over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best liver support??

Evom1

Registered
What's everyone's suggestion on liver support?
I'm looking at the following.

TUDCA
Liver and Organ support from 5%nutrition
Liv52

Combination?

Tudca. A search will yield plenty of answers on liver support.

Synthergine, even have bloodwork to back it up.

Tudca. A search will yield plenty of answers on liver support.

I'm not saying it doesn't work or isn't any good but IMHO not near as effective as Synthergine.. He asked for the best liver support

I'm not saying it doesn't work or isn't any good but IMHO not near as effective as Synthergine.. He asked for the best liver support
So I have to agree with you? LOL! I'm well aware what he asked. Unless you have extensively tested both with bloodwork...your opinion is your opinion.

So I have to agree with you? LOL! I'm well aware what he asked. Unless you have extensively tested both with bloodwork...your opinion is your opinion.

Very true, I'm going by others blood work. When I ran it last I didn't get blood work done. The only personal "data" I have is I was using clear that has nac and tudca in it. When I switched to Synthergine I piss cleared up vs darker with the other stuff.. Yeah not very scientific lol

Tudca.

I got jaundice a while ago and my liver return normal after
a few weeks of tudca.
Sylimarin and other liversupplements did nothing

The high BA in synthol caused my liverstress.
Synthol is the devil

Very true, I'm going by others blood work. When I ran it last I didn't get blood work done. The only personal "data" I have is I was using clear that has nac and tudca in it. When I switched to Synthergine I piss cleared up vs darker with the other stuff.. Yeah not very scientific lol
I wouldn't use any products claiming to have it in them with other things. Just get good straight Tudca and run it correctly. Synthergine would be my other bazooka I'd bring in.
ALA year round
NAC often
Lemon in water
SAM-E
Liv52
Are all very good to great.

I wouldn't use any products claiming to have it in them with other things. Just get good straight Tudca and run it correctly. Synthergine would be my other bazooka I'd bring in.
ALA year round
NAC often
Lemon in water
SAM-E
Liv52
Are all very good to great.

speaking of dosage, 750mg ed split into 3 doses?

speaking of dosage, 750mg ed split into 3 doses?

250 x 2 daily for TUDCA.

If you are trying to fix legitimate liver damage, I have heard 500 x 2.

You should probably keep to about 8 wks running it....I am not 100% sure why but it's not one of those year-round supps. I'd simply use Tudca with orals and after coming down from a blast maybe too.

250 x 2 daily for TUDCA.

If you are trying to fix legitimate liver damage, I have heard 500 x 2.

You should probably keep to about 8 wks running it....I am not 100% sure why but it's not one of those year-round supps. I'd simply use Tudca with orals and after coming down from a blast maybe too.

I am really curious of the reason you shouldn't run it longer than 8 weeks...Makes me wonder if its a build up of something in your system or what? I would be curious if running over 8 weeks is of concern if running higher doses for short periods (like the 500 x 2 daily) posses potential issues too.

9. Safety and Toxicity

9.1. Human Data

Usage of 500mg TUDCA daily for one year (in persons after liver transplants) was not assocaited with any adverse effects[64] and in otherwise healthy obese persons doses of 1,750mg have been well tolerated for up to 4 weeks.[55]

In persons with primary biliary cirrhosis, 750mg daily for 2 months was not associated with any adverse effects[3] and a similar population was able to tolerate 1,500mg daily for 6 months with no adverse effects.[4]

9.2. Other

Infusion studies find that rates of TUDCA infusion from 4-32umol/kg/min are not associated with any abnormal liver histological findings.[25]

From: Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

I am really curious of the reason you shouldn't run it longer than 8 weeks...Makes me wonder if its a build up of something in your system or what? I would be curious if running over 8 weeks is of concern if running higher doses for short periods (like the 500 x 2 daily) posses potential issues too.

Yeah I've been taking it for a while. I should probably cycle off lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I really need to check out Synthergine and Tudca sometime. Can't deny all of the positive feed-back. I currently use Liver Optimizer by Jarrow Formulas.

Just name the components which work and if it's the combination, name the combination.

No need to advertise any products which can be replaced by single components or similar products ...there's no magic pill, my Synthergine friends :rolleyes:

By the way: blood work? Dude 90% of bloods on the net are shopped and if not ...who knows what you take, if you changed your regimen or which time frame you're talkin' about ...complete useless, sorry. Just wanna be honest.

Last edited:
I ordered TUDCA and will be giving that a go! AST and ALT are elevated and I've been cruising for about 6 weeks so I'm looking to get that under control. I take a daily antibiotic for acne which does tax the liver so that may be the culprit, but I'd like to see those numbers in the ideal range

Thank you all for the input.

One last thing, I have liv52 ds on hand, any problem stacking the two together?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws