over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Intra-Workout Supplementation

Try betan courts carnitine product for pre wo. You’ll be sweating like a rapist

I just saw this on sale at vitamin shoppe last night! Bought a bottle to throw in with my current intra drink. Will see if it makes any noticeable difference....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this on sale at vitamin shoppe last night! Bought a bottle to throw in with my current intra drink. Will see if it makes any noticeable difference....

Try one scoop first ... lol

Recently added 4g taurine to my Intra great stuff

Might try agmatine too

What are some of the better “all in one container” INTRA options? I used to buy all this shit individual from TN and mix pre, intra, and post. I'm not messing with all that anymore.

What are some of the better “all in one container” INTRA options? I used to buy all this shit individual from TN and mix pre, intra, and post. I'm not messing with all that anymore.

Gaspari SizeOn Maximum Performance is a solid product and the Wild Berry Punch flavour is great (haven´t tried the others).

Granite Supplements Recovery Factor X (John Meadows) also has a great ingredients list but I haven´t tried it.

If on a tight budget some Gatorade powder and instant EAA thrown into some water.

Muscle intrusion by TN is good so is TN Eaa plus

Sometimes I eat sour patch kids intra workout for a sick pump

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Intra Nourish by Interval Nutrition is very comprehensive. I use it now exclusively, excellent qualiry, reasonable price

25-30g Whey protein (I also add 5g creatine monohydrate). And why....

Research shows that while whey protein causes an increase in serum levels of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, it also causes an increase in the hormone glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) and glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1). The most interesting finding in this study is that not only did whey protein caused an increase in serum insulin levels, it caused an increase of insulin, GIP. GLP-1 greater than carbohydrates from white bread (1).

This study found that after ingestion of whey (grey bars), white bread (the carb group, white bars), and glucose alone (reference, black bar), whey protein caused the biggest spike in insulin (figure 1).

These findings of this study was backed by further research, thus confirming that simply supplementing 100% whey protein causes significant insulin spikes (2).

https://pescience.com/blogs/blog/lesson-9-avoid-massive-insulin-spikes-from-your-whey

Personally i dont add carbs to intra workouts. Dont see the point as my body has more than enough stored eating 300g a day. Whey protein provides the building blocks of lean muscle, gives me that insulin spike to transport it all to the muscles and give that nice atp release from the creatine being transported there as well. i dont pay for the gimmicki intra workout BS. Cheap whey isolate and creatine monohydrate. Best stack ever.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18430966

Last edited:
25-30g Whey protein (I also add 5g creatine monohydrate). And why....

Research shows that while whey protein causes an increase in serum levels of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, it also causes an increase in the hormone glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) and glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1). The most interesting finding in this study is that not only did whey protein caused an increase in serum insulin levels, it caused an increase of insulin, GIP. GLP-1 greater than carbohydrates from white bread (1).

This study found that after ingestion of whey (grey bars), white bread (the carb group, white bars), and glucose alone (reference, black bar), whey protein caused the biggest spike in insulin (figure 1).

These findings of this study was backed by further research, thus confirming that simply supplementing 100% whey protein causes significant insulin spikes (2).

https://pescience.com/blogs/blog/lesson-9-avoid-massive-insulin-spikes-from-your-whey

Personally i dont add carbs to intra workouts. Dont see the point as my body has more than enough stored eating 300g a day. Whey protein provides the building blocks of lean muscle, gives me that insulin spike to transport it all to the muscles and give that nice atp release from the creatine being transported there as well. i dont pay for the gimmicki intra workout BS. Cheap whey isolate and creatine monohydrate. Best stack ever.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18430966

I prefer leucine in the intra workout for this same purpose

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21059029

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2969169/

I don't try to make it too expensive or complicated.. one scoop vitago or hbcd... one scoop whey hyd..1 scoop eea..I teaspoon creatine.. mixed in water 32 oz.. flavored with a fruit punch packet or if eea I got tasted good I'll leave it alone..

I just tried propel and Powerade zero. That stuff tastes good for flavoring

Gatorade powder, peptopro, EAA, creatine, salt.

It amazes me as to how much people spend on supps. I need to start my own business :lightbulb:

Gatorade powder, peptopro, EAA, creatine, salt.

It amazes me as to how much people spend on supps. I need to start my own business :lightbulb:

You say this yet you’re buying peptopro?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner