advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best liver supplement stack for heavy oral cycle?

Everyone loves TUDCA here but I’ve taken Liv 52 for 2 decades and it’s always worked for me
Good old Liv52… Haven’t taken that in a few years. I did take it though when running high doses of Drol and Dbol simultaneously. Helped keep my liver humming.

Cage

Good old Liv52… Haven’t taken that in a few years. I did take it though when running high doses of Drol and Dbol simultaneously. Helped keep my liver humming.

Cage
Yea sometimes the good old shit is just right, nothing against other stuff but when it’s been used for decades there’s something to that

dude there is more than few threads on this here please do your duty and put in work an go learn
Kinda off topic but is what I see in your avy your current condition? If so, after reading the very low protein diet you' ve been forced to adopt, hat off.

Injectable glutathione plus pharmaceutical UDCA/TUDCA.
How much glutathione do you take, do you base it on bodyweight? Also, do you split the dose during the week or take it all once.

I take this 1 or 2 capsules daily

Attachments

• 2BDA90D4-955D-4507-B565-A65531CCF625.jpeg
    2BDA90D4-955D-4507-B565-A65531CCF625.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 11
I will be coming out with a Liver Supplement shortly which is dosed:

1200mg NAC
500mg TUDCA
800mg Inositol
800mg Choline

30 days supply.

1200mg NAC
500mg TUDCA
800mg Inositol
800mg Choline

30 days supply.
I will buy this

1200mg NAC
500mg TUDCA
800mg Inositol
800mg Choline

30 days supply.
How many tabs does it take per dose. I’ve heard TUDCA has some sides though admittedly have never tried it This combo easy on the stomach? Why no milk thistle or even extract of its active ingredient Symilirian (however you spell it lol)

How many tabs does it take per dose. I’ve heard TUDCA has some sides though admittedly have never tried it This combo easy on the stomach? Why no milk thistle or even extract of its active ingredient Symilirian (however you spell it lol)

4x AM, 4x PM.

MK data is a bit mixed to be honest. It probably does work, but at an 8 capsule serving already, there wasn't much room for it. You'd need at least 420mg of Silymarin, so the serving size will be a fair bit higher and we didnt want to do that.

At the doses and ingredients we have, I doubt its even needed.

We also have a LIPID and KIDNEY supplement and HEART being developed. I'll post when they're live.

4x AM, 4x PM.

MK data is a bit mixed to be honest. It probably does work, but at an 8 capsule serving already, there wasn't much room for it. You'd need at least 420mg of Silymarin, so the serving size will be a fair bit higher and we didnt want to do that.

We also have a LIPID and KIDNEY supplement and HEART being developed. I'll post when they're live.
Forgive me, I must have been outta the loop lately. What's the name of the brand?

4x AM, 4x PM.

Finally someone put choline in a liver supplement. Hats off!

4x AM, 4x PM.

Cool I used to capsule a joint product and a fire fatburner (back when bulk ephedra wasn’t a hassle or risk of being looked at as some meth head) literally top quality individual powders put in a mixer overnight and then a machine rigged up to cap 100 at a time. I couldn’t keep it stocked. No time for it these days but glad to see you are, it is fun when you have the time to make your own supps. Liver bottles are the 240 caps per bottle?

Forgive me, I must have been outta the loop lately. What's the name of the brand?

Its not out yet.

I'm also in the UK, but will ship to the USA.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131