over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best High Dose Test

let me tell you guys this ok, i have PERSONALLY dealt with HGH Labs....as in the actual guys who are HGH Labs ....and the guys who do this fucking pride themselves on the quality of the product...trust me...a lot of uk pros are using there stuff...everything on the line are incredible...there orals are mindblowingly potent....its such re-assurance when you can actually trust what your buying... and BBOY totally agree im running 400mg test e right now..and its great i can just bang it in with 1 shot and be done with...it leaves a bit of a bump but its absolutely painless honestly and im a right pussy when it comes to injections of any sort...

Last edited:
HERE IS ALL I ASK.. if it says 400.. then make it 400.. DO NOT MAKE IT 450 AND ASSUME YOU ARE DOING ME A FAVOR.. same with making it 350.. just make it whats on the label.. overdosing is as bad as under.. if i am trying for 750mgs i dont want to be taking 1000 and not knowing it.. just make it accurate with quality powders..

many of the sources here make good products.. some make great ug products.. i hear great things about hgh.. i also know the guys at vip and can tell ya that they are second to none and also take great pride in what they do.. but again there are many good ugs.. look at the listings here.. very , very few complaints..

HERE IS ALL I ASK.. if it says 400.. then make it 400.. DO NOT MAKE IT 450 AND ASSUME YOU ARE DOING ME A FAVOR.. same with making it 350.. just make it whats on the label.. overdosing is as bad as under.. if i am trying for 750mgs i dont want to be taking 1000 and not knowing it.. just make it accurate with quality powders..QUOTE]

Totally agree I want to know how much I'm taking and that can be a problem with a lot of ugl's

yes LATS my point in this thread is just because somethings higher dosed doesnt mean its going hurt to inject, i guess i would say i was pretty skeptical of using any "ugl" products but have actually found them to be great especially ...

p.s i have friends who have used from most the sponsors on here with great success... this board is full of good stuff.

Last edited:
Well, it certainly sounds like the UG labs around now are 100% better than the ones I used in the past 5-10 yrs ago. Hopefully they will be around for a long time, but if history holds true most will only last a few years and then go out of business for one reason or another. Hopefully this trend for quality will continue in the years to come, and the labs will hang around longer. I know that when I was using Bristish Dragon and some of the other UG labs more than 5 years ago that they all hurt and those were only 250 mg/ml. The only gear I tried that was 400 mg/ml was that Denkal and it crippled me. I turned to homebrew because the UG labs sucked so bad and was able to do better with that for myself. I guess the labs now know what they are doing.
If I were still in the game I would surely give this HGH labs a whirl, just going from the very positive comments I see on this thread.

yeah omega i agree.. high dose does not mean painful at all.. i knew what you were getting at.. i just hate to see ug's go the route of "overdosing" compared to what is on the label..

years back there was a ug on here that did this.. if it said 200 they made sure that 300 was in it.. their thinking was that it was better and "more potent".. people raved about them.. then this ug went by by.. then people started taking other products and bitched that they were underdosed because they did not get the same "boost" as before.. NO.. it was accurately dosed lol.. if i want to take 500 mgs of test i sure as hell want 500mgs.. i dont want 750.. this leads to issues also.. which has better quality control, the batch that says it has 250mgs on the label and tests at 325? of the batch that has 250mgs on the label and has 244mgs..?

if the ugs are confident in where they are getting their powders then simple math will make the dosage match the label.. anyway.. now i sound like a broken record..lol.. just a huge pet peeve of mine.. if it is on the label then make it in the bottle..

just another update on me it's been over 48 hrs and I'm pain free so I'm pretty pumped!! HGH labs is the real deal, I'm not worried that its under-dosed cuz of all the vets that stand by the lab, but I'll keep an update in about 4 weeks on how I feel

Well, it certainly sounds like the UG labs around now are 100% better than the ones I used in the past 5-10 yrs ago. Hopefully they will be around for a long time, but if history holds true most will only last a few years and then go out of business for one reason or another. Hopefully this trend for quality will continue in the years to come, and the labs will hang around longer. I know that when I was using Bristish Dragon and some of the other UG labs more than 5 years ago that they all hurt and those were only 250 mg/ml. The only gear I tried that was 400 mg/ml was that Denkal and it crippled me. I turned to homebrew because the UG labs sucked so bad and was able to do better with that for myself. I guess the labs now know what they are doing.
If I were still in the game I would surely give this HGH labs a whirl, just going from the very positive comments I see on this thread.

