over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Intra-Workout Supplementation

This is what I’ve been doing recently (based off of DR S’s outline in fortitude training book)

20 grams peptopro

36 grams HBCD (funny number, I know - it’s 25 gram HBCD from one product, and then 11 grams come along with the peptopro product I use)

10 grams EAA

5 grams glutamine

5 grams creatine

4 grams taurine

10 grams whey isolate

(Citrulline, electrolytes, etc also - they are in both the EAA product I use as well as the peptopro product)

Not crazy with the carbs, just enough to provide fuel, plenty of aminos in the bloodstream - it’s definitely made a difference since I started doing it. For a long time I’d been training fasted in the morning, just a pre workout for energy and then go. Performance definitely has improved since starting the intra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

120min -150 max gm HBCD
50 gm eaa (30 gm unflavoured eaa + 20 gm flavoured)
5-8 gm electrolyte powder (You sluts keep your CM, agmatine and other etc etc highly expensive overpriced pump shit) This does deliver the same results.
ALCAR (5-6 gms) fat loss, hbcd transports it. fat loss happens even in the prsense of high dose fast carbs like hbcd I have seen it, experienced it because bestest controlled clinical trial subject for me is I, me, myself - Chef Trenbolone

20 gm glutamine (non essential but conditionally essential for hard training athletes ) ofcourse if you are #TeamTampon you dont need it.

thats all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Great idea on the ALCAR. This actually makes a lot of sense! (The ALCAR). Definitely going to give this a try and see how it works for me

Great idea on the ALCAR. This actually makes a lot of sense! (The ALCAR). Definitely going to give this a try and see how it works for me

ALCAR is a great addition. Although I find I experience more mental benefits with ALCAR compared to injectable l-carnitine (more physique benefits mainly fat loss). It definitely won't hurt adding it in though.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1535942455676.jpg
    FB_IMG_1535942455676.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 284
This is what I’ve been doing recently (based off of DR S’s outline in fortitude training book)

20 grams peptopro

36 grams HBCD (funny number, I know - it’s 25 gram HBCD from one product, and then 11 grams come along with the peptopro product I use)

10 grams EAA

5 grams glutamine

5 grams creatine

4 grams taurine

10 grams whey isolate

(Citrulline, electrolytes, etc also - they are in both the EAA product I use as well as the peptopro product)

Not crazy with the carbs, just enough to provide fuel, plenty of aminos in the bloodstream - it’s definitely made a difference since I started doing it. For a long time I’d been training fasted in the morning, just a pre workout for energy and then go. Performance definitely has improved since starting the intra

Nice layout . What pepto pro product you use ?

Gatorade ...

Food afterwards

I use Glycotrix and EAAs by LikeAPro Supplements. For the doses used, prove is very good and no artificial sweeteners.

M18

Nice layout . What pepto pro product you use ?

I use Biotest Mag-10 for peptopro. I know - normally I stay away from Biotest, over-hyped, overpriced, etc. *BUT* their peptopro product is the only one I’ve ever tried that actually tastes pretty good, let alone not so awful it makes me want to gag. And I like the formula, with the HBCD, electrolytes, and citrulline. When you consider those the price isn’t horrible

For EAA, I really like NutraBio intra product

ALCAR is a great addition. Although I find I experience more mental benefits with ALCAR compared to injectable l-carnitine (more physique benefits mainly fat loss). It definitely won't hurt adding it in though.

Have you ever used l carnitine or alcar Intra ?

Have you ever used l carnitine or alcar Intra ?

I have used various forms of l-carnitine powder (mainly ALCAR) intra but never inj carnitine (synthetine) intra as I use it pre workout. It makes no difference due to it's active life. I couldn't really say what exact difference the powders made as I took them at a time I was using multiple different things in my intra shake and everything was quite random. But I have experimented with ALCAR in the past throughout the day.

I have a thread on here I done awhile back comparing ALCAR with synthetine. The main results I get from ALCAR are very mental (focus, alert, happy, improved memory etc). I notice a lot more physical benefits (still some mental) from synthetine in the form of vascularity and fat burning.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../143950-synthetine-vs-acetyl-l-carnitine.html

At the moment I am using 4 scoops of Humapro intra and I may add 10g glutamine to that. Just really simple but the difference in recovery is still massive. The sweet tea flavour also tastes great for me. I also rotate to 5%'s All Day you May and drink both at different times in the day in 2 litres of water ensuring I am getting 4+ litres from them alone.

In the future I will be adding HBCD's (or similar) to my shakes. I also have various other typical intra powders. I have 1 tub of Musclerage Intra Elite I will start adding 1 scoop of that in with carbs and my aminos. That's more than enough for me.

I use Biotest Mag-10 for peptopro. I know - normally I stay away from Biotest, over-hyped, overpriced, etc. *BUT* their peptopro product is the only one I’ve ever tried that actually tastes pretty good, let alone not so awful it makes me want to gag. And I like the formula, with the HBCD, electrolytes, and citrulline. When you consider those the price isn’t horrible

For EAA, I really like NutraBio intra product

Nutrabio seemed like great stuff. It has the EAA's and glutamine and a few other useful ingredients. I went through a few tubs recently. I loved the passion fruit flavour. Add some carbs to that and most people will be sorted for an effective intra product.

I have used various forms of l-carnitine powder (mainly ALCAR) intra but never inj carnitine (synthetine) intra as I use it pre workout. It makes no difference due to it's active life. I couldn't really say what exact difference the powders made as I took them at a time I was using multiple different things in my intra shake and everything was quite random. But I have experimented with ALCAR in the past throughout the day.

I have a thread on here I done awhile back comparing ALCAR with synthetine. The main results I get from ALCAR are very mental (focus, alert, happy, improved memory etc). I notice a lot more physical benefits (still some mental) from synthetine in the form of vascularity and fat burning.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../143950-synthetine-vs-acetyl-l-carnitine.html

Thanks! I have tried alcar but unfortunately it made me feel like shit and gave me headaches .

I am going to try out carnitine tartrate next for fat loss but it might be worthless not sure

You guys spend 15 min mixing your Intra drink with all these supplements..

I grab a big Gatorade and my preworkout and I’m off to the gym

It is annoying when you buy everything individually. I used to get fed up mixing everything. But I try to keep it more simple and another reason I like the all in one tub products. At most I have to put 3 different powders in these days. Right now it's just one product but when I add carbs it will be 2 but even with 3 it takes me no more than 2 mins.

One of the best inventions for many on this thread are supplement funnels. They come in handy and make things very easy.

I use 12 different powders to mix intra and post workout shakes. Takes 3 minutes if your setup is right and you got some practice. Besides, I like to optimize every last detail of my supplementation (and nutrition and training).
And it does make a difference for pump and recovery in my experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131