over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best hairloss shampoo????

three part solution
1- destroy the dht in the scalp  with  nizoral  or any Ketonconazole base shampoo, i use "Lipogaine Big 3"
2- take a DHT blocker
3 - use a 5% Minoxidil product twice a day

three part solution
1- destroy the dht in the scalp  with  nizoral  or any Ketonconazole base shampoo, i use "Lipogaine Big 3"
2- take a DHT blocker

this except i dont even do the minox. it's messy and a pain to remember altho hell maybe I should get back on it

I've been using Nizoral and Nioxin for a couple years.

I never had an issue years ago when pumping good doses of things, like a lot of Masteron, but about 4 years ago I went thru some very stressful times and my hair literally went to hell. The above products have seemed to help.

I too use coconut oil in my hair. The wife recommended it, and she's prettier than me so....I know when to listen.

nioxin at least in my experence is completely useless snake oil sold by cosmeticians. placebo.

three part solution
2- take a DHT blocker
What if your not loosing hair but are about to run dht steroids and just want strong protection against your hair falling out?

I will be running mast prop and anavar and I want to protect myself as best as possible. Never had any issues before but might as well protect myself while I have a thick head of hair.

Will the dht blocker affect the dht steroid

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ive been taking pictures of my hair after and after six months of nioxin it seems to have thickened a bit. could be related to different cycles but i keep using it just in case. as far as dht blockers, messed up my erections for a long time and will never touch again. i beleive there are law suits out for propecia don t touch that crap

did this shampoo really work? I haven't used yet, but some food with fresh ginger and sesame may be helpful

ive been taking pictures of my hair after and after six months of nioxin it seems to have thickened a bit. could be related to different cycles but i keep using it just in case. as far as dht blockers, messed up my erections for a long time and will never touch again. i beleive there are law suits out for propecia don t touch that crap

a small percentage face those sides, from the studies less than 4% but even if that is understated and its 5x that, the odds are still in your favour to try it. For many users fin is a hair saver so it really is a try and see type of med. No need to try to scare everybody off it.

did this shampoo really work? I haven't used yet, but some food with fresh ginger and sesame may be helpful

You don't eat the ginger and the sesame.

Some guys I know use Nizoral 2% and swear by it.

ketoconazole is the name of the ingredient in nizoral. you want 2 %. 1% probably works, just 2 % works better

used it for 12 years now and haven't really noticed any hairloss

Having a ketoconazole shampoo is definitely key. Just one of the main weapons that should be in your hair loss prevention arsenal though. Minoxidil and RU58841 being the heavy hitters imo.

Those 3 together work miracles.

Hey guys, so i've struggle the last couple 10 years with hair loss, i also tried finasteride, but that sh** fuc**d me up so i quit.

At this moment i'm using
5% Minoxidil once day, sometimes twice a day
Nizoral every 2-3 days
biotin 10.000mcg everyday

And it really helped me out this couple of years.

No i m thinking to add RU58841 what do you guys think about it?

Hey guys, so i've struggle the last couple 10 years with hair loss, i also tried finasteride, but that sh** fuc**d me up so i quit.

At this moment i'm using
5% Minoxidil once day, sometimes twice a day
Nizoral every 2-3 days
biotin 10.000mcg everyday

And it really helped me out this couple of years.

No i m thinking to add RU58841 what do you guys think about it?

RU58841 is like finasteride without the side effects. Stuff is fantastic.

There are several ways, but to me, I prefer 2 common ways is using aloe mixed with honey and cocoa butter as weekly hair mask.
For the aloe mixed with honey, it provides moisture to your scalp so hair will be promoted to grow faster. Don't be afraid of too much moisture. you can have more information in this post, due to this post, I use aloe for hair spa: http://www.fairyhairs.com/how-to-use...r-hair-growth/ It's very cheap to buy and easy to make it, not time consuming.
For Cocoa butter, I usually use it for weekend when I dont have to go out or go to work because it will have much more moisture inside. But the more moisture it has, the more protein it provides. So don't worry. That's why I use it in weekend ))) Using it very easy, you just need to put on cocoa butter that is enough for your hair and then massage gently for 15mins, then re wash carefully with herbal shampoo (or any kind of shampoo you are using) . Here is the one I loved for the first sight because cocoa butter is easy to find and inexpensive at all https://wikihomenutrition.com/cocoa-butter-health-benefits/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131