advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best liver supplement besides tudca/udca?

What is a good supp for kidney values. I see all this input for liver function but no info on kidney stimulation.

This answer may not directly address your liver issue and you probably already know about this but I wanted to tell you to give that Marshmallow root a try. And this isn't hearsay..this is coming from my direct personal experience with dealing with tons of different herbs and I come back to MarshMallow root as the one that works very immediately and direct and strong. It really helps coat the stomach and gives that awesome cushioning lubrication feeling inside of your body. Also helps with coughs and colds big time. Even doing a search on it now..its supposed to help with LIVER and joints and basically every organ. It also helps as a mild diuretic and takes away the bloat inside of you (especially gut area).
But the big thing about the Marshmallow root where most people miss is this: They buy these capsules and don't dose anywhere near high enough so they miss out on the full potential benefits and just feel "some" relief. With Marshmallow root (It being a non toxic herb) you gotta dose BIG..like a couple of heaping tablespoons first thing in morning on empty stomach and then more by afternoon and even more at nighttime. I like to use the Organic and/or wild crafted pure marshmallow root powder that are harvested in Europe and then just throw in a bunch of root in my Krups coffee/spice blender from Walmart and FRESHLY powder it and then toss and wash it in same day. Another BIG mistake ppl make with Marshmallow root is they boil it or make it into tea (Kills the mucilage properties big time and they miss out on benefits). Toss and wash is way to go. take my word for it..just order a couple of pounds of it from herbco or iherb or any mountain rose or any big herb company and you will be pumped up about it.
You know I’ve used marshmallow root before, but it was a long time ago. And never in these quantities. Gonna have to give it another go

Me personally I'm a huge fan of NAC, I have stock piled the stuff..LOL

You guys forgot about Synthergine? Not only all the studies show how effective it is, countless members here have posted their before and after blood test results. Noone has got a bad review on it.

You know I’ve used marshmallow root before, but it was a long time ago. And never in these quantities. Gonna have to give it another go
Yeah I think you'll really like it and will totally feel the strong medicinal effects in the high quantities. I've read that that Marsh Mallow root is a very significant and important source of food during famine in Syria and other parts of that area. So you know that it's also a sustaining source food for many people as well. Word of advice (so you don't choke on it) when dosing the way that I do: Don't put the the whole tablespoon of the freshly grinded marshmallow root powder in your mouth at once..intead take in increments of 1/2 of teaspoon or 1 teaspoon as I do (so as to leave space for water and breathing lol)..and then take some water..swish it around in your mouth until it becomes like a gel and then swallow and repeat several times. Don't be haste in the dosing because you don't want to choke on the powder if you breathe too much. Alternatively you can just mix it in room temp water in cup and dose that way as well to be safe...be ready to drink a lot of water when dosing this stuff...and remember to swish the concoction of marshmallow root and water in your mouth to active the gel mucilage and then swallow and repeat..
also...I mix it with 1 tsp of licorice root after dosing the marshmallow root..it's amazing for IBS flare ups as well and a very strong adrenal/energy support compound that tends to reset the caffeine/ephedrine tolerance..might want to look into that as well.

Didn’t Himalaya labs discontinue or change the formula for liv52 or something?
Not sure bro , total war is a good product as well .
I haven't looked at Big A store but I would check that out

You guys forgot about Synthergine? Not only all the studies show how effective it is, countless members here have posted their before and after blood test results. Noone has got a bad review on it.
How is this product taken ?

☝️ Has a mix of ingredients all proven to be effective in liver health. Amino acids that reduce stress and cortisol (why I keep it on hand) along with agents that reduce the two biggest liver problems which are cell death (necrosis and eventually cirrhosis) and reduced cell reproduction (liver cells are normally very regenerative). Regeration is why you can donate part of your liver knowing that it will regenerate.

Learn more here: https://synthetek.com/en/the-science-behind-synthergine-liver-protectant/

☝️ Has a mix of ingredients all proven to be effective in liver health. Amino acids that reduce stress and cortisol (why I keep it on hand) along with agents that reduce the two biggest liver problems which are cell death (necrosis and eventually cirrhosis) and reduced cell reproduction (liver cells are normally very regenerative). Regeration is why you can donate part of your liver knowing that it will regenerate.

Learn more here: https://synthetek.com/en/the-science-behind-synthergine-liver-protectant/
Is it oral or injection?

Synthergine is more than enough for me. 4-5ml per day. There are lot's of useful ingredients out there but many needs to be stacked. I refer to things such as milk thistle, artichoke, choline, inositol, nac, berberine, ala, vitamin c etc. I occasionally rotate certain things in because they have more than 1 use but for overall liver health synthergine has everything you need.

Reason I'm asking about Kidney supplements is last time I had my blood work done. My doc said my liver values had returned to normal after I included NAC, Tudca, and Milk Thistle daily but I had a slight protein leak in the kidneys. Apparently my liver benefited from the supplements but not my kidney. I'm not really sure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear