over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best job for a bodybuilder?

Simon_454

Registered
So most of us being bodybuilders have similar personality traits which make us better suited for certain jobs what do you think are some of the best jobs for bodybuilders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Information Technology (IT) Architect. All work is strategic and future state so no real day-to-day stress. You can make a respectable salary so you can support your bodybuilding supplements and not cut in to any family funds. The work scheduled is fixed and flexible so you can easily manage the "Bodybuilding Lifestyle" with minimal impact on day-to-day life.

Of course, you have to figure it all out, on how to get there and do that, but it’s not that bad.

Also a good wife helps too...

Any job is suited for a bodybuilder.

I've had a few different jobs since I was 21 (when I started bodybuilding) and my main concern when I used to look for a job was being able to get my meals in.

I have had to pretend to go to the washroom and eat meals, ate at my desk, said I have low blood sugar lol (true by the way) to be able to eat.

I've worked at a place that only gave out a 1hour lunch and no 15 min breaks during the am or pm (pretty common with jobs here in Canada) but they would allow employees to go on a smoke break, well I was "a smoker" for 1.5 years cuz I would take said breaks and have meals instead lol.

I was very serious about getting big, as when I started this 9 years ago I was 129-132lbs and have gone up to 230 (10% or under) so i did what I had to do.

Real estate is a good one. I work in the new home sales portion. High potential money, fun. Lot of time by yourself so you can eat etc.

Security officer, Can fit your meals pretty easily.

Pipe Bender, Concrete Smasher, Muscle Flexor, Picture Poser, Selfie Machinist, Privileged-Twenty-Something-Living-with-Parents, the Occasional Movie Star,

or anything that allows you to afford the lifestyle...

I've heard neurosurgery has some cushy hours, and a decent pay.

So most of us being bodybuilders have similar personality traits which make us better suited for certain jobs what do you think are some of the best jobs for bodybuilders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movie action star like Arnold. :D

Big box grocery store manager. Nearly 100k a year with bonuses, never ending supply of food, salaried so as many breaks as needed to eat, never ending physical work to stay occupied, and literally hundreds of different women gawking daily. Life ain't so bad.....

Drug (aas) dealer

Now a days, whatever you can find to pay bills. There's always a way to work in meals. Sales is great to get into, you may look into that. Lots of money, make your own schedule, and lots of time to lift. I'm a type A, so it works for me. If your an introvert may not be for you.

I've heard neurosurgery has some cushy hours, and a decent pay.

Wow we have a neuro surgeon among us! since when neuro surgeons got into bb they are too much of a book worms lol I know few , too damn serious peeps

Drug (aas) dealer

That's interesting mate.

As a matter of fact Europe's Peptide Kingpin Mafia once upon a time use to sell British dragon dbol for a quid in the rough streets of Liverpool . Now he lives under always changing identities in Swiss and is oddly enough protected by Geneva convention after violating human rights of many by making them shoot peptides NOT made for human consumption.

Software developer... anabolism all day, can google professional muscle and get all meals in.. You can also get crazy and don't stop researching about aas , food and training :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Electrical Engineer here.... But still haven't perfected that TENS unit to simulate my weightlifting routine......or the time machine yet!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm a project manager/senior analyst with a bar fridge and hammock in my office. Other than a relatively high level of stress I can't imagine a much better setup as far as office jobs go, at least.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear