over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best liver cleanse - hands down

xman280

Banned
not sure why not many supplier dont carry it but Essentialle Forte 600 is by far the most effective liver aid that got my quadruple liver enzymes in range in about 2 weeks.I ve been using it for years when needed. It is not manufactured in the Sates, I buy in in eastern europe when i m there or have friend send it to me. I was able to manage my liver enzymes, while on heavy d-bol dosage, tren, and going out drinking twice a week while taking Essentialle 600mg pills - 6 tabs a day for 2-3 weeks, while slightly lowering the d-bol dosage. It s around $15-20 for 30 pills if u get it straight from the pharmacy, so if u find something with a price close to that in the US - its most likely fake.
Not sure if it was mention before in a post , but just wanted to share my own experience. Compared to the effectiveness of that - liv 52 and mikl thistle and rest of herbs are just nothing - never felt any positive results from last two.

Last edited:
Nothing competes with synthergine

x2

Liver enzymes are an indication of things but results can be skewed from heavy training around testing. I have used a lot of liver supplements in the past and synthergine is definitely the best for me.

agreed on that...it s not too easy to find injectable....
Sure it is... Do you mean this ? i just wanna make sure im not misunderstanding .
95f050d7786948a5c226fdb0a8186456.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I have to agree. Numbers don't lie and I've seen the improvement with Blood work numerous occasions.

X2

Synthergine is amazing

Choline and Inositol

From some research on google and Youtube I found the advice to supplement with choline and inositol 3 grams each.
Well, I did get the runs in that dosage so I only did 1 or 2 grams of each and had only slightly elevated liver enzymes after some weeks of superdrol and high dosage of Ibuprofen which I take because of my back pain and upcoming surgery.
This may just be a coincidence but this combo should also posess some other health support and I bought that Stuff in bulk so at least it does not hurt :)

For the last few days I am able to dose the full dosage without any sides so in a few weeks I might get another blood test done...

Hope this helps...

From some research on google and Youtube I found the advice to supplement with choline and inositol 3 grams each.
Well, I did get the runs in that dosage so I only did 1 or 2 grams of each and had only slightly elevated liver enzymes after some weeks of superdrol and high dosage of Ibuprofen which I take because of my back pain and upcoming surgery.
This may just be a coincidence but this combo should also posess some other health support and I bought that Stuff in bulk so at least it does not hurt :)

For the last few days I am able to dose the full dosage without any sides so in a few weeks I might get another blood test done...

Hope this helps...

Choline and inositol break down fats in the liver. This combo plus methionine was pretty big in the 70's and 80's

Old school Bodybuilding

Choline and inositol break down fats in the liver. This combo plus methionine was pretty big in the 70's and 80's

Yeah...cool...I have always been a fan of the golden era. This guys physique, their Training etc. was superbe :)
I might Not look like them but at least I Supplement like them :p

Hope this helps...

I noticed great blood work taking the above supplements. Price is decent as well. Add L methionine at 1 gram a day to the above for liver recovery. It's an old school bodybuilder trick.

I noticed great blood work taking the above supplements. Price is decent as well. Add L methionine at 1 gram a day to the above for liver recovery. It's an old school bodybuilder trick.

L-methionine is a fantastic supplement and one of the main ingredients in Synthergine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131