I would NOT buy the powertec workbench. Dont get me wrong its a nice station and allows me to do almost everything. But it is a leverage system and your stabilizers are seriously neglected. I would go with a power rack with lat pull down attachment and the dumbbells. I would also make sure that you dont skimp on the bench that you buy. I would look for a commercial one something that can handle a good load of weight.

If I could go back I would take that $1500 I spent on my powertec thing and buy a leg press or hack squat machine.

This is just from my experience.
Here is my get up

Attachments

• 30791_1315186717050_1152171304_30724916_696443_n.jpg
    30791_1315186717050_1152171304_30724916_696443_n.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 30791_1315186757051_1152171304_30724917_2024875_n.jpg
    30791_1315186757051_1152171304_30724917_2024875_n.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 283
I would think two adjustable cable towers would be useful and take up little space and allow for a lot of variety.

One type of advice I would lend you for a home gym: A wide selection of dumbbells.

shop craigslist i put together a sick gym cause i looked on craigslist in the surrounding states and found a gym going out of business who was sellin all of their equipment i got a power cage olympic bench lots of plates a hammer strength shrug machine and a hammer strength calf raise machine all for 1000

My gym......aka my basement.

The basics that I use most are the power cage, the dumbbells, and the cable crossovers, as well as obviously my flat bench and adjustable bench.
The other stuff (smith, lat pull, low row, leg press, ham curl, leg ext) is nice to change things up though....

Did it all via used equipment on Craigslist.

Attachments

• misc parts 113.jpg
    misc parts 113.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 264
  • misc parts 111.jpg
    misc parts 111.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 268
  • misc parts 112.jpg
    misc parts 112.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 263
  • misc parts 110.jpg
    misc parts 110.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 244
  • misc parts 104.jpg
    misc parts 104.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 245

The basics that I use most are the power cage, the dumbbells, and the cable crossovers, as well as obviously my flat bench and adjustable bench.
The other stuff (smith, lat pull, low row, leg press, ham curl, leg ext) is nice to change things up though....

You have an amazing set up. I wish I had the room for more shit.

Very lucky to have such a nice setup.

Thanks guys.
It is definitely nice to be able to walk downstairs and get in a workout whenever I want.
I usually work out two days a week down there, the other two I do my workout at the gym after I train a couple clients in the AM....

Those pictures were amazing you just made me giggle to the thought of having that in my basement to go and workout whenever i wanted lol

stan66 what's your membership fee?

Just kidding! thats a nice set up i wouldn't have to get out if I had that but probably would just to get fresh air and see alot of tight "pink" shorts.

Just kidding! thats a nice set up i wouldn't have to get out if I had that but probably would just to get fresh air and see alot of tight "pink" shorts.

What type of gym do you train where guys are wearing 'tight pink shorts"????:p:p:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131