over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best hormones for gains while keeping mood swings to a minimum

AestheticMike

Newbies
I've had good experiences in the last with feeling like a god, but not being an asshole while on cycle. I'm about to start an immersive school, and I miss the early wake up time and ready to go ness hormones gave me. However a bad experience with tren hex left me out the game for awhile. Note I'm not taking this explicitly for the effect I had mentioned it's been a year, and just feel it's time to pump out some gains again. I will be working out. What's everyone's ideas on a good combination to run that won't have me punching walls. My current idea is 600 test e 600 mast e. I like high doses so don't be afraid to throw some crazy shit in there. I'm stuck with perma gyno from running 1k test, 1k deca, and 800 tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly man I dunno how many responses you'll get from this site....it is almost a taboo subject to talk about how steroids give you mood swings. It is for sure undeniable that steroids change a person's mood, increase aggression, irritability, etc. From time to time people will open up on this site and discuss it.

Personally, I steer clear of any heavy androgens these days (like tren or mast), which includes testosterone also much above TRT levels. I use testosterone in the 100-140mg range/week and if I want to make it an enhanced "cycle" I will add 1-3 of the following:
300-500mg primo/week
30mg Ostarine/day
12.5mg MK677/day
2-3iu GH/day

If I do this, then I achieve my training goals I set for myself and I keep my mood balanced/peaceful instead of irritable/aggressive like with strong androgens....

Feel great all the time on test/primo/gh.

All other compounds seems like a toss up bc everyone is affected so differently by each.

probably wouldn't be the SELECTION....

more so the AMOUNT of hormone....

For me I personally respond well to 150-250mg per week of Test P and 250mg per week of Mast. Even when I bump the Mast up to 600mg per week I still feel great. I think other circumstances in life will escalate aggression and for me it's some areas of business, bumper to bumper commuting or pet peeves I've had for the last 20 years.

I hate to say it's trial and error because there are a few different compounds that just make me much more aggressive than others...of course Tren is one of them, BUT only when above 25-35mg per day. Another is EQ.

It's usually safe to say that most people are not going to feel aggression on low test - less than 250mg per week.

1.250mg Test/week
2.GH

Running that test is cheap and that low, you can afford High Quality GH and run it longer for more time.

1.250mg Test/week
2.GH

Running that test is cheap and that low, you can afford High Quality GH and run it longer for more time.

You'll spend some time and money dialing in your estrogen control on such a dosage of test. Otherwise bloat, mood swings, high blood pressure, libido and prostate problems will find you.

You'll spend some time and money dialing in your estrogen control on such a dosage of test. Otherwise bloat, mood swings, high blood pressure, libido and prostate problems will find you.

lol....I think he means 250mg.

anyway this coming from the guy who
thinks he has "naturally" high test because
a local pro gave him a look..

:rolleyes:

While I don't necessarily buy into the whole media "roid rage" shit, there is some truth to it on some level. It's not like guys walk around like ravage animals looking to kill something, THAT SAID, when I did my first blast I will say this: I did not look for shit and was calm 95% of the time, but I sure as fuck wasn't gonna take no shit from anyone either. Anyone fucked with me, I stood my ground and could switch to aggressive easily and quickly. It was a bit scary in the sense that I felt like at almost age 50, I could easily see myself getting into a bad brawl at the drop of a hat or standup for myself too much. Easy to end up in jail or some other adverse situation when you're in that state. I never looked for conflict, but wasn't about to take any coming my way either. LOL.

It's something all us bros need to keep in mind. It's proven that 90% of male prisoners have higher testosterone than the average man. Think about that!

While I don't necessarily buy into the whole media "roid rage" shit

Roid rage is very much real. Like 100%... Seen it and felt it many many times...

My nephew told his father to stick something up his butt on his first tren run. He's struggling to pay rent on a tiny, shitty place now.

Roid rage is very much real. Like 100%... Seen it and felt it many many times...

My nephew told his father to stick something up his butt on his first tren run. He's struggling to pay rent on a tiny, shitty place now.

Steroids make pricks into assholes.

You're just a prick Alex ;)

Like others have mentioned.. primobolan around 500mg, test under 400. Some gh.. wouldn't venture much further with doses or additional compounds. If your looking to peak maybe add anavar or proviron prior to the event 50 mg of either

Steroids make pricks into assholes.

You're just a prick Alex ;)
i have done 1 ml of genos tren e every other day. Never had any mental issues like that.

Only plus sides..

While on Tren I get A +++++ Grades in my sexual performance report from the Beast Mouse.

.... I never knew you were an asshole Allex. Damn I am so disappointed. My dear friend Allex turned out to be an asshole on Tren.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gh is out of my price range. College student. Yeah last tren I took made me sick. Like vomit twice a day for about 3 weeks. God damn parabolan. You guys are really against all other compounds. I should refine my original comment. I experienced immense frustration with just about everything in my life while on explicitly tren. Nothing else has really ever given me rage, but there have been times other compounds can just make me feel in a good mood. If I recall it was high dose test and mid range npp

Test prop, npp, primobolan
This is a great stack to be happy.
I’m on it now, 350mg each.

Gh is out of my price range. College student. Yeah last tren I took made me sick. Like vomit twice a day for about 3 weeks. God damn parabolan. You guys are really against all other compounds. I should refine my original comment. I experienced immense frustration with just about everything in my life while on explicitly tren. Nothing else has really ever given me rage, but there have been times other compounds can just make me feel in a good mood. If I recall it was high dose test and mid range npp

then you answered your own question, did you not?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131