Guys like me and maldorf are from a different era. Funny story...when Denkall 400 first came out i thought oh yeah i'm gonna get jacked. I shot two cc in each leg and had to call in sick to work for two days...the pain lingered for weeks. Now some of you may never have experienced the origianl DK 400, but trust me Maldorf is dead on that stuff would nearly kill you. So what changed????? Primarily Ethyl Oleate and PEG 400 which allowed people to get much more active ingredient into a small volume. theres your difference. The only problem you find now is some are very sensitive to ethyl oleate (including myself) but most will not have any problems at all.

My next cycle will the highest in test dose 350mg oxide gear 2 to 2.5cc a week test e or sus350 i have em both.

Guys like me and maldorf are from a different era. Funny story...when Denkall 400 first came out i thought oh yeah i'm gonna get jacked. I shot two cc in each leg and had to call in sick to work for two days...the pain lingered for weeks. Now some of you may never have experienced the origianl DK 400, but trust me Maldorf is dead on that stuff would nearly kill you. So what changed????? Primarily Ethyl Oleate and PEG 400 which allowed people to get much more active ingredient into a small volume. theres your difference. The only problem you find now is some are very sensitive to ethyl oleate (including myself) but most will not have any problems at all.

Yeah, I felt like I just wanted to die! I suspected that its EO that makes the diffrenece nowawdays. Id like to know what HGH labs uses for its solvents. I uesd EO in some homebrew and it really made a difference. Its an expensive solvent though compared to BA and BB.

just another qick update just wanted to let you guys know pinned the test 400 again on friday and still no pain so anyone wanting to try a high mg test with no pain go with HGH labs freakin awesome!!

Test-Enanthane can be suspended at a concentration up to 600mg/mL

Albeit there is quite a bite from that. loll. T-500 can be almost painless when 100% EO is used as the carrier.

-VM

just another qick update just wanted to let you guys know pinned the test 400 again on friday and still no pain so anyone wanting to try a high mg test with no pain go with HGH labs freakin awesome!!

yepper! my little lab rat, Felix, took 800mg of it this week and is as happy as can be. No pain and this is the 4th week. I can tell that it is accurately dosed by the results i am getting. I get a blood test in 2 weeks but i know that my test levels will be exactly where they should be for this doseage, just like they were last run.

Gear depot and HGH labs are the real deal. The products cost a tad bit more until you look at getting double the hormone in each bottle, but for me the confidence i have in using their products is worth more to me than saving a few bucks.

yepper! my little lab rat, Felix, took 800mg of it this week and is as happy as can be. No pain and this is the 4th week. I can tell that it is accurately dosed by the results i am getting. I get a blood test in 2 weeks but i know that my test levels will be exactly where they should be for this doseage, just like they were last run.

Gear depot and HGH labs are the real deal. The products cost a tad bit more until you look at getting double the hormone in each bottle, but for me the confidence i have in using their products is worth more to me than saving a few bucks.

ya i hear ya bro cant wait for a few weeks to go by so i can fell it kicking in.

HERE IS ALL I ASK.. if it says 400.. then make it 400.. DO NOT MAKE IT 450 AND ASSUME YOU ARE DOING ME A FAVOR.. same with making it 350.. just make it whats on the label.. overdosing is as bad as under.. if i am trying for 750mgs i dont want to be taking 1000 and not knowing it.. just make it accurate with quality powders..

Amen! I can't stand the whole "overdosed" BS! I want to have control over the exact amount I'm using.

gear depot carries HGH Labs brand test {400mg/ml} and its STRONG and PAINLESS. the wives tale that all higher concentration test has to be painfull is bullshit! it can be done, most just don't give a fuck to do it. HGH brand is top of the line.... gear depot carries it and gear depot is the #1 sponsor on this board hands down.

TRUTH!

Gotta agree!!!:headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics