over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best High Dose Test

all the high mg shit fucks me up!! i like balkin.. smooth.. painless.. great products!!

well I just pinned HGH labs test e 400 no pain at all I'll keep u updated tomarrow

no matter how much your using wouldn't you like to inject less volume? especially if its painless? if your doing a gram that would be 1cc on monday, 1cc on wednesday, and 1/2cc on friday of HGH labs test enanthate. this is a no brainer and anyone with half a brain would opt for a painless 400mg/ml solution.

of course you would only do this if AAS is legal in your country :lightbulb:

Thats exactly what I was trying to say!!!

I personally do not take a high dose but it is awful nice to take a smaller volume and a lesser number of injects on a weekly basis. And the myth about higher concentration tests having to hurt is just that a myth:)

And as far as Gear Depot goes, I can't say enoigh good things about them!!!!!

Agreed, IMO 200-250 mg. per ml. is plenty. In higher concentrations your body won't absorb all of the substance and you lose a good portion of it's effectiveness. If you want more effectiveness, more frequent injections with lower concentrations is a better way to go.
Peace and good health to ya,
M2M:cool:

Can u elaborate on the science behind your statement? Your body doesn't know the difference between a higher volume with a, lower concentration and a higher concentration with a lower volume.

As far as everyone else saying that the higher concentrations are only for people taking 2+ grams etc, I don't get it. If it is,accurately dosed, economical, and painless why should I take a lower concentration product. Blanket statements like that , really don't portray an accurate picture and truly express one opinion. That is me in my avatar and I would be happy to post other pics AND I assure you that I don't take 2 grams a week. I do however like the hgh labs test 400.

well I just pinned HGH labs test e 400 no pain at all I'll keep u updated tomarrow

Yeah, please follow up in another 12 hours, then 24-36 hours or so. I would be very surprised if there wasnt a noticable amount of pain in that time. Usually it sets on about 1-2 days after injection.

Can u elaborate on the science behind your statement? Your body doesn't know the difference between a higher volume with a, lower concentration and a higher concentration with a lower volume.

As far as everyone else saying that the higher concentrations are only for people taking 2+ grams etc, I don't get it. If it is,accurately dosed, economical, and painless why should I take a lower concentration product. Blanket statements like that , really don't portray an accurate picture and truly express one opinion. That is me in my avatar and I would be happy to post other pics AND I assure you that I don't take 2 grams a week. I do however like the hgh labs test 400.

Well maybe for some reason someone has discovered something that nobody else knew just as little as 10 years ago. All I know is that 10 years ago nothing like you describe existed, end of story. All of concentrated gear hurt terrible and would cripple you for a week. Even homebrew came out painful, but it was less so than the UG crap.

I had some of that T400 from Denkall that was so bad that I threw out 2 bottles of it after 2 extremely painful injects. It was pure crap. Worst thing ive ever used. It was worse than the Brovel shit I got from mexico, and that stuff was crap.

One negative thing nobody has ever mentioned about high dose products

When youre dealing with something that is 2x more concentrated than what youre used to dealing with you are going to have less precision when you measure out your dose. If youre off by say 1/10 ml on 250 mg/ml test your dose is off by 25mg. If youre off by 1/10 ml on 400 mg/ml test your dose is off by 40mg. Dosing is going to be less accurate and precise the higher you go. Youre best off with low dose. I am trying now to get 100 mg/ml test enanthate from my mail in pharmacy for my HRT because I want to be more accurate and precise with my doses.

vip test 400, totally painless. smooth!!

When youre dealing with something that is 2x more concentrated than what youre used to dealing with you are going to have less precision when you measure out your dose. If youre off by say 1/10 ml on 250 mg/ml test your dose is off by 25mg. If youre off by 1/10 ml on 400 mg/ml test your dose is off by 40mg. Dosing is going to be less accurate and precise the higher you go. Youre best off with low dose. I am trying now to get 100 mg/ml test enanthate from my mail in pharmacy for my HRT because I want to be more accurate and precise with my doses.

Understand that i am not arguing with you but we are talking about some mexican pharmacy stuff you tried ten years ago. Of course it was painful, if i jammed 400mg of test into one ml along with a significant amount of BA/BB(possibly guaiacol), in questionable conditions, of course it would hurt. It has been possible to easily make 400mg test e(cyp, well not so much) for the last 5-6 years easily.

As far as accurately dosing it. You are talking about using it for HRT doses. Yeah precision is required there, but for my blast do i really care if i get 790mg or 810? Or is my body going to grow the same off both of those=-) I will take the accurately dosed product which is going to have less variation of concentration than something made in someone's bathtub to get a more accurate doseage. This topic has now been beaten to death.

As for gstracer, it has been more than 48 hours for my friend. Actually this would be his second blast on it and he has yet to experience any pain from it, How are you making out now?

Yeah, please follow up in another 12 hours, then 24-36 hours or so. I would be very surprised if there wasnt a noticable amount of pain in that time. Usually it sets on about 1-2 days after injection.

well it's the next day and it's been about 17 hours and I still have absolute no pain in my quad and I also didn't mention that that inject also had 300 mg Eq in it. I'll keep u posted in the next 8-12 hours bro

well it's the next day and it's been about 17 hours and I still have absolute no pain in my quad and I also didn't mention that that inject also had 300 mg Eq in it. I'll keep u posted in the next 8-12 hours bro
HGH labs = top of the line gear :headbang:

GOD bless gear depot! :love:

glad everything is going smooth for ya gstracer...

thanks b-boy I'm deff pumped to be trying there products out!! this is gonna be my first contest prep. so I'm pretty pumped but nervous at the same time.

thanks b-boy I'm deff pumped to be trying there products out!! this is gonna be my first contest prep. so I'm pretty pumped but nervous at the same time.
what show you prepping for??

my question is, why do you need such a highly concentrated injectable? 200-250 mg/ml is plenty. Even if youre doing 1 gram per week that is only 4 or 5ccs per week.

Whenver you go high conc like that you are just tempting fate as far as getting painful injects go. The irritation from injections with so much solvent is going to be worse. Most guys on here use less than 1 gram per week, so the volume isnt an issue. You can easily do multple injections of 3ccs per week too if the protocol called for it, and youd still have less pain than an injection of something like T400. That shit will make you feel like you want to crawl into a hole and die.

Is it the whole mentality, more=better?
I agree 100%. Remember some hate needles and pinning more gives them the hebbie geebies.

Its great that you are sharing this on here for the others that are considering using the same. Id say if youre still pain free 48 hours later then that stuff is good to go. Was the gear the 400 mg/ml cyp or 200 mg/ml prop? I dont remember. Does the label list the solvents used and amounts?

One assumes that the gear is as labled and not underdosed. I guess to confirm that you could look at the results in strength and growth.

ya deff bro glad I can give some feedback. still pain free and it's the test e 400 mg/ml the bottle says 2% ba

There are a million good ones, the best aren't as painful though.

I hear what people are saying about high dosed test. But alot of those views are based on experiences from years ago. I have tried a few and yeah some have been abit painful. One of which I could barely move the next day.

I would much rather inject smaller amounts. Needles don't bother me in the slightest. But when I have done 3ml in the past I knew about it the next day. Currently on T400 by Biogen. That is 250mg test e and 150mg tren e. I do 1ml of that with alittle extra test from another brand and it's completely pain free.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws