over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Joint Support Supplement?

lepinlarry

Registered
I'm having pain in my shoulder and was wondering what supplement guys and girls use for joint support. I've never had a shoulder problem before. So I'm not too sure what the deal is.

You ever try Animal Flex? Took about 3 weeks to notice any relief but man its made a difference.

Been on Osteo bi-flex for a month havent noticed much have a full bottle left and will see if it makes a difference.will look in to animal flex and super cissus.

Joint support

1. Deca
2. Ghrp6 or hgh
3. NSAIDs like celebrex
4. Fish oil
5. Glucosamine / chondroitin
6. Turmeric

(1)-(3) are pretty effective, as are cortisone shots. (4)-(6) are marginal but might help you a bit.

See a doc if the pain persists.

Thanks bros I'm going to buy Universal Flex. Big fan of universal products so why not try another product. Deca? really I would of never tought.

I think you'll like the Animal Flex. Thats what I've been using along with 6-8 gr of fish oil a day and i have been feeling great, all discomfort gone.

With regard to OTC supplements, I like Applied Neutriceuticals' Osteo-Sport. It has a lot of different things in it but includes Hyaluronic Acid, Cissus, Glucosamin, Chondroitin, and MSM among other things.

It can get expensive if you don't get it on sale though - to save money I also get Move Free from Costco. It has Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid - both my girlfriend and I feel that the ingredient that really makes the difference is the Hyaluronic Acid.

**EDIT: Just noticed Animal Flex has all of these components as well.

Cissus works good and if your lacking calcium Bone-up by jarrow forumals is the shit!!

I've tried dozens of sups only thing that ever worked for me was a low dose of Deca alongisde whatever I'm running, and boy did it work.

^^^^ that is good if you don't get bad sides^^^^^

But fish oil, cissus, and decline bench press have made a heyooge difference in my shoulders....No more aches!!!

I've tried dozens of sups only thing that ever worked for me was a low dose of Deca alongisde whatever I'm running, and boy did it work.

:yeahthat:

Deca is about 10x better than fish oil at reducing joint inflammation in my experience. Fish oil is still useful but mainly at reducing triglycerides.

How much Deca would you run if it were for joint support? I've got another stack I'm starting soon and the reason I keep putting it off is because my shoulder's still pretty sore (had subacromial decompression almost 18 months ago and still painful). I've heard Deca was awesome for joints but why? Does it mask pain or does it actually help in inflammation reduction or collagen support?

Sorry for the questions but would you run a low dose deca along with Dbol and Test E if it were only for the joint support? If so, how much and how often?

As for the original post, I've gone through several bottles of Supercissus and it helps to some extent. It works much better when used with fish oil however and personally I liked it better than the typical tri-flex (glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM). Hyaluronic acid is a good addition as well since it makes up part of the ground substance in collagen to begin with and helps in lubrication. Not sure how much is needed to be effective however. I will be going with Animal Flex in another week. It seems to have everything including the kitchen sink.

I just started running 100mg of deca last week for joint pain, let you know in a week how things go but from all I have heard 100mg pw is all you need

USP Labs Super Cissus. Studies showed that its good 2 folds as dosed high enough it showed small anabolic properties.

Collagen protein
MSM
Liquid Fish oil

Great combo for joint pain.
Studies for Glucosamine and chonroiten have all be inconclusive with no real evidence to help repair damaged joints.

I just started running 100mg of deca last week for joint pain, let you know in a week how things go but from all I have heard 100mg pw is all you need

Good luck. I like 200-300 for this, but maybe 100 is all you need.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131