over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best lifting straps.

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What brand of style lifting straps do you guys prefer??

I'm looking for something that I can wrap up and focus on the movement and Muscle being worked that worry about the strap coming lose.
When doing heavy deadlifts for reps is the biggest issue but also doing weighted hanging lat stretching is a pain too.

I've used Iron Rebel for the past year and have no issues with them coming loose.

Versa Grips Pro is what I've been using for forever. Really comfortable and quick to set up when needed.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Versa Gripps Pro or Haulin' Hooks, though I haven't seen those available in some time

I never liked the idea of straps but as I got older and after most my friends started using them I got a pair of versa grips. They are nice, work well and seem well
made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Versa Gripps Pro as well......3rd set..

INZER plain jane ol lifting straps for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 160
I never liked the idea of straps but as I got older and after most my friends started using them I got a pair of versa grips. They are nice, work well and seem well
made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that's cause you don't lift heavy enough to benefit from them

Dont use em more than a few times year. But have a nice worn in pair of harbingers. I youst to use them alot when i first started lifting stoppes using them once my back started failing before my grip. Deadlifted 6 plates the other say, inise chalk now past 4 plates.

Every brand I have used have been fine. Thinner ones are always better for me. Although right now I use GASP and they are good.

The thing I love about versa are they are a little stiffer....but very pliable. Its kind of hard to explain.

But when you set up on the bar with them, it's like just a quick few turns and your locked in......and they feel like an extension of you....just a natural feeling.

I use them mainly on heavy deadlifts and my last couple sets of rack pulls.....and I like to use a false grip without my thumbs involved. (Personal thing).

But they never slip or move with that grip.

Plus you can wear them during your earlier sets without engaging them and they don't get in the way.

Havent used them in awhile, but i liked the ones that have a tiny amount of cushion on the inner part... the regular ones always cut into my wrists

I've had the same set of IronMind (strongman company that all the WSM competitors use) for almost a decade now...they were $8 when I bought them--a lot more now--but they're still fine and holding up to the abuse.

The thing I love about versa are they are a little stiffer....but very pliable. Its kind of hard to explain.

But when you set up on the bar with them, it's like just a quick few turns and your locked in......and they feel like an extension of you....just a natural feeling.

I use them mainly on heavy deadlifts and my last couple sets of rack pulls.....and I like to use a false grip without my thumbs involved. (Personal thing).

But they never slip or move with that grip.

Plus you can wear them during your earlier sets without engaging them and they don't get in the way

This 100%. Love that I can wear them the whole workout, even for movements I don't need them for.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear