advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best injectable combo for sheer lean mass?

Landmonster

Registered
So... does any injectable steroid combo actually trump Testosterone + Deca for outright lean mass, in the long run?

I'm looking for hypothetical cycles that I could run several times to gain a large amount of lean mass, before I attempt to refine my physique much.

So... would anything be better (roid wise) than good 'ol Test and Deca?
Maybe some sort of esoteric addition that isn't well known, or talked about much?

I'm not outright opposed to orals, but I'd like to avoid them unless they are truly needed, due to health reasons.

I'm sure tren will be mentioned.... but is tren really ideally suited as a bulking drug? And can it really be run for months on end to produce serious, keepable mass?

As far as non-AAS options go....
Would about 5ius of hGH add a significant benefit to this stack? (for mass gaining purposes, or keeping fat off while bulking?)

Last edited:
test prop
npp
mast
10ius rips
If u have time read dr g's thread over at gear depot in regards to npp, he cant say enough good about it...good luck also i run a low dose of armidex or aromisin for the obvious reasons but also rumored to help keep water off

Tren.

The most versatile steroid in the world. You can cut, bulk, whatever you want.
If you can tolerate its effects, then yes you can run it for months on end.

If you want the absolute best muscle building combo, stack it with NPP and watch out !

test prop
npp
mast
10ius rips
If u have time read dr g's thread over at gear depot in regards to npp, he cant say enough good about it...good luck also i run a low dose of armidex or aromisin for the obvious reasons but also rumored to help keep water off

Why shorter esters over longer ones? Also, what is the key benefit of adding masteron in?

I've used test, deca, npp, eq and tren. NOTHING has put muscle on like test/tren.

My vote is Test/NPP, best bulking cycle for me so far

Why shorter esters over longer ones? Also, what is the key benefit of adding masteron in?

Mast for estrogen control also keeps sex drive going as higher test can cause problems, truthfully it gives me a general sense of well being. Short esters so you can modify quickly if problems arise and drugs get into your system immediatly..Iam relatively new and always learning i followed jimmy jones on the low test/ high tren thing and it worked for me i did the cut protocal. I believe that test/ deca is a proven method and that were also very lucky with the wide array of drugs to alleviate various side effects. Check out npp dont use it without caber, thank god i dont even know what deca dick is...knock on wood..lol get it wood? Good luck

test and tren for sure! I say, if your bulking for a "longer period" why not use longer esters.

Has anyone mentioned test/tren? :D

Trail and error bro!!! Thats what its all about. What cycle is best for me might not be best for you or anyone else. When I first started in bodybuilding the hype was test/deca/dbol ! Thats is what everyone on the boards swore gave you the best results possible!!! Well not for everyone!

For the first many years of my gear use I wouldnt run the same cycle twice....I would always mix it up and try new combos to see which ones worked the best for me. It took a few years of trail and error but I did find out what combos of gear work best for me for adding lean muscle, getting harder, leaning up, to get stronger etc etc. Its trail and error!! That is what this sport is all about!!

There is TONS of geat memebers on this board with TONS of great info to share.....but what works best for them doesnt mean its going to work best for you. If that was the case then you would only gear about one way to train,one way to diet and one way to cycle.

This is just my 2 cc worth bro!

If the primo is real ....its awesome! Legit primo does amazing things to both men and women!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